[EU] New discounts

SiC

That’s a big sale. Definitely picking up Goodbye Deponia and Deponia Doomsday this time as I haven’t seen them that cheap and I might also pick up either Velocity 2x or Hollow Knight.

There are quite a lot of games on sale. Also went through my wishlist and it's hard to decide what to buy once my paycheck comes...

I want to buy the Artifex games as I like them as filler material for the next milestone. Minesweeper looks like a perfect quickie.

Still unsure between Forgotten Anne, Unfinished Swan and Degrees of Separation...

Nothing here for me. But i had a little shock when i looked at Metro Redux for 13 EUR. I hoped for a new best price around 5-6 EUR but oh boy how far away from that they are xD

Also wondering why Dead Island and DI Roptide are 8€ each but both + Dead Island Retro Revenge is 10€ :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

12 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Nothing here for me. But i had a little shock when i looked at Metro Redux for 13 EUR. I hoped for a new best price around 5-6 EUR but oh boy how far away from that they are xD

Also wondering why Dead Island and DI Roptide are 8€ each but both + Escape Dead Island is 10€ :D

fun fact: when I bought the Dead Island games, each of them were on sale for 4.99 € each, while the bundle, containing DI and DI Riptide was on sale for 11.99€

So by bying each of them separately, you save yourself approximately 2€... which is not much but also not following any logic lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

fun fact: when I bought the Dead Island games, each of them were on sale for 4.99 € each, while the bundle, containing DI and DI Riptide was on sale for 11.99€

So by bying each of them separately, you save yourself approximately 2€... which is not much but also not following any logic lol

I only see one Dead Island Bundle on the german shop and it contains 3 games so if you buy 2 games seperate for 10 EUR you miss the 3rd game (Dead Island Retro Revenge)

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

According to psprice there are 666 games on discount atm and yet nothing for me. @The Tick i think you should start Tomb Raider, it seems that they will stop putting it on sales 1f605.png

I think I will. I expected it to go on sale today as it went on sale in the US yesterday. You could also just make a US account and pick it up there ?.

1 minute ago, seblegamer said:

Does everybody got this "25%" discount code by mail in EU ?!!

I'm from France, and never get those kind of things .... >.<

(maybe i need to change a parameter somewhere in my psn account ? Ôô)

I never got it but it seems to have come on the email that advertised the Summer Sales getting new sales and whenever you got it depended on how much you spent and if you accepted to receive emails about sales, promotions, etc. Here's the link for the topic that was created on the forum informing about it:

As for the sales I'm kinda undecided. Thinking about buying L.A. Noire which is around 20€ for the PS4 version but also noticed that the Complete Version for PS3 is around 8€.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Which discount code? I've already read in an italian forum about a discount code many people has received, I have probably gave more than 1000€ to italian Store, no discount code received lol it's probably random

It was discussed in this topic. A lot of people unfortunately did not receive the e-mail. I think Sony at some point even indicated that was by design and not based on spending habits. But some who did receive the e-mail could not see the code unless they looked at the raw data of the message directly. You might want to check if you got the e-mail yourself, it may be in your spam/junk folder somewhere.

• Like 2

Hi guys in the PS Vita section Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds & Edo Blossoms are both on sale! Some good visual novels with easy plats too if anybody on VitaIsland is interested :D

Amnesia Memeories too is 60% off on Vita as well! If you missed out on it being on PlayStation Plus

Edited by DarkSoleride