ABC of Unstarted Games 2020 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Here it is, 2 more just few hours before new releases rain.

Vanquish - 2nd game in 10th anniversary collection. I loved gameplay, fast paced TPS with a bit of cover-shooter was great combination. It was my first playthrough and when I had literally zero expectations when I started this game. All I knew was that famous Challenge 6 was pain in the ass (well it was, but no as bad as expected). Hard difficulty wasn't really hard (and it's not because quit game after death glitch), there was just few points in the game that might be tricky, but nothing you can't do in few tries.

Caladrius Blaze - it's a "anime" NSFW shmup. I'm not a fan of this genre, but few months ago I found it on PS Store and felt like I wanna try it. There are 8 different characters, all of them got different ships and weapons (you have to clear story with everyone each). Story is about 30mins long so it's not a problem. Game was pretty tough on my first few playtroughs. During the stages if you take damage, your clothes get ripped (yep, that's why it's NSFW) and same goes for the bosses. Half of the throphies makes you to see every "stage" of ripping clothes. 
One of the trophies might make this plat quite difficult - you have to finish the game with 1 Life - you can't get hit even once. Still good weapon setup and some patience and you should make it. Plus there is grindy trophy to get 1000 upgrade chips - after finishing everything else I still had to grind it for few hours.

Alice Madness Returns (PS3)
Bayonetta (PS4) :platinum: 
Caladrius Blaze (PS4) :platinum:
Deus Ex MD (PS4) :platinum:
Everybody's Gone to Rapture (PS4)
Final Fantasy X2 (PS4)
God Eater (Vita)
Hollow Knight (PS4) :platinum:
Infamous (PS3) :platinum:
Jak 2 (PS4)
K-(SWAPx2) The Surge (PS4) + Infamous 2 (PS3)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS4)
Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)
Nioh 2 (PS4)
Onimusha Warlords (PS4)
Papers, Please (Vita) - 100%
Q-(SWAP) Danganronpa V3 (Vita)
Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs (PS4)
Thronebreaker Witcher Tales (PS4) :platinum:
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (Vita) :platinum:
Vanquish (PS4) :platinum:
Witcher 3 (PS4) :platinum:
XCom 2 (PS4)
Yakuza 4 (PS4)
Zero Escape The Nonary Games (Vita) :platinum:
  • Like 2

Two more games to add to the list:

G - Gravity Rush Remastered :platinum:
W - (The) Wolf Among Us :platinum:

Complete list:

Spoiler

A - Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
B - Batman: The Enemy Within
C - Child of Light [PS3]
D - Destroy All Humans!
E - Erica
F - Far Cry Primal
G - Gravity Rush Remastered :platinum:
H - Horizon Chase Turbo
I - Infamous: Festival of Blood
J - Journey (PS3)
K - Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep
L - Life Is Strange 2
M - Mafia III
N - Nihilumbra
O - OnRush
P - Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones
Q - Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
R - Ratchet & Clank
S - Submersed :platinum:
T - Type: Rider [PSVita] 
?

U - Until Dawn
V - (The) Vanishing of Ethan Carter
W - (The) Wolf Among Us :platinum:
X - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [SWAP]
Y - YS Origins
Z  - Zombie Driver HD

Backup Game #1: Flow (PSVita)

Backup Game #2: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Backup Game #3: The Witness

Edited by MattbluePT
  • Like 4

8fvTY8A.jpg

PMPN7TG.jpg

Two weeks late with this update but better late than never I guess.. this is the fourth game I've completed from my list. Ended up playing it on the PS4 instead of the Vita as the game apparently runs like shit on the handheld console - FPS drops in particular (even the loading animation lags). This game was an okay experience. The story was serviceable at best and just about held my interest throughout.

The game was fun to play, especially during my original run. You control a party of four, with one sage (the protagonist who can cast spells/heal) lead by three characters of your choosing. The idea is to link your attacks while also trying your best to perfect parry enemy attacks by pressing L1. Parrying takes a bit of getting used to but is essentially paramount when facing almost every boss. There is plenty of enemy variety to keep things interesting, but by the time I reached my third play through I had them down to a science so the game started to get quite repetitive. I'd highly recommend three playthrough's as opposed to four; one-life mode is actually very easy in NG++ and I only died once during my whole run at the final boss. The psyche devourer spell is incredibly OP and makes short work of almost every boss as long as you're using the 'meta party' (Order Zulfiqar, Chaos Longinus and Order Dardanelles). The text guide over on playstationtrophies.org is fantastic and I couldn't recommend it enough if any of you plan on playing this PS Plus freebie!

Not entirely sure what game I'll attempt to finish next. I am however thinking about knocking out one of the longer games on my list.. Maybe Demon's Souls? I'll decide over the weekend, happy gaming everyone.

• Like 3

AFL Live 2
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Catherine (PS3)
Dead Nation PS4
eCrossminton 37% -> 60%
Fast and Furious Showdown  Completed 23 January 2020
Grand Theft Auto IV 68% -> 84% :platinum:
How to Train Your Dragon 2
IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
Just Cause 3 Completed 11 January 2020
Killzone: Shadow Fall 92% :platinum:
Lords of the Fallen  Completed 21 January 2020

Mirror's Edge
Naughty Bear 8%
Oddworld:New 'n' Tasty
Prototype
Quantum Theory
Red Dead Redemption 2
Shadow Warrior
The Sims 3: Pets
Unravel Two
Vikings: Wolves of Midgard
Wasteland 2
X Puppeteer
Yakuza 0 15%
Zombie Tycoon II Completed 2 January 2020

Backups:
Metro: Last Light (PS3)

Wolfenstein II

Slain: Back From Hell

Since the last update I have platinumed GTA IV. I mostly enjoyed the grind to 100% base game completion, except for hunting for the pigeons. That part was terrible, one of the worst collectible grinds I've endured in awhile. I've taken a short break from the DLC, but did make some progress there and I'm about half done with both of those stories.

I also made big progress in eCrossminton. This game is just bad, I can't imagine anything on my list being worse. Nothing but an unpleasant grind in a boring game. The trophy for playing 100 hours can be idled, so that's no problem, but the rest is not fun at all lol. The good news is enough people have added the game since I started, that when I eventually get plat it won't stop being an ultra rare platinum.

I will be doing a trophy guide for it if anyone else wants to subject themselves to this, but I'm definitely not sure I'd recommend it.

In the coming week I'd like to finally finish Killzone, finish the easier of the GTA IV DLCs, and get around to doing the AFL Live 2 fastest achiever attempt. I'll also get back to Yakuza if I can clean up a few other games in that span. Maybe I'll also do more eCrossminton ?

• Like 3

Weekly Update #9!

Slow progress this week, nothing new to report on Minecraft Story Mode, but I did finish off 999 in the Nonary Games. I'm happy to report that I'm impressed, once you get to the later two endings the story opens up so much more, the branching diagram actually hides the true ending until you reach it, and it went on for much longer than I had initially anticipated (based on the diagram). I'm still confused, and with a lot of questions, but can't wait to play the next one. I have some other games not on this list that I want to get finished, and with Animal Crossing out at the end of the coming week, my next update or two may be a little bare haha, but I may try at least make some more progress on Minecraft.

The list:

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey PS4 - 0%
Batman (Telltale) PS4 - 0%
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 - 0%
Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3 - 0%
Erica PS4 - 100% :platinum:
Fallout 3 PS3 - 0%
Guardians of the Galaxy PS4 - 100% :platinum:
How to Train Your Dragon PS3 - 0%
Infamous PS3 - 0%
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy PS4 - 0%
Kingdom Hearts PS4 - 0%
Late Shift PS4 - 100% :platinum:
Minecraft: Story Mode PS4 - 24%
NieR Automata PS4 - 0%
Oxenfree PS4 - 100% :platinum:
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight PS4 - 0%
Q.U.B.E 2 PS4 - 0%
Republique PS4 - 0%
Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands PS4 -  100% :platinum:
Trüberbrook PS4 - 0%
Unravel PS4 - 0%
Vampyr PS4 - 0%
Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler PS3 - 0%
XCOM 2 PS4 - 0%
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles PS4 - 0%

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games VITA - >25%

• Like 2

Small update:

*sighs. I was just a few hours, maybe a day or two irl, from finishing South Park: The Stick of Truth, but I somehow missed 1 collectible. I'm still pretty annoyed, so I'll most likely continue sometime this week. It wasn't a collectible from the beginning thankfully. I just need to make sure it was the only one I was missing, then just finish it. I wish I had more time for gaming, so I can one-shot it. 

• Like 1

Update #6:

Batman: Arkham Asylum => 28% => 65%

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy => 7%

There's been a lack of update from me due to illness (thankfully not Coronavirus), and as a result I really don't have too much to report on. Further progress has been made in Batman: Arkham Asylum and I've finished the game on Normal difficulty.. I just have a few collectibles, all challenges and Hard mode left to finish it up, which I hope to get around to this week. I've also made a start on Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy - a game I've previously finished on the original Xbox, but I don't remember too much about it.

Completed: 2/27

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (PS3) ?

What Remains of Edith Finch (EU) ?

The list to date:

Spoiler

Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) => 7%
Brink (PS3)
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (PS3) => 100% ?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)
Earthlock (EU) (PS4)
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy (PS4) => 7%
God of War II (PS3)
H <=> Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) => 28% => 65%
InFAMOUS (PS3)
Journey (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3)
Life is Strange (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)
Naughty Bear (PS3) => 8%
Oxenfree (PS4)
Plague Inc: Evolved (PS4) => 16%
Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut (PS4)
Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS3)
Toy Story 3 (PS3)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4)
V <=> Far Cry 3 (PS3) => 12% + Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3)
What Remains of Edith Finch (EU) (PS4) => 100% ?
XBlaze Lost: Memories (PS3)
Yooka-Laylee (PS4) => 13%
Zombie Driver HD (PS3)

Edited by iXanon
  • Like 2

Will: A Wonderful World But the World is Anything But Wonderful

The game I completed for this weekly update (I try for weekly updates but that hasn't been happening recently for various reasons) was Will: A Wonderful World. Will: A Wonderful World is a visual novel (it's definitely more novel then visual) where you're a god (Myth) that grants people's wishes. 

You get select group of people (about 10) that pray to their god for assistance. It doesn't matter what god they decided to pray to since they all go to Myth. Their prayers in the form of a letter. You get to hear about how they ended up in a terrible situation (anything from losing a game of tennis to not being murdered by a serial killer) and how it ended in a terrible way for them. The gameplay is rearranging a few events that happened in the letter (usually 2-4 but on rare occasions it can a lot more) and hoping those changes, change their fate for the better. You can't make things worse since the worse possible outcome (usually) happened before your intervention. Quite often, you get two letters from two different people (sometimes the letters are related or they're not related) and you can move your changes freely between the two letters. If you mess up or curious, you're allowed to retry as many times as you want. You also get a list for every letter, showing the number of possible endings and will fill in the endings you find.

The writing is phenomenal. Every character is written really well and everyone's story is interesting. No main character is a perfect person and a few were a little unlikable. The writing in this game is very dark and serious with few moments of levity and/or comedy. The story gets really depressing most of the time. Even when I got the best possible outcome, I still felt terrible on most occasions. When actual wonderful things happened, I felt good and hyped. It's good writing is a necessity since it's technically a visual novel; probably closer to a text only game from the 1980's. You do get to see much visually most of the time. During letters, you see the characters silhouette on a one colour background. You occasionally get a image sometimes but it's quite rare. 

I'm only really disappointed with the ending. I felt it was a little abrupt. I can't tell if there are planning to have a sequel or leaving it open for interpretation. I would like a sequel or a spiritual successor.

#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I added a new handy dandy progress tracking thing. I may get rid of it later if I don't like it. I'll continue to keep all the specific important details in the spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

198X (PS4)
A Rose in the Twilight (Vita)
Broforce (PS4)

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (PS4)
Double Dragon Neon (PS3)
Everybody's Golf (PS4)

Fallout 4 (PS4)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS4)
htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (Vita)
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone (PS4)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (Vita)

Infinifactory (PS4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jet Set Radio (Vita)

King's Quest: The Complete Collection (PS4)
L.A. Noire (PS4)
Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4)
Ninja Pizza Girl (PS4)
Nekopara Vol. 3 (PS4)  
Oddworld New 'n Tasty (PS4) 
Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Persona 5 Royal (PS4) 
Psychonauts (PS4) 
Quest of Dungeons (PS4)
Quantum Conundrum (PS3)
Riddled Corpses EX (Vita)
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3) 
Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita)
Spyro the Dragon (PS4)  
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS4) 
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (PS4)

Trinity Universe (PS3) 
Touhou Genso Rondo (PS4) 
Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (PS4) 
Uncanny Valley (PS4) 
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4)  
WILL: A Wonderful World (PS4) 

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (PS4) 
Xeodrifter (PS4) 
Yomawari: Night Alone (Vita) 
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows (Vita)
Zone of the Enders HD Edition (PS3)

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition (PS3)   
+ Persona 3 FES but it doesn't really count since it doesn't have a trophy list.

Edited by AuroraHistoire
  • Like 3

2 days later...

Hooray! I finished my 6th game: South Park:The Stick of Truth. It turns out that I wasn't missing a collectible after all, but it didn't matter because I mistakenly overwrote the save. I was upset before, but now that I'm done with the game, it wasn't too bad because I needed to play the last dungeon again anyway. My next game for this event will probably be one of my V games, Forgotton Anne.

A - Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion (PS4)

B - Bayonetta (PS3)

C - Catherine (PS3)

D - Deponia (PS4)

E Danganronpa V3 and Zero Time Dilemma (Vita)

F - Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

G - God Eater 2 (Vita)

H - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f (Vita)

I - Infamous 2 (PS3)

J South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PS4) and Dragon Age: Origins (PS3)

K - Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning (PS3)

L -The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

M - Mixups by POWGI (Vita)

N - Nier (PS3)

O - Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita)

P - Persona 5 Royal (PS4)

Q - Queen’s Quest 2 (PS4)

R - Rogue Galaxy (PS4)

S - South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4)

T - Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)

U - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)

V - Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 (Vita) and Forgotton Anne (PS4)

W - The Witcher 3 (PS4)

X - First (Free) Swap - Nier Automata (PS4)

Y - Freedom Wars (Vita) and A King's Tale: FFXV (PS4)

Z - Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita)

• Like 2

#1979 black friday
A- Assassin's creed 2
B- Bully
C- Cat quest 2
D- Dead space 2 (GER)
E- The elder scrolls V: skyrim vr DONE
F- Final fantasy 8 DONE
G- God of war (ps3)
H- Harry potter & the half blood prince DONE
I- Illusion of L'Phalcia DONE
J- Jurassic the hunted
K- Kingdoms of amalur reckoning
L- Lord of the rings: Aragorn's quest
M- Mass effect 2
N- Need for speed: Rivals
O- Obduction
P- Paranormal activity: The lost soul
Q- Quest of dungeons
R- Reverie DONE
S- Saw
T- Tales from the borderlands DONE
U- Uncharted: The lost legacy
V- Vampyr
W- Wanted: Weapons of fate
X- X-blades
Y- Yesterday origins
Z- Zerotopian invasion DONE

7/27 DONE

Double whammy here. Just finished illusion of L'Phalcia tonight. I also finished one of the longest games on my list with Skyrim vr a couple of days ago. I'm halfway through Nfs Rivals but I'm not in a rush to finish that yet. I feel like I'll be starting bully next but who knows.

Edited by Redbeard-Rik
  • Like 3

Hi all, hope you all have a good time and i hope that all of you are doing well and that you will be spared from the current corona crisis as far as possible from a health point of view!

You actually can't hear radio or watch TV in Germany without getting news about the corona virus.

Letters complete: C D F J N P Q V X

New completed games:

None

At the moment I concentrate on Ys VIII and have a lot of fun with this game. The story is most interesting and full of surprising twists, the characters are well done and the soundtrack is a hit.

See spoiler for list of my challenge games:

Spoiler

A Assassin's Creed Origins [PS4] 100% AVG : 6.92% [LINK]

B BACK TO THE FUTURE [PS3] [DISC] 100% AVG: 50.72% [LINK]

Concrete Genie [PS4] 100% AVG: 12.59% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 04.03.2020 1f4af.png :platinum: 05.03.2020

Day of the Tentacle Remastered [Vita] 100% AVG: 38.17% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 07.02.2020 1f4af.png 07.02.2020

E Everybody's Gone To The Rapture [PS4] 100% AVG: 17.84% [LINK]

F FINAL FANTASY VII [PS4] 100% AVG: 24.16% [LINK==> 25b6.png 01.01.2020 1f4af.png :platinum: 13.02.2020

G GAME OF THRONES [PS3] [EU] 100% AVG: 10.52% [LINK]

H HELLBLADE SENUA'S SACRIFICE [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 40.4% [LINK]

I I Am Alive [PS3] 100% AVG: 5.21% [LINK]

Journey [PS3] 100% AVG: 16.05% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 07.03.2020 1f4af.png 08.03.2020

K KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX [PS4] 100% AVG: 12.87% [LINK]

L LEGO Legend of Chima [Vita] 100% AVG: 49.44% [LINK]

M Moss [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 6.25% [LINK]

Never Alone [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 33.76% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 28.02.2020 1f4af.png 28.02.2020

O Onrush [PS4] 100% AVG: 9.82% [LINK]

P Puzzle Agent (Nelson Tethers:) [PS3] 100% AVG: 38.77% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 11.01.2020 1f4af.png 11.01.2020

Q Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut [PS3] 100% AVG: 13.28% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 02.01.2020 1f4af.png 02.01.2020

R Risen 3: Titan Lords [PS3] 100% AVG: 8.25% [LINK]

S Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment [PS4] 100% AVG: 1.57% [LINK]

T The Council [PS4] 100% AVG: 31.51% [LINK]

U Until Dawn [PS4] 100% AVG: 18.67% [LINK]

Valiant Hearts: The Great War [PS4] 100% AVG: 11.04% [LINK==> 25b6.png 06.03.2020 1f4af.png 06.03.2020

W World of Final Fantasy [PS4] 100% AVG: 10.85% [LINK]

Xeodrifter [Vita] [EU] 100% AVG: 10.85% [LINK==> 25b6.png 08.02.2020 1f4af.png 08.02.2020

Y Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 17.7% [LINK] ==> 25b6.png 08.03.2020 

Z Zone of the Enders HD Edition [PS3] 100% AVG: 11.32%  [LINK]

Backup:

A Atomic Ninjas [PS3] 100% AVG: 8.61% [LINK]
M Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 [PS4] 100% AVG: 21.07% [LINK]

W Windstorm [PS4] 100% AVG: 55.87% [LINK]

• Like 3

10 down.  I just finished Jak 2 and Virginia yesterday.  

A rose in the twilight - 9%

Bear with me - 93%

Code Realize: Future Blessing -  17%

Dex (Vita) - 100%

Enigmatis 2 - 100%

Fe - 0%

Guacamelee 2 - 93%

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear - 0%

Infamous: Festival of Blood - 4%

Jak 2 - 100%

Kung Fu Rabbit (PS3) - 100%

Lego Ninjago Nidroids - 100%

Muv-Luv - 0%

Nurse Love Syndrome - 4%

Oxenfree - 0%

Primal - 0%

Q.U.B.E. (PS4) - 0%

Revenant Dogma - 8%

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 100%

The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk - 100%

Uncanny Valley - 100%

Virginia - 100%

Whispering Willows (PS4) - 100%

Xblaze Lost: Memories - 0%

Yesterday Origins - 0%

Zombie Driver HD - 0%

428: Shibuya Scramble -0%

• Like 2

New update here it comes

Due the coronavirus outbreak I had excuse to stay at home and play magnificent Nioh 2. Damn this game is great (at least for me, a fan of first Nioh)
In Nioh 2 we got everything that we had previously but improved with some cool changes. Game is quite difficult at the start (well I was quite rusty since it has been few months since i played 1) but when muscle memory kicks in it just gets easier. And when you get used to Burst Counter mechanic and start working on your build whole game including Dream of the Strong aka NG+ is piece of cake. Since I finished 100% on both difficulties and I'm not planning on endlessly farming to min-max my gear all I have left is wait for DLC. 

Now my biggest problem I have no idea what to play next :/

Final Fantasy X2 (PS4)
God Eater (Vita)
Jak 2 (PS4)
K-(SWAPx2) The Surge (PS4) + Infamous 2 (PS3)
Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)
Nioh 2 (PS4) :platinum:
Onimusha Warlords (PS4)
Q-(SWAP) Danganronpa V3 (Vita)
Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs (PS4)
XCom 2 (PS4)
Yakuza 4 (PS4)
Zero Escape The Nonary Games (Vita) :platinum:
  • Like 2

Weekly Update #10!

Not much to report this week except for a little bit of progress in Zero Escape. Virtue's Last Reward seems to award more trophies than 999, so I did earn a trophy even though I haven't reached an ending yet. I'm not sure what to think of this one so far, it seems like they took parts of the concept set up in 999 and tried to add a bunch of other things and change the mechanics that happened in the first game. I did study some game theory so I do understand the concepts, but putting them all together just seems like too much. Of course, I'm not very far in comparison to the entirety of the game so I'm going to reserve any more final judgements until I've played a bit more.

In terms of non-event related progress, I've put a lot of time into TLOU remastered over the past week, as I want to be able to have it done and have a break from it before TLOU2 comes out, so I can truly appreciate the masterpiece that it's going to be. And then... on Friday... I started Animal Crossing. Hehe. 

The list:

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey PS4 - 0%
Batman (Telltale) PS4 - 0%
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 - 0%
Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3 - 0%
Erica PS4 - 100% :platinum:
Fallout 3 PS3 - 0%
Guardians of the Galaxy PS4 - 100% :platinum:
How to Train Your Dragon PS3 - 0%
Infamous PS3 - 0%
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy PS4 - 0%
Kingdom Hearts PS4 - 0%
Late Shift PS4 - 100% :platinum:
Minecraft: Story Mode PS4 - 24%
NieR Automata PS4 - 0%
Oxenfree PS4 - 100% :platinum:
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight PS4 - 0%
Q.U.B.E 2 PS4 - 0%
Republique PS4 - 0%
Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands PS4 -  100% :platinum:
Trüberbrook PS4 - 0%
Unravel PS4 - 0%
Vampyr PS4 - 0%
Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler PS3 - 0%
XCOM 2 PS4 - 0%
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles PS4 - 0%

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games VITA - >28%

Edited by igs63
  • Like 2

One Brushstroke Girl 

Trinity Universe takes a really long time to 100% and I haven't been playing many other games either. Good news is that I'm in the final stretch of the trophy list. I only have to get 1,000,000 evaluation points, get everyone to level 100, get the true ending and drift 100 dungeons. It's a lot easier then it sounds and hopefully it will only take me a few days.

Getting 1,000,000 evaluation points is going to take the longest amount of time. I can consistently get 8,000+ points per dungeon run, but I have to escape the dungeon before it drifts. A trophy requires me to fail to escape a drifting dungeon 50 times and I get about 2,800 points on those runs. Failing to escape a dungeon also has you drift in space for awhile until the UFO event happens; then you hijack the UFO to get back to civilization. A dungeon run consists of 6-8 random encounters & two boss fights. I gave Miyu a few hundred permanent stat boosting potions for every stat, so boss fights only take a few seconds to win. I could of made any character ludicrously overpowered but I choose Miyu because she looks the weakest (probably only 10 years old at most & fights with a oversized paintbrush) because I really like the idea of having the least intimidating character being able to solo the final boss in 3.39 seconds. Anyway, I did some maths & it will take between 100-150 dungeons to earn 1,000,000 evaluation points. I think I'm currently at 240,000 points. It takes about 10 minutes per dungeon drift including RNG shenanigans. I honestly thought it would take a lot longer but things are going very well.

Getting everyone to level 100 shouldn't be too much of a problem. The game is so generous with the experience points, that I get frequent level ups in the lowest level dungeons with level 70+ characters. Only characters that participate in battles earn experience in this game, so I need to rotate the members of "Miyu's moral support squad" occasionally. I expect to get several characters to level 100 during evaluation point grinding. When I actually do level grinding, it won't take more then a few hours, probably.

I'm on the true ending route unless I messed something up but I'm confident I did everything correctly. I just hope everything goes well and I can finish the game before the end of the week.

The full game list is in the spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

198X (PS4)

A Rose in the Twilight (Vita)

Brofource (PS4)

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (PS4)

Double Dragon Neon (PS3)

Everybody's Golf (PS4)

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS4) 

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (Vita)

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (PS4)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (Vita)

Infinifactory (PS4)

Just Cause 3 (PS4)

Jet Set Radio (Vita)

King's Quest: The Complete Collection (PS4)

L.A. Noire (PS4)

Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4)

Ninja Pizza Girl (PS4)

Nekopara Vol. 3 (PS4)  

Oddworld New 'n Tasty (PS4) 

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Persona 5 Royal (PS4) 

Psychonauts (PS4) 

Quest of Dungeons (PS4)

Quantum Conundrum (PS3)

Riddled Corpses EX (Vita)

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3) 

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita)

Spyro the Dragon (PS4)  

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS4) 

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (PS4)

Trinity Universe (PS3) 

Touhou Genso Rondo (PS4) 

Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (PS4)

Uncanny Valley (PS4)

Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) 

WILL: A Wonderful World (PS4)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (PS4)

Xeodrifter (PS4) 

Yomawari: Night Alone (Vita) 

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows (Vita)

Zone of the Enders HD Edition (PS3) 

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition (PS3)   

+ Persona 3 FES but it doesn't really count since it doesn't have a trophy list.

• Like 3

Last Update allready nearly a Month ago. New finished Games: Code Vein, Lost Dimension, Steins;Gate Elite, Uncharted and Zero Escape.

Code Vein: Was my fist Souls like Game, I was prepared to die a lot and being frustrated. But I its feeled like 50% of 1. Playtrough was searching for the right way, really annoying. Overall it was ok.

I will hopefully make some more progress the next week, since I have free the next 4 weeks and cant do homework. 

Hide contents
A A Plague's Tale: Innocence PS4 0%
B Beyond Two Souls PS4 0%
C Code Vein PS4 100%
D Disgaea 5 PS4 18%
E Everybody's Gone To The Rapture PS4 0%
F Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 0%
G God Eater Resurrection PS4 / Vita 21%
H Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 0%
I Infamous PS3 100%
J Journey PS3 0%
K Kingdom Hearts PS4 0%
L Lost Dimension VITA 0%
M Marvels Spider-Man PS4 0%
N Nier Automata PS4 20%
O One Piece: Burning Blood VITA 100%
P Persona 5 PS4 100%
Q Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past PS4 0%
R Rune Factory: Ocean PS3 0%
S Steins;Gate Elite PS4 0%
T Tales of Arise PS4 0%
U Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Remastered PS4 100%
V Valkyrie Chronicle PS4 0%
W World of Final Fantasy PS4/VITA 100%
X XBlaze Code: Embryo  VITA 100%
Y Yakuza 0 PS4 0%
Z Zero Escape: The Nonary Games  VITA 100%
  • Like 3

#1979 black friday
A- Assassin's creed 2
B- Bully
C- Cat quest 2
D- Dead space 2 (GER) DONE
E- The elder scrolls V: skyrim vr DONE
F- Final fantasy 8 DONE
G- God of war (ps3)
H- Harry potter & the half blood prince DONE
I- Illusion of L'Phalcia DONE
J- Jurassic the hunted
K- Kingdoms of amalur reckoning
L- Lord of the rings: Aragorn's quest
M- Mass effect 2
N- Need for speed: Rivals
O- Obduction
P- Paranormal activity: The lost soul
Q- Quest of dungeons
R- Reverie DONE
S- Saw
T- Tales from the borderlands DONE
U- Uncharted: The lost legacy
V- Vampyr
W- Wanted: Weapons of fate
X- X-blades
Y- Yesterday origins
Z- Zerotopian invasion DONE

8/27 DONE

just got the plat in dead space 2. Nearly 1/3 of the way there now, right on schedule really.

• Like 2

Three more for the list. Past the halfway mark.

# - 198x (PS4)

A - American Ninja Warrior Challenge (PS4) :platinum:

B - Broken Age (Vita physical) :platinum:

C - Captain America: Super Soldier (PS3) :platinum:

D - Detroit: Become Human (PS4) :platinum:

E - The Evil Within 2 (PS4)

F - Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (PS4) :platinum:

G - Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered (PS4)

H - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 (PS3)

I - Ice Age: Scratt's Nutty Adventure (PS4) :platinum:

J - Just In Time Incorporated (PSVR) :platinum:

K - Kick-Ass 2 (PS3) :platinum:

L - L.A. Noire (PS4)

M - Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) :platinum:

N - Narcos: Rise of the Cartels (PS4) :platinum:

O - Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD (PS3)

P - Phoenix Wright Trilogy (PS4) :platinum:

Q - Queen’s Quest 3: The End of Dawn (PS4) :platinum:

R - Republique (PS4)

S - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PS4)

T - Tearaway: Unfolded (PS4)

U - Uglydolls: An Imperfect Adventure (PS4) :platinum:

V - Vampyr (PS4)

W - Wasteland 2 (PS4)

X - X-Men Origins Wolverine (PS3)

Y - Yooka-Layle (PS4) :platinum:

Z - Zerotopian Invasion (PS4) :platinum:

15 down, 12 to go.

• Like 3

Monthly Update: 3 more games done

Detroit Become Human, Evoland & God Of War. I now have all God of War platinums on all platforms. On a side note I also finished the Driveclub platinum and have been working on some of the DLC but at least all the online trophies are done.

A - Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS4)

B - Bioshock Infinite (PS4)

C - (Swap) Detroit Become Human :platinum:

D - Dragon Quest XI

E - Evoland :platinum:

F - Far Cry New Dawn :platinum:

G - God of War (PS4) :platinum:

H - Horizon Zero Dawn :platinum:

I - Impact Winter

J - Just Cause 3

K - Kingdom Hearts (PS4)

L - Lost Sphere (PS4)

M - Mad Max

N - Ni No Kuni II

O - (Swap x2) Dragon Age II & Dragon Age Inquisition

P - Planetbase

Q - (Swap x2) Darksiders II (PS4) & Darksiders III

R - Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

S - Subnautica :platinum:

T - The Flame In The Flood

U - Uncharted Collection x3 games (PS4) 

V - Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story :platinum:

W - World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

X - (Swap x2) Distrust & Earthlock

Y - Yakuza 0

Z - Zombi

Extra: Mass Effect / Infamous / Skyrim (PS3)

• Like 4

So really fallen behind on this since I'd been so busy in Feb/March but since we're on lockdown I'm now gonna catch up and get back on track, started some games this week and hoping to have some of them down by the end of the month! ?

A Assassin’s Creed Origins 

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 5%

C Crash Bandicoot 3

D Days Gone 

E Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture :platinum:

Far Cry Primal 18%

G God of War 3 Remastered 

H Here They Lie

I Infamous First Light :platinum:

J Jedi Fallen Order (Star Wars)

K Kingdom Hearts 3

L Life is Strange 2 

M Man of Medan (The Dark Pictures)

N Nioh

O Outer Wilds

P A Plague Tale

Q Q.U.B.E: Directors Cut 

R Ratchet & Clank

Spider-Man (Marvels) 10%

The Walking Dead (Definitive Edition) 1%

U Untitled Goose Game

V Vampyr

W What Remains of Edith Finch 

X Xcom2

Y Yesterday Origins

Z Zeroptian Invasion :platinum:

Backup #1: Tales from the Borderlands

Backup #2: The Sims 4

Backup #3: Crash Bandicoot 2 

• Like 3

Its been a long time since my last update but I did manage to make some process. . .

1Scca429.png1Sceba85.png1Se17557.png1S33bebd.png1S3c861b.png

Knee Deep - Darksiders - NCIS - Queen's Quest 3 - Yesterday's Origins

I'll be taking a break from the PS4 and I'll try to focus more on the PS3. Currently, I'm working on Lego Indiana Jones 2. I even went and got the official guide. But it took me a week to figure out it was for the first game.

Spoiler

A Assassin's Creed Chronicles VITA
B Bioshock - PS3
C (the) Council :platinum:
D Darksiders  :platinum: + Drowning:platinum:
E Enslaved - PS3
F Friday the 13th - PS4
G (the) Godfather 2 - PS3
H Hitman - PS4
I (LEGO) Indiana Jones 2 EU - PS3
J Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast - PS4
K Knee Deep  :platinum:
L Life is Strange Before the Storm :platinum: + LEGO DC Super Villains:platinum:
M Man Vs Wild - PS3
N NCIS :platinum:
O Octodad Dadlist Catch - PS4
P Psychonauts - PS4
Q Queen's Quest 3 - :platinum:
R Risen 2 - PS3
S Scene it? - PS3
T The Amazing Spiderman :platinum:
U (SWAP) LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 - PS3
V Valley - PS4
W Witcher 3 GOTY - PS4
X X-Men Destiny - PS3
Y Yesterdays Origins :platinum:
Z Zombi - PS4

• Like 2

I had hoped March would be more lucrative for games, and it was! Just... not for this challenge. ^^; I really wanted to finish DOOM (2016) before Doom Eternal came out, and then after I got Eternal I wanted to play it too, so... here we are. I did want to at least get one thing done for this month though, which leads to this update!

RP57Wo5.png

# is for 1979 Revolution: Black Friday. It was fun to play something easier and more low key after tearing up so much demon ass as the Doomslayer. I knew it was going to be short, but wow, that was really short. It was interesting though. I got to learn about a revolution I never even knew about, along with the massacre that went with it. I kind of wish it went into more detail, but hey, that's the way it goes.

On a better note for completion though, I made a lot of progress in The Outer Worlds and have been enjoying it so far. I think I'm about 2/3rds of the way in, and most of the cleanup is easy after that with the saves I've made, so I'm not too worried. I've also begun For Honor, because a lot of the trophies on that are specifically time based (logging into two seasons for example), so I wanted to get that started as soon as I realized that. Should have plenty of time now though! 

With 7/30 down, I'm still feeling good. It's a long road ahead, but I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 2

Well after finishing that quickly Bioshock I wanted to pick up something that is not to long, since I'm waiting for Persona 5R. 
Decided to pick up Infamous 2 since it was supposed to be around 30h long and was one of my PS3 backlog games (I'm trying to get rid of it before PS5)
It was pretty fun, an upgraded version of Infamous 1. What I actually liked we keep most of the powers from first game instead, which makes early gameplay much more satisfying. I actually liked karma choices, especially the last one.
Trophy list is probably the same like on every other Infamous game - play game on both karma ways, finish game on Hard, collect 100% of collectibles and few misc. trophies nothing to hard. And Infamous Festival of Blood is short standalone dlc (it took me 2:30h to 100%, while I saw fastest achiever on around 30mins)

Final Fantasy X2 (PS4)
God Eater (Vita)
Jak 2 (PS4)
(K)The Surge (PS4)
(K)Infamous 2 (PS3) :platinum:
Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)
Nioh 2 (PS4) :platinum:
Onimusha Warlords (PS4)
(Q)Danganronpa V3 (Vita)
Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs (PS4)
XCom 2 (PS4)