Member Interviews: PooPooBlast

Dragon-Archon

So that's the origin of your PSN ID. Your brother is a genius. The first time I saw the name, I immediately thought of Ratchet & Clank games, as those tend to have funny weapons. Actually, Insomniac should totally add a gun that shoots poo in their next R&C game :awesome: .

I thought Mirror's Edge Catalyst was a reboot? Anyway, the first Mirror's Edge's ost and theme song are reason I tried the game, it really does have a unique gameplay. Congrats with obtaining 99 stars on the time trials :yay: . Kurisu is definitely the best female character in Steins;Gate.

The Rush Hour movies are among my favourites too :highfive: . Clearing challenge 6 in Vanquish almost made me give up too. Day/Month/Year definitely is the way to write a date.

I guess the superpower invisibility's weakness would be snakes, since they have thermal vision :hmm: .

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Had loads of fun answering these. Thank you everyone and thanks @Dragon-Archon for making this possible!

Also btw there are a few names that weren't tagged properly

You're welcome :D .

Oh yeah, I'll adjust those.

• Like 2

Great interview lol I was pleasantly surprised by your music selections...most people I've seen on here end up liking things I've never heard of before. Made me feel like less of a dinosaur :) 

2 hours ago, TheLakota said:

I thought I was the only one who did that! My wife said I was weird, but now I can show her this thread and be like NEINER NEINER GUESS YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE POO CLUB, LOSER. 

Interesting...I assumed everyone did this otherwise how do you know if you're clean? I wipe until I have a clean bunch of TP ? 

The bigger question is stand and wipe or wipe while you're sitting? I used to be a stand and wipe guy because it never occurred to me you could do it while sitting...but I've since converted to while sitting since I feel it does a more thorough job...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

that's the origin of your PSN ID. Your brother is a genius. The first time I saw the name, I immediately thought of Ratchet & Clank games, as those tend to have funny weapons. Actually, Insomniac should totally add a gun that shoots poo in their next R&C game :awesome: .

I thought Mirror's Edge Catalyst was a reboot? Anyway, the first Mirror's Edge's ost and theme song are reason I tried the game, it really does have a unique gameplay. Congrats with obtaining 99 stars on the time trials :yay: . Kurisu is definitely the best female character in Steins;Gate.

The Rush Hour movies are among my favourites too :highfive: . Clearing challenge 6 in Vanquish almost made me give up too. Day/Month/Year definitely is the way to write a date.

I guess the superpower invisibility's weakness would be snakes, since they have thermal vision :hmm: .

Lol sometimes he just calls me poopooblast when he needs me, I shit you not :lol:

And yea catalyst is a reboot my bad :p. 

Snakes have thermal vision or something like of that sort?? Really?! 

3 hours ago, TheLakota said:

"One day, after wiping, I looked at my poop because I always do."

I thought I was the only one who did that! My wife said I was weird, but now I can show her this thread and be like NEINER NEINER GUESS YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE POO CLUB, LOSER. 

Ahem, yes, good read. 

Haha well I'm happy to be of service. But yea I do it just because it's a habit by now and I also flush after I stand. 

1 hour ago, Briste said:

Great interview lol I was pleasantly surprised by your music selections...most people I've seen on here end up liking things I've never heard of before. Made me feel like less of a dinosaur :) 

Interesting...I assumed everyone did this otherwise how do you know if you're clean? I wipe until I have a clean bunch of TP 1f4a9.png 

The bigger question is stand and wipe or wipe while you're sitting? I used to be a stand and wipe guy because it never occurred to me you could do it while sitting...but I've since converted to while sitting since I feel it does a more thorough job...

My taste in music is certainly very different as well. Not to poopoo on current music but I really dislike it and I very much prefer old school music. 

And you didn't ask me but I wipe while sitting by titling to one side ;)

20 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@PooPooBlast I've taken 2 points off your pussy reading for answering my questions 1f602.png1f602.png

Lol well I didn't answer all of your questions ;) but sure I'll take it! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Should dihydrogenmonooxide be banned?

Definitely not but just make sure to not mistake it for dihydrogendioxide 1f609.png.

But it's very toxic; I mean 100% of the people that dies has been exposed in one way or another to dihydrogenmonoxide -> That can't be a coincidence :P

Memes-aside F. dihydrogendioxide :/

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Great to hear someone so enthused about science. I'm reminded about my time spent in the lab back in the day. You ever had the "pleasure" of working with piperidine?

Hey! Another fellow lab enthusiast. To be honest no not really. Not sure if also that’s a UK saying or not. But I googled what piperidine is and as an educated guess, I was correct in that it is an alkaloid given that it ends in -ine.

You’re welcome to explain that to me once this interview goes up in the comments section of the thread.

fun fact:

One of the common uses of piperidine is in the SPPS (solid phase peptide synthesis). which is a very fast method of making custom peptides of compounds with an N- and C terminal like amino acids. Here the piperidine eliminates a protected group which is needed so you don't just get a chain of the same compounds, because that wouldn't be dandy. :P

The reaction itself is pretty easy to atleast understand, if you're interested I recommend a short read on that. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lumi said:

Looking swole there @PooPooBlast! Your interview was a fun read with very detailed answers. It's great to know another fellow lifter who doesn't skip leg day :P Have you seen Arnie's "Pumping Iron?"

Thanks! And haha the whole reason I started being serious about fitness initially was to be good in soccer which required some leg work of course to run and kick hard. I also did a little bit of track and field but that was a loong time ago. I represented my school for 200m sprints and standing long jump. 

And yea actually I've seen the movie! It was a short but sweet one. And haha watching it really makes you feel like a total loser in terms of what those folks achieved. 

But anyway, I'm currently happy with how I look so I've been just lifting for maintenance and not for gains. I'm already eating about 2800-3000 calories and I don't think I can increase any more else my stomach will probably explode :lol:

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

But it's very toxic; I mean 100% of the people that dies has been exposed in one way or another to dihydrogenmonoxide -> That can't be a coincidence :P

Memes-aside F. dihydrogendioxide :/

fun fact:

One of the common uses of piperidine is in the SPPS (solid phase peptide synthesis). which is a very fast method of making custom peptides of compounds with an N- and C terminal like amino acids. Here the piperidine eliminates a protected group which is needed so you don't just get a chain of the same compounds, because that wouldn't be dandy. :P

The reaction itself is pretty easy to atleast understand, if you're interested I recommend a short read on that. :)

Ooh thanks for the info! Looked it up. I had to brush up on my organic chemistry skills to remember some of the types of protective groups that you use when dealing with carbonyls in your reaction. And are you a scientist by any chance? 

58 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

Great interview. Good choice on Makise Kurisu.

And there is toilet paper without animals or sex, and with an appropriate name:

HAPPY-END.jpg

Haha well love is close to sex, kinda.... Ah whatever you win..

• Like 1

Your answer to my question should be in the Top 10 Anime Betrayals. :P Also, The Shenanigan Master, that's who. :awesome:

Great interview, and a fun read. I've always been a cat guy, myself. And pretty much owned multiple every year of my life, so far. Another Gravity Rush 2 lover? So many felt it wasn't as good as the first, and I really don't understand them. :P And if you ever decide to play The Pre-Sequel... 

2gWN.gif

:ninja:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Your answer to my question should be in the Top 10 Anime Betrayals. :P Also, The Shenanigan Master, that's who. :awesome:

Great interview, and a fun read. I've always been a cat guy, myself. And pretty much owned multiple every year of my life, so far. Another Gravity Rush 2 lover? So many felt it wasn't as good as the first, and I really don't understand them. :P And if you ever decide to play The Pre-Sequel... 

2gWN.gif

:ninja:

Mmmmmmm so you're admitting that it's wrong to have mm/DD/yyyy by implying it's based on shenanigans eh? :P

And thanks man! I really love cats but I just can't bring myself to buy one because I'd probably be a negligent owner. Who knows what could happen in the future but not right now I suppose. 

And yea man! GR2 did everything pretty much better than the first. As for presequel I'm thinking of starting it maybe after judgment so we can get started on that pretty soon! We'll see what my schedule will look like though, come September (that's when my full-time position actually starts).  If your time is eastern or close to that then we're pretty much golden if we game in the evening. 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Mmmmmmm so you're admitting that it's wrong to have mm/DD/yyyy by implying it's based on shenanigans eh? :P

And thanks man! I really love cats but I just can't bring myself to buy one because I'd probably be a negligent owner. Who knows what could happen in the future but not right now I suppose. 

And yea man! GR2 did everything pretty much better than the first. As for presequel I'm thinking of starting it maybe after judgment so we can get started on that pretty soon! We'll see what my schedule will look like though, come September (that's when my full-time position actually starts).  If your time is eastern or close to that then we're pretty much golden if we game in the evening. 

Damn, I have met another Shenanigan Master, and been outsmarted.. 

One thing about them is they're pretty low maintenance. Just have to make sure their fed, have water, and a clean litter box. And then give them attention. Which with mine is pretty hard to neglect, since they hop in your lap when they want it. :lol:

And cool. We'll see if our schedules match up. I'm Central, so an hour earlier. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Damn, I have met another Shenanigan Master, and been outsmarted.. 

One thing about them is they're pretty low maintenance. Just have to make sure their fed, have water, and a clean litter box. And then give them attention. Which with mine is pretty hard to neglect, since they hop in your lap when they want it. :lol:

And cool. We'll see if our schedules match up. I'm Central, so an hour earlier. 

Hey we'd make a great shenanigan duo then playing borderlands! Then it's settled! I'm firing up the presequel as soon as I'm done with judgment :)

3 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

ShaquilleOatmeal 1f606.png1f606.png1f606.png

Nothing quite tops 1f4a9.png1f4a9.pngBlast though.

Haha I'm glad you liked it. My brother is probably the quirkiest guy I've met. 

28 minutes ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

@PooPooBlast Thanks for the shout out, you've been a good person in community and put in work on gaming and life goals.

Also you got some guns bro, I'm around 5.9 and 150ish too

great read and slay them trophies homeboy :)

Thanks I'm glad you liked the interview!! And It's nothing man. I really appreciated that gesture! 

And I'm just happy to see everyone enjoyed reading the interview and cared to ask some questions. 

Gave me this fuzzy feeling inside :). You guys rock :highfive:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Hah well you can ask me questions now ;)it's not like I'm going anywhere. 

Well two questions I have in mind now:

- If you could change something with the Yakuza-series what would it be? ('nothing' doesn't count as answer :P)

- If you could develop one of those games, which one would it be: Mirrors Edge 3, Yakuza 7 or a Yakuza Spin off?