ABC of Unstarted Games 2020 (Sign-Ups Closed)

37 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Not sure if I ever completed 26 games in one year but we'll see how far I can get.

..with a total of 29 completed games, I definitely haven't! ?

I'm not sure what part of me thinks this is even remotely possible for me to achieve, but I'll give it a shot.

5 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Just think, if you do manage it, you'll almost double your completed games total! That'll be quite an achievement! :D

You can do it!

If I manage mine, I'll almost double my UR Plat count (currently have 24, the event will give me 22 more as 4 of my games don't have Plats). I also don't know if I can even do it, but we will only know when we try! ^_^

22 UR, WOW!! That is some feat and I wish you luck!! I haven't tallied mine up like that but I may out of interest!!

52 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Just think, if you do manage it, you'll almost double your completed games total! That'll be quite an achievement! :D

You can do it!

If I manage mine, I'll almost double my UR Plat count (currently have 24, the event will give me 22 more as 4 of my games don't have Plats). I also don't know if I can even do it, but we will only know when we try! ^_^

I just counted mine, apparently I have 17 UR Plats. Never knew never cared until now... Thanks a lot for giving me another goal to keep track of and set unnecessary goals for :P 

• Like 4

A A Plague's Tale: Innocence PS4
B Beyond Two Souls PS4
C Code Vein PS4
D Disgaea 5 PS4
E Everybody's Gone To The Rapture PS4
F Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4
G God Eater Resurrection  
H Horizon Zero Dawn PS4
I Infamous PS3
J Journey PS3
K Kingdom Hearts PS4
L Lost Dimension VITA
M Marvels Spider-Man PS4
N Nier Automata PS4
O One Piece: Burning Blood VITA
P Persona 5 Royal PS4
Q Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past PS4
R Rune Factory: Ocean PS3
S Steins;Gate Elite PS4
T Tales of Arise PS4
U Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Remastered PS4
V Valkyrie Chronicle PS4
W World of Final Fantasy PS4/VITA
X XBlaze Code: Embryo  VITA
Y Yakuza 0 PS4
Z Zero Escape: The Nonary Games 

VITA

Backup Games: Ys Origin, Tales of Berseria, Jurassic Park

Edited by Salima-sensei
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Rather shamefully my list only has 6 LOL

Don't worry, it can't get lower than mine (with Yakuza out of the equation, I'm looking at 0-2 UR games, depending on LBP3 vs Lollipop Chainsaw and Enslaved vs something from Artifex..).. Actually you guys are starting to make me rethinking my list, since currently mibe is really on the easy/safe side.. But then, on the other hand, even stuff like One Piece that is kind of grindy isn't UR either, so, I don't know.. Changing Goodbye Deponia for The Grand Tour wouldn't help my rate that much either ? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

For the first 2 games that you mentionned, I can give my opinion about them. Jet Set Radio has a 10-20h completion tim according to 'that' site. It is highly skill dependant though as you need to Jet rank every story level whch leads into the thing I hate the most about the game, the fact that you can't replay story levels. They do loop, but you need to either play through every stage again of force quit the game during the cutscene.

For Infinifactory, it's a pretty deep space management / factory puzzle game that can be seen in 2 ways. If you want to do it legit, good luck; it will take a while. Some of those later puzzles are pretty massive and have a lot of different parts to check and direct at the same time. No time estimate there. If you just want solutions and be done with it, good luck as well. There aren't that many ressources with good looks at completed designs for solutions. I think I have 2 or 3 puzzles left to do and the Youtuber I was following through has hour-long videos for the last couple of stages as he tries to figure them out. I think my playtime is around 10 hours, but even then, the research time for some of the solutions is pretty massive.

Also, don't worry about doing lots of changes. You do you and I'll follow through (at some point).

I guess I missed 'that' site in my search. Thank you for the information on not being able to replay the story levels at my convenience. 

I was worried about Infinifactory because it seems to be ignored my the trophy hunting community. I'm probably going to being playing the game legit, until I get stuck and frustrated.  

I do worry. That is why I'm still alive.

4 hours ago, iXanon said:

..with a total of 29 completed games, I definitely haven't! ?

I'm not sure what part of me thinks this is even remotely possible for me to achieve, but I'll give it a shot.

The part of you that is right. You can pull this off. You just got believe in yourself. If you can't believe in yourself, believe in the version of yourself that believes in you.

4 hours ago, Kristycism said:

3 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Rather shamefully my list only has 6 LOL

I currently possess 2 Ultra Rare Platinums. If I finish my list, I'll have 3. Maybe 4 if Trinity Universe (NA) falls Bellow 5%. It's currently 5.08%, so there is some hope but Trinity Universe is a kind of obscure game, so it is unlikely. On the other side of the spectrum, the highest platinum was 53.71%. I guess they made the Spyro remake easier or 5 year old me was really bad at video games. Most of my list is under 15%, with a few between 20%-25% and 3 others (2 being more Spyro) that go beyond. I only looked at the platinums, not 100% games.

• Like 1

I'm signing up. Here is my preliminary list:

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3)
Chaos;Child (Vita)
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3)
Erica (PS4)
Fairy Fencer F (PS3)
Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (PS4)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
I am Setsuna (PS4)
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Vita)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Mass Effect (PS3)
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3)
Punch Line (Vita)
Q SWAP: Demon's Souls (PS3)
Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS3)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen (Vita)
VA-11 Hall-A (Vita)
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (PS3)
Xuan Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament (PS4)
Yakuza 3 (PS4)
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition (PS3)

Backup games

L.A. Noire (PS3)

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (Vita)

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PS4)

Edited by Arctic Cress
Adding backups
  • Like 3

On 10/17/2019 at 2:56 AM, ArtikSkarab said:

About Yakuza Zero, it's a great starting point to the series if you've never touched a Yakuza game before as it's really refined and a great game to play through. Be warned of a couple of things though. It's an extremely long game to 100% as it requires a completion playthrough of about 100 hours followed by a max difficulty playthrough. I'm personally not great at the fighting in this game, so I'm stuck on the arena challenges. If you're looking for an easier time, Yakuza 6 is shorter and technically doable in 1 playthrough at the difficulty of your choice (with an end game save). 

So do you think Kiwami 1 is a better starting point than 0? I'm in the same boat not knowing which to start but it seems Zero is more refined than the others since it came much later. I've played Dead Souls only and was going to start 4 before getting the others so I stopped it now that I have the previous entries. I know the story since I saw the recaps and a friend actually recommends Kiwami 2 but Zero is technically the only story I don't know yet past 4. I don't know, I'm just looking for more input before choosing. 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:08 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:

Same here, which is why I am on the fence about Persona 5. I could platinum the Persona 5 we have, but I've heard so much shizzle about P5Royal that I don't know what to think. I did find a great guide on this site for getting 100% but... it won't work on P5Royal as that has a new chapter. Well, most of the stuff will work but not all of it. I also found that I never got rid of my old copy of Persona 4 Golden so I might use that despite the Risette trophy. It was a fun story and Naoto Shirogane is so cool. :D Probably won't because of the Risette trophy. I am seriously autistic so I have to be in it to win it, kappa. That's why I might fail my Backlog Challenge - I have to FORCE myself to play my PS4 as I am now addicted to The Sims 4 with their new packs coming out in November, and not to mention Pokemon Sword and Shield in November so that means I'll be loving my Nintendo Switch all over again and playing the dope games it has.

(Not Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, though - I am sending that to E-Shop Hell after seeing a video showing Zelda going murderous insane. The Spirit Board can go rot in all nine levels of Hell and now that Terry Bogard is DLC Fighter #4, I am sick of it. ?)

You can always finish Persona 5 and come back to Royal after a few years once you forget how everything goes in the story ?

On 10/17/2019 at 2:21 PM, Kristycism said:

Honestly, there is absolutely nothing special about “UR Plats” and I really don’t think they’re actually worth paying that much attention to. The number proves absolutely nothing.

Just using my own profile as an example, because I don’t want to insult anyone else by using theirs:

- My two rarest Plats are “Orcs Must Die! Unchained” and “Bound”. The first proves I had nothing better to do with my life than repeat the same 10-minute segment approximately 600 times, which is really very sad when you think about it. And the second is actually pretty easy to Plat and could be done within a day if you wanted, but is just a really boring game that no one really wants to stick with for long enough.

- Harvest Moon is an UR Plat and it’s literally just watering plants and feeding/brushing animals for 20 hours or so.

- One of the hardest games I’ve played was Bloodborne and that’s not even Rare anymore now that it’s over 20%. But because it’s such a great game and amazing experience, more people stick with it for the Plat.

Rarity is just a meaningless stat. I just felt like putting it there for my personal challenge for the year, because I often put off games that have low rarities because I assume they’ll either be really bad/boring that no one sticks with them through to Plat, or really long that people just lose interest. Or have been on PS+ so everybody tried it and no one finished it because it wasn’t that good, which inflates rarity. Sometimes they’re also UR because they’re difficult, but even then, games that are difficult but still really good, people will stick with them and it won’t be UR.

So my challenge for myself is simply to get a lot of them off my backlog and stop putting them off. There isn’t really anything else to it, I just need some extra motivation to work on parts of my backlog that I struggle to start, which seems to be the spirit of this event. If all of the games I’d ever played/bought were Common Plats, I’d still have played/bought the same games, being UR is never really the motivation, it just happens to be a stat I’ve noticed that sometimes puts me off games. 

tl;dr, play the games you enjoy, ignore rarity as it’s just a pointless stat to inflate your e-peen.

EDIT: Sorry guys, didn’t mean to type an essay, I get carried away when I’m sleepy.....

Hey now don't word it like that :/ 

But to add a bit to your essay, you have a point because in my case, sports games such as Madden are not that tough to get and they usually fall in the ultra rare plat territory because people who aren't trophy hunters buy the game to casually play it. It really is more about who wants to put the time in to get the plat more often than not(considering online, glitchy, and cheesy difficulty or poor controls are a thing too)

I appreciated your perspective through, makes me want to play.....Orcs must Die, Bound, Bloodborne, and Harvest Moon ?

• Like 2

More questions from me... 

Can we set more than 1 game per letter? (the letter would only be complete if all games set for it were completed). 

I'm thinking about that because of how easy my list is, plus, it would be a bigger incentive for me to complete a few sets. To elaborate, in my case would be: Sly 2, Sly 3, Sly Minigames, Sly 4 for S, all 4 Deponia games for D (yes, 2 don't start with D..), Q.U.B.E 1 Q.U.B.E 2 for Q and Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legend for T. 

Other thing:

Bully or Canin Canem Edit? 

Indigo Profecy or Fahrenheit? 

I have yet yo settle for a B (Batman, Bully, Beach Buggy Racing, Burnout Paradise ps4...) , and currently I only see 3.5 options for I (Indigo Profecy, I'm Setsuna, Ilusions of L'phalcia, ICO.. I actually only own ICO and kind of want to play it, but the speedrun is scary ?). I probably should just go with ICO, I know.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Can we set more than 1 game per letter? (the letter would only be complete if all games set for it were completed). 

I currently have more then 1 game for six of my letters. So far, nobody has said I can't do that. Nothing in the rules currently say you can't have more then 1 game per letter and you can earn a few rewards for having more then 26 games on a list.  

I am currently going by the rule that my list isn't done until every game on it is 100% trophy hunted (+ get the true ending for Persona 3 Fez). I never seriously thought about when a letter should be considered done in my case. I'm in favor of the rule that, a letter is complete when all the games for that letter are complete. I just hope ArtikSkarab doesn't get too annoyed. 

On 10/16/2019 at 2:08 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:

Same here, which is why I am on the fence about Persona 5. I could platinum the Persona 5 we have, but I've heard so much shizzle about P5Royal that I don't know what to think. I did find a great guide on this site for getting 100% but... it won't work on P5Royal as that has a new chapter.

3 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

You can always finish Persona 5 and come back to Royal after a few years once you forget how everything goes in the story ?

I was unsure about adding Persona 5 to my list because Royal exists. I have a personal rule about stacking trophy lists, so it was one or the other. I went the version I already own because I'm cheap.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, Kristycism said:

- Harvest Moon is an *removes naughty word* and it’s literally just watering plants and feeding/brushing animals for 20 hours or so.

3 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

I appreciated your perspective through, makes me want to play.....Orcs must Die, Bound, Bloodborne, and Harvest Moon ?

I would flipping love to play some Harvest Moon. I played through the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Harvest Moon once. I apparently wasn't very good at it, since my Parents came to see how my farming was going and were extremely disappointed in me. ?

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:21 PM, Kristycism said:

- Harvest Moon is an UR Plat and it’s literally just watering plants and feeding/brushing animals for 20 hours or so.

Don't forget you have to make a girl fall in love with you and marry her and do all the crazy side quests in town! ;)

Stardew Valley ripped off of Harvest Moon and more people want to platinum that. Might try that again but put in a copied file to get those two annoying mini-game trophies out of the way.

2 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

I currently have more then 1 game for six of my letters. So far, nobody has said I can't do that. Nothing in the rules currently say you can't have more then 1 game per letter and you can earn a few rewards for having more then 26 games on a list.  

I am currently going by the rule that my list isn't done until every game on it is 100% trophy hunted (+ get the true ending for Persona 3 Fez). I never seriously thought about when a letter should be considered done in my case. I'm in favor of the rule that, a letter is complete when all the games for that letter are complete. I just hope ArtikSkarab doesn't get too annoyed. 

I was unsure about adding Persona 5 to my list because Royal exists. I have a personal rule about stacking trophy lists, so it was one or the other. I went the version I already own because I'm cheap.

Ok, then I will make the adjustments (The Grand Tour for G. Conception 2 for C, I guess.. No guts to go for Catherine as of now..). 

Enjoy P3 FES really a great game!! I actually am playing on and off the Portable version with the female, since Atlus keeps forgetting to remake/remaster it for PS4.. I actually played the original and FES when they initially released, ages ago..

How exactly is Harvest Moon (and how long it is)? Yes, I do happen to have it on my backlog.. Don't even remember why I bought it, just remember that I got it for 10€ or something.. ? 

I see a few Tales of games in people's list. Anyone going for Tales of Arise? That's my T for next year. So far, in my preliminary list, I'm missing a handful of letters that I hope I can score in the last sales for this year. E, J, Q, V, and X. I can borrow Just Cause 2 from a friend, but I don't know if I'm into that kind of game, especially since there are challenges I'd have to complete within the game.

20 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I see a few Tales of games in people's list. Anyone going for Tales of Arise? That's my T for next year. So far, in my preliminary list, I'm missing a handful of letters that I hope I can score in the last sales for this year. E, J, Q, V, and X. I can borrow Just Cause 2 from a friend, but I don't know if I'm into that kind of game, especially since there are challenges I'd have to complete within the game.

I was unsure, because its doenst have a release date yet.

11 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

So do you think Kiwami 1 is a better starting point than 0? I'm in the same boat not knowing which to start but it seems Zero is more refined than the others since it came much later. I've played Dead Souls only and was going to start 4 before getting the others so I stopped it now that I have the previous entries. I know the story since I saw the recaps and a friend actually recommends Kiwami 2 but Zero is technically the only story I don't know yet past 4. I don't know, I'm just looking for more input before choosing.

Unfortunately, I haven't played much of Kiwami (maybe an hour), so I can't give a full opinion on it, but I believe Kiwami was before the new Dragon engine of 0, 6 and Kiwami 2, so it might be rougher around the edges. Knowing the story of 1 though, both are acceptable starting points. 0 is mostly a self-contained story for Kiryu (with some references for future events) and fleshes out the backstory of Majima. I would say, for my opinion, start with 0 and follow the saga of Kiryu.

11 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Can we set more than 1 game per letter? (the letter would only be complete if all games set for it were completed). I'm thinking about that because of how easy my list is, plus, it would be a bigger incentive for me to complete a few sets.

8 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

As long as you wish to do that, I do not mind at all. After all, this event have the express purpose of clearing out our backlog and the more games cleared, the better. Just be sure to clearly indicate that you wish to complete multiple games for specific letters (as Aurora did).

11 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Other thing:

Bully or Canin Canem Edit? 

Indigo Profecy or Fahrenheit?

I would go with trophy list name, so Bully and Indigo.

I will also ask for some opinions about game choices/ideas. Looking back at my list, there are some games that I'm not that interested in and would like to change them. Unfortunately, they're on some annoying letters and I have started a lot of games, so my choices are a bit limited. I mostly play games for their stories / world building. So, I would like some help with this.

H: Heaven's Vault

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Heard great things, but also pretty somber?)

Hitman: Blood Money (Had difficulty with Absolution and read it's harder?)

Hyper Light Drifter

I: I am Setsuna

Indigo Prophecy (I liked Heavy Rain, so maybe?)

I am the Hero - current Selection (I like brawlers)

N: Night in the Woods - Current Selection (Heard only great things about it)

Nier (PS3) (Also heard great things about it)

22 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

I am currently going by the rule that my list isn't done until every game on it is 100% trophy hunted (+ get the true ending for Persona 3 Fez).

I just want to say that i hope you love Persona 3 Fes as much as I did. I knew nothing going in and it ended up making me love jrps and even became one of my top 3 games of all time. I even grinded everyone to 99 but that's mostly because i didn't know how the game worked as I didn't look anything up.

I'm not going to say you should not play Persona 5 instead of waiting for Royal but if it's anything like P3Fes where they expand on the original P3 and have more cutscenes or P3 portable where they let you play as a female main character and add content for her or even Persona 4 Golden where they add a whole new character and dungeons compared to the original version, then you will definitely miss out on some great content. Not that Persona 5 isn't great as it is.

I would flipping love to play some Harvest Moon. I played through the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Harvest Moon once. I apparently wasn't very good at it, since my Parents came to see how my farming was going and were extremely disappointed in me. 1f625.png

I think it's at that moment that your parents' dream of you becoming a farmer was broken ? (of course I'm joking!)

13 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Unfortunately, I haven't played much of Kiwami (maybe an hour), so I can't give a full opinion on it, but I believe Kiwami was before the new Dragon engine of 0, 6 and Kiwami 2, so it might be rougher around the edges. Knowing the story of 1 though, both are acceptable starting points. 0 is mostly a self-contained story for Kiryu (with some references for future events) and fleshes out the backstory of Majima. I would say, for my opinion, start with 0 and follow the saga of Kiryu.

Hmm if that's the case, I may actually go with Kiwami 1 first since i have trouble readjusting to "less refined" games after having played the "improved" versions (if me having trouble going back to the ps3 version of ratchet and clank after having done the ps4 remaster edition first is any indication). I'll give it some more thought but i appreciate your input.

13 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

I will also ask for some opinions about game choices/ideas. Looking back at my list, there are some games that I'm not that interested in and would like to change them. Unfortunately, they're on some annoying letters and I have started a lot of games, so my choices are a bit limited. I mostly play games for their stories / world building. So, I would like some help with this.

H: Heaven's Vault

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Heard great things, but also pretty somber?)

Hitman: Blood Money (Had difficulty with Absolution and read it's harder?)

Hyper Light Drifter

I can only speak for Hellblade but that's the choice I'd go with. It's an easy platinum if you follow the collectible guide to not miss any (which i recommend because having the "true ending explanation" only happens when they're all collected). Plus it's visually beautiful and the audio is definitely something else as the way its done actually makes it seem like you're hearing voices from everywhere. If you have headphones play with them as it will definitely put you in the perspective of schizophrenics (which means that the material indeed is heavy and dark and somber and creepy all the same).

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm trying to catch up in the series myself. Seeing as I'm still at Xillia 2 it's not going very well, but hopefully I can make some headway before Arise comes out.

17 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

N: Night in the Woods - Current Selection (Heard only great things about it)

Nier (PS3) (Also heard great things about it)

This is a very difficult choice because Night in the Woods is probably my favorite indie game ever, and Nier is a definite top-20 game overall. I would choose Nier out of these two but you definitely can't go wrong with either selection here.

4 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

Hmm if that's the case, I may actually go with Kiwami 1 first since i have trouble readjusting to "less refined" games after having played the "improved" versions (if me having trouble going back to the ps3 version of ratchet and clank after having done the ps4 remaster edition first is any indication). I'll give it some more thought but i appreciate your input.

Actually, 0 and Kiwami run on the same engine, and Kiwami 2 and 6 run on the improved Dragon engine. It's best to just play them in order; 0, Kiwami, and then Kiwami 2, just as they were originally released.

• Like 3

Had some time to kill so I put my list together.  Might may some changes before the start date, but this is what I think I'll be going with:

Spoiler

# - 2064 Read Only Memories:  00/65    0.00%
  A - Anima Gate of Memories  03/26    11.54%
  B - Broken Age  00/45    0.00%
  C - Crossing Souls  33/33    100.00%
  D - Deadpool  51/51    100.00%
  E - Extinction  00/28    0.00%
  F - Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion  00/44    0.00%
  G - Guacamelee! 2  00/49    0.00%
  H - Hollow Knight  00/35    0.00%
  I - Impact Winter  00/25    0.00%
  J - Just Cause 4  04/61    6.56%
  K - Knights and Bikes  19/37    51.35%
  L - Little Nightmares  00/22    0.00%
  M - Mad Max  00/50    0.00%
  N - Night in the Woods  32/32    100.00%
  O - The Outer Wilds   00/18    0.00%
  P - Pillars of Eternity  00/27    0.00%
  Q - QUBE 2  14/14    100.00%
  R - Resident Evil  00/45    0.00%
  S - Shadow Tactics  00/43    0.00%
  T - Tales of Vesperia  00/51    0.00%
  U - Uncanny Valley  12/12    100.00%
  V - Vikings: Wolves of Midgard  00/39      0.00%
  W - Wild Arms 3  00/28    0.00%
  X - Xenon Valkyrie+  00/19    0.00%
  Y - Yomawari Midnight Shadows  03/34    8.82%
  Z - Zenith   12/12    100.00%

Total:  183/948      19.30%

These will all be done on the PS4.  Some of these I have trophies on for other systems, but nothing should autopop.

Edited by Sanevin
Updated
  • Like 3

Making a few slight changes due to availability and using my new GameFly account instead of buying stuff. Gotta save that money. I’ll bold the changes to make it easy.

A - Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (PS4)

B - Back in 1995 (PS4)

C - Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4)

D - Dex (PS4)

E - Erica (PS4)

F - Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (PS4)

G - Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered (PS4)

H - Her Majesty’s Spiffing (PS4)

I - The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker (PS4)

J - JackQuest (PS4)

K - Kick-Ass 2 (PS3)

L - LEGO Jurassic World (PS4)

M - Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)

N - N.E.R.O. Nothing ever remains obscure (PS4)

O - One Night Stand (PS4)

P - Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier (PS4)

Q - Queen’s Quest 3: The End of Dawn (PS4)

R - Republique (PS4)

S - Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter (PS4)

T - Thimbleweed Park (PS4)

U - Uglydolls (PS4)

V - Vampyr (PS4)

W - Watch_Dogs Legion (PS4)

X - Xblaze Code: Embryo (Vita)

Y - Yooka-Layle (PS4)

Z - Zeus Quest Remastered (PS4)

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:20 PM, Arctic Cress said:

Actually, 0 and Kiwami run on the same engine, and Kiwami 2 and 6 run on the improved Dragon engine. It's best to just play them in order; 0, Kiwami, and then Kiwami 2, just as they were originally released.

Really? I'll go with 0 then if it's on the same engine as Kiwami. Thanks for the help!

I've updated my list a bit and I think it should only make little edit before end of 2019.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS4) + Batman: Arkham City (PS4) (extra for Q)
Felix The Reaper (PS4)
inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) + inFAMOUS First Light (extra for Z)
Death MarK (PSV)
Q-> Danganronpa V3 (PSV)
X-> Persona 3&5 Dancing (PSV)
Z-> Dokuro (PSV)

Got a question tho. What about games that are supposed to show in 2020, but date is not known 100% yet or can be postponed for later dates? Can we list game like that and designate other replacement just in case?