Most anticipated game of September 2019? (Plat Cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

Hey y'all!

As many of you know @Bushido7745785 and myself host a podcast called Plat Cast and every week we ask a topic for discussion here on psnprofiles and we read out your responses on our podcast and our topic this week is:

What Game coming out in September 2019 are you most excited for on ps4? 

Catherine: Full Body (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 3

Children of Morta (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 3

Root Letter: Last Answer (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 3

Torchlight II (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 3

WRC 8 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 3

River City Girls (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 5

NBA 2K20 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 6

eFootball PES 2020 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 10

NASCAR Heat 4 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 10

NHL20 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 10

Utawarerumono Zan (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 10

GreedFall (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 10

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 10

Borderlands 3 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 13

Conan Chop Chop (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 13

Ellen (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 13

AI: The Somnium Files (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 17

Truck Driver (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 19

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 20

The Sojourn (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 20

Contra: Rogue Corps (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 24

Monstrum (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 24

The Surge 2 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 24

BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 26

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger IX (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 26

Northgard (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 26

Code Vein (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 27

FIFA 20 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 27

Tropico 6 (PS4) – SEPTEMBER 27

EDIT: Final Fantasy VIII Remaster is out on the 3rd (dunno how that one slipped my mind ;) )

Also, join our discord! We talk about anything and everything and is the best way to suggest topics/chat with Zack (he is there he just lurks!) and myself discord.gg/hbTaVvh 

Edited by ChernobylNinja
  • Like 1

Really dude?  Nothing, absolutely nothing there holds 1/4 candle to BL3.  That said, I'm gonna wait and see how the game does and more importantly, how the creators treat the game and players base.... so far it doesn't look good for the later.

I plan on getting these games at some point, but none of them day 1 since there are too many Nintendo Switch games I plan on getting that I am more interested in.
Plan on getting, but will wait on
Borderlands 3
Ni No Kuni 
Code Vein
Utawareumono Zan
AI The Somnium Files
Gunvolt Chronicles
Greedfall
Truck Driver(I did like the Big Mutha Truckers on gamecube, so might be the closest thing to that I'll get)
Catherine

Although I will probably get Crystar and Control which coming out later this month.

14 minutes ago, thepeaguy said:

I think it got put back. :/

I still see it as September 3rd on every site. I think it's even available for pre-order on some consoles from what I read.

Though, FF8 and BL3 are my most anticipated for the month. Granted, none of them are day 1 purchases, but I'll probably grab them both before the end of the year.

Still deciding who I want to pick on BL3. I'm feeling Zane, but I'm a Siren at heart. 

Even though I played the original Catherine: Full Body is the one I'm looking forward to the most. The music, level design, and story was amazing in the original and I can't wait to see what they added in this version. (P.S. Katherine with a K ftw) Besides that nothing really from this month's releases intrigue me so now is gonna be the perfect time to start saving the moolah for future releases. 

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I still see it as September 3rd on every site. I think it's even available for pre-order on some consoles from what I read.

Though, FF8 and BL3 are my most anticipated for the month. Granted, none of them are day 1 purchases, but I'll probably grab them both before the end of the year.

Still deciding who I want to pick on BL3. I'm feeling Zane, but I'm a Siren at heart. 

Wrong.

March 2020.

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/06/10/final-fantasy-vii-remake-release-date-announced-e3-2019

30 minutes ago, thepeaguy said:

I think you are a little mixed up. That's the final fantasy 7 remake. We are talking about Final Fantasy 8 remastered. Two completely different games.

Try this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/08/19/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-release-date/

Your link even says Final Fantasy VII Remake.

34 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think you are a little mixed up. That's the final fantasy 7 remake. We are talking about Final Fantasy 8 remastered. Two completely different games.

Try this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/201

34 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Try this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/08/19/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-release-date/

9/08/19/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-release-date/

Ah, ok.

I'm a bit tired. I can get things wrong at that state (I don't give a shit about it, though - it's a message board). I think I was thrown off a bit by the roman numerals.

FF8 was boring shit, so I won't be getting the remaster.

The only game I'm looking forward to is Borderlands 3 next month.

Edited by thepeaguy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, thepeaguy said:

Ah, ok.

I'm a bit tired. I can get things wrong at that state (I don't give a shit about it, though - it's a message board). I think I was thrown off a bit by the roman numerals.

FF8 was boring shit, so I won't be getting the remaster.

The only game I'm looking forward to is Borderlands 3 next month.

No worries. It happens to everyone!

I was initially going to say Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening on the switch, then saw the list provided and had to remind myself that this is a PlayStation podcast. Haha!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

No worries. It happens to everyone!

I was initially going to say Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening on the switch, then saw the list provided and had to remind myself that this is a PlayStation podcast. Haha!

Sorry if I came off as a bit snappy, bro. I had an eventful couple of days - let's put it that way.

With FF8, I finished it a few times back in the day, so I am able to opine on this game. In hindsight, I dunno why I wasted my time for. I thought it was one of the most dull games of the series.

Edited by thepeaguy