Most anticipated game of September 2019? (Plat Cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

Too many games I want next month! Borderlands 3 is at the top of the list for sure. Also definitely plan on getting Iceborne and Code Vein with Greedfall and Surge 2 being strong possibilities. May even double dip on Torchlight 2 depending on how the trophy list looks. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 2

Borderlands 3 is more than likely the only game I will actively seek out to play. Final Fantasy VIII deserves another look since it's been 20 years since I played it. Other than that, I am sure I will play some of the others if they come on sale or eventually get offered up as a PS+ game.

I already pre ordered ff 8, greedfall, ni no kuni 1, perhaps i get torchlight 2 as well but so far wat i saw on videos its a weak d3 clon.I ask my rl if hes getting it if so i will buy it for sure. I wait till goty of borderlands 3 gets out.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:27 AM, GoldenShaka said:

Too much stuff in my backlog, otherwise I would go for Greedfall and Man of Medan. I already preordered two October games, see you then :)

Greedfall. Just seen this. Looks very interesting. 

Code Vein also but for me the one I've been hanging out for is The Surge 2.

Haven't seen much about it but I really enjoyed the first one so I'm hoping this one doesn't disappoint.

• 2 weeks later...