Dlc Episodes unlocks

DeGrape83

Can you complete all episodes during your first playthrough cycle? Or the last episodes are unlocked after beating the final boss? Im pretty early in the main game. Im just arrive in central production B. And i find this doors and the testing chamber. I play all first three episodes unlocking all gears and weapons trophies. Thou i have to bother to complete the others before new game +.  thanks

Edited by DeGrape83
too long title

There are two DLC so I'm not sure which one you are talking about... In any case, all DLC content should be accessible during the initial playthrough: 

• A Walk in the Park: You can access the first part of the DLC after reaching Central Production B, the rest will open up from the R&D area. 

• TG TB and TA: The epsiodes are unlocked as you progress through the game and find the test chambers, with the last episodes being unlocked in The Nucleus. 

Edited by Arcesius

ok thanks it was what i want to know, so the last episode of the good, the bad and the augment unlock before you finish the game. 

Edit: i got my related weapons trophy for the good, bad and the augment dlc without having to get the special weapon from the four lines. 

I got my trophy to kill a boss with his own weapon during episode 2 i think,  against pax.