Updated retail version coming Sept 10th in the US and the 11th in Europe

HuntingFever

This news broke yesterday :): https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/08/21/no-mans-sky-beyond-gets-physical-release-on-ps4-next-month/ The updated disc is only £25, which is an absolute steal for what you get. The current patch is v2.08 and v2.09 is coming soon but I'm unsure about what version will be on the disc, because Beyond starts at v2.03 and it's possible you will still have to download several of the subsequent updates released since Beyond launched last week ?.

• Like 2

I'm not saying I forgive them for everything, but fuck me, I'd be lying if I said this game didn't deserve a second chance.

I'm very glad it got that chance, I'm very glad it came out on Xbox as well, and so long as it's still kicking along and gone multiplat... put it on Switch next please? I remember not too long after launch when I played it wishing it would come to Vita, perfect on the go game for pick up and play seshes, Vita has long since died but like, I still wouldn't mind playing No Man's Sky on the train or something, yo.

• Like 1