On new PS3 i have locks next to MP trophy requirements, while having DLC's installed

Varhur

Nothing was out of ordinary on old PS3, but on new one i have these locks, telling me that those avaiable only with Drake's Fortune and Siege MP packs. I did installed those packs and to be sure, all versions of them (3 Siege's and 3 DF's). I did the same on old PS3 and had no issues. I was able to connect to the match (got a group of randoms). Is this just a visual issue or my progress is halted? I got less than 400 kills for cold blooded and i'll be done with MP and i really don't want more issues.

6 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

Try activating your new PS3 as your primary PS3, that may help, no guarantee though. 

You mean "Account Management" > "System Activation" > "Activate system"? Chose "game". If you meant that, it didn't worked.

Edited by Varhur

10 minutes ago, Varhur said:

You mean "Account Management" > "System Activation" > "Activate system"? Chose "game". If you meant that, it didn't worked.

Yeah it's different on my PS3 but the same thing essentially. Damn, I'm not sure what the problem could be so. Hopefully someone else who's actually played the game recently might be able to help you, best of luck!

25 minutes ago, Varhur said:

all versions of them (3 Siege's and 3 DF's).

What do you mean by different versions? Is there different 'BLES' attached to the 3 different downloads or? Because if so, you can find which BLES you need on the disc of the game itself. 

Always auto-merges my replies for some reason. ?

Edited by GraniteSnake

34 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

Yeah it's different on my PS3 but the same thing essentially. Damn, I'm not sure what the problem could be so. Hopefully someone else who's actually played the game recently might be able to help you, best of luck!

What do you mean by different versions? Is there different 'BLES' attached to the 3 different downloads or? Because if so, you can find which BLES you need on the disc of the game itself. 

Always auto-merges my replies for some reason. 1f641.png

Reinstalled DLC's and locks are gone. Either some DLC's failed to download somehow or i needed same set of DLC's for it to work (i had installed skins and golden weapons on old PS3 and didn't had them on new one).

15 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Reinstalled DLC's and locks are gone. Either some DLC's failed to download somehow or i needed same set of DLC's for it to work (i had installed skins and golden weapons on old PS3 and didn't had them on new one).

Glad to hear you solved the problem, best of luck getting the 100%!