NASCAR Heat 4 trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

Oh god the same list lol. Also if any of you don't have Nascar 3 yet. That game probably will get delisted in a couple months once 4 comes out. It happened with 2 when 3 came out. So the next time 3 is on sale make sure to pick up Nascar 3. It could be that it will be getting delisted after 6 months when 4 comes out, but i'm not exactly sure though. Physical versions are kinda expensive. So best bet is to get it digital.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any trouble getting certain trophies to pop? I did four split screen races in a row that didn't work I finished the whole Camping series I got the trophy for making the finals but not for winning it even though I won the race and the championship. I didn't get the 25 wins trophy till after I had 42 wins. Just wondering if anyone else had any trouble or I need to delete my save and start over

On 9/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, diddy09z said:

Has anyone had any trouble getting certain trophies to pop? I did four split screen races in a row that didn't work I finished the whole Camping series I got the trophy for making the finals but not for winning it even though I won the race and the championship. I didn't get the 25 wins trophy till after I had 42 wins. Just wondering if anyone else had any trouble or I need to delete my save and start over

Yep, having troubles too. For the split screen trophy, we've found a workaround that worked for myself and two others. Have your dummy account place ahead of your main account for two races, and then have your main account (earning the trophies) come back and beat them in the next two races by more positions. This popped the trophy.

So far I haven't be able to unlock all three trophies for winning the Truck championship, Signing to an Xfinity team, and hiring 12 employees. I'm going to simulate a ton of races and see if I can get it to pop the second time around. Theoretically I should only need to race and win 4-5 races in a Truck season to win the championship.

Unfortunately mine gets worse I basically ran all four series for a season got all the trophies for the Xfinity series but once again didn't get them for the truck series and then when I won Homestead for monster energy cup my game glitched and said there's an error and now every time I go back to my season it says there's an error and basically I can't do anything but restart the whole career

Sorry to hear about your problems guys. After restarting my career I have now gotten every trophy...Except completing 10 seasons. Now on Season 12 and no trophy. This is absolute bullshit. You know how long it takes to simulate races? Now I'm going to have to simulate 10 fucking seasons from scratch I guess.

Extremely frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So Ive been working on career and have had several trophies not unlock. I got the trophy for dirt series playoffs but then nothing for winning dirt playoffs, finishing dirt season, 1 career season,10 wins, full team, fully upgraded car and full garage. Never seen a trophy list this buggy ever

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Looks like all the season related and team related trophies are still glitched but all of them can be obtained in multiple ways.. i got the hire 12 employees without a problem but did not get the hire your first employee trophy (which is ridiculous) .. all i can suggest is that beside closing your game relaunching career mode I suggest to make a save at the end of a season and then use that save to get your trophies , for me grizzled veteran , buy 6 cars and hire an employee popped this way . 

For the 200 wins i am doing at the eldora dirt track with AI set to 85% and 2 laps .. skip practice and qualifying and just do the race .. by the end of 2nd lap you will easily get to the front .. also after the race rather than pressing finish event , restart the race from there itself to save time ( your wins stack ) ... this way you can do all the selections like skipping practice and qualifying and completing the race in roughly one minute 

For 100% race length choose one of the oval tracks( i chose eldora again but bristol may be shorter)in dirt series and this way you can complete the race in 30 minutes as most laps take around 15-16 seconds so around 35 laps per 10 minutes on average

The couch champion trophy works differently when compared to Nascar 3 , Through the first four races have the two players alternate 23rd and 24th place (obviously you need a second controller). On the fifth race, make your main account complete the two laps placing anywhere above 24th and the achievement should unlock once you get to the scoring table after leaving the track.

Edited by baba-yaga069
more details
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, baba-yaga069 said:

Looks like all the season related and team related trophies are still glitched but all of them can be obtained in multiple ways.. i got the hire 12 employees without a problem but did not get the hire your first employee trophy (which is ridiculous) .. all i can suggest is that beside closing your game relaunching career mode I suggest to make a save at the end of a season and then use that save to get your trophies , for me grizzled veteran , buy 6 cars and hire an employee popped this way . 

For the 200 wins i am doing at the eldora dirt track with AI set to 85% and 2 laps .. skip practice and qualifying and just do the race .. by the end of 2nd lap you will easily get to the front .. also after the race rather than pressing finish event , restart the race from there itself to save time ( your wins stack ) ... this way you can do all the selections like skipping practice and qualifying in roughly one minute 

Gracias , i was gave up on the game and also did the close and launch game but trophies did not come .. tried your method by saving backup of the game at the end of season and got my hiring team members trophies

• 3 months later...
On 8/2/2020 at 5:55 AM, baba-yaga069 said:

For the 200 wins i am doing at the eldora dirt track with AI set to 85% and 2 laps .. skip practice and qualifying and just do the race .. by the end of 2nd lap you will easily get to the front .. also after the race rather than pressing finish event , restart the race from there itself to save time ( your wins stack ) ... this way you can do all the selections like skipping practice and qualifying and completing the race in roughly one minute 

For 100% race length choose one of the oval tracks( i chose eldora again but bristol may be shorter)in dirt series and this way you can complete the race in 30 minutes as most laps take around 15-16 seconds so around 35 laps per 10 minutes on average

The couch champion trophy works differently when compared to Nascar 3 , Through the first four races have the two players alternate 23rd and 24th place (obviously you need a second controller). On the fifth race, make your main account complete the two laps placing anywhere above 24th and the achievement should unlock once you get to the scoring table after leaving the track.

How does one go about creating a separate save file in this game?