[EU] New discounts

SiC

37 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

1f602.png damn - I just shelled out full price for the Cities Skyline Mayors Edition a couple weeks ago ?‍♂️

Oh well ?‍♂️ Worth the price I paid anyways

Agreed, that's a game worth its price. A brilliant game for casually playing while listening to podcasts as well. ^_^

I don't like sales on main games alone, like the case with Fallout 4 here. If I were to buy that game I would buy a type of "gold edition" with all the DLCs included, because a season pass is likely to cost as much as the main game on sale anyway. Fallout 4 with season pass was on sale in the summer sale, so I can't complain, but principally speaking I prefer when the upgraded versions of the games are on sale in addition to, or rather than, the main game alone.

Lot of games this time too, it's strange seeing two big sales one after anothe,r usually the 2Nd one is some dissapointing SH releated one. Well better like this!

Me and a friend have a bunch on our radar, mostly A Hat in time, Bioshock Collection and The Surge Augmented edition. So POrobably gonna get those for sure, About other titles is to be seen :P 

Cyberdiemnsion for 20 € is a nice price too but i already spent and bought a lot of games + Have still other Neptunia games to do so i can pass on it.

PS: Wait? On Vita sales too? Oh  Dammit, now i gotta check it there too :awesome: 

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

There are barely 10 games on sales. I'm talking about vita only games, not cross-play.

Some VNs and some games that cost 4-5 euros without the discount.

Yeah i noticed sadly, what a pity, guess i gotta wait for Danganronopa: AE :(

11 hours ago, Shorah- said:

Cool, first time on sales for Observation

I missed that on the list until i read your comment, hell yeah, been wanting to pick this up for a while.

Also got my eye on the Hotline Miami Collection too. I need to try and resist as much as possible with other stuff though, way too much to play for the rest of the year already as it is hehe.

Going to pick up:

• Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition (Shame it's not cross-buy with Vita AFAIK)
  • Batman Arkham Origins Knightfall Bundle

Haven't played a Batman since Arkham Asylum, but I definitely plan to play the lot at some stage. Will probably stick with the PS4 version of Arkham City  due to the huge amount of DLC I'd need to buy for the PS3 version. Going to hold out until the end of the month before picking up the remainder of what I need in order to get the 100% in Driveclub, hoping they might add a discount before it's delisting!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I don't see a Playstation Present, Under 20, or Under 10 area on the website.  I only see the Summer Sale and Price Drops.

PSN store is crap as usual. go to psprices check what's on sale, go from there. Great site, the guy that runs it is really nice and helpful. It's ridiculous you have to go to another site to know what is going on on PS Store. Sony, Sony Sony! Way to go....

• Like 2

On 21/8/2019 at 11:58 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

It was discussed in this topic. A lot of people unfortunately did not receive the e-mail. I think Sony at some point even indicated that was by design and not based on spending habits. But some who did receive the e-mail could not see the code unless they looked at the raw data of the message directly. You might want to check if you got the e-mail yourself, it may be in your spam/junk folder somewhere.

Wow thanks you were right, it was in my spam folder 

• Like 1

Very odd that the separate Deponia games add up to just over 8 pounds, but the collection is double that cost.

Good sale, though.  Will be picking up a few things, I'm sure.

Update: Ended up buying a few games, some with EU stacks (for those who care, but may not be aware...):

Deponia

Demetrios (EU stack)

Chaos on Deponia (EU stack)

Fear Effect Sedna

Crocs World

Storm Boy (EU stack)

Minesweeper Genius (EU stack)

Edited by IntroPhenom
added purchase
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...