iXanon

ABC of Unstarted Games 2020 (Sign-Ups Closed)

886 posts in this topic

Indivisible looks pretty dope with the hype ti's been getting, I might put that as my "I entry. Though I am not going to be deluded into thinking the game will be easy, so if anyone wants to PM me with a warning, that's help me greatly in influencing my decision.

 

Otherwise, other possibilities:

 

E: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - I've platinumed this game four times so it's not too difficult, but I am a bit worried I'd have to do three playthroughs because I'd miss a collectible. It moves slow but I guess I could use a six hour walking simulator with nice music to relax me. :)

T: Teslagrad. Brutal puzzles and bosses but you only have to find all of the collectibles to get the platinum so it would be nice to go back through this Metroidvania again.

I: While InkSplosion is a possibility as it's really easy if not frustrating for a plat, I am trying to get more non-plats into my cabinet so I might try iconoclasts. It looks really cool.

X: Xeodrifter for the non-plat and Xenon Valkyrie+ for the plat although I heard it's hard.

C: A lot of ideas but most of them are meh.

V: I mentioned Vambrace but a new game called Vosaria came out, although it has a difficulty trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Important question before I post my list.

 

do games with multiple lists on different platforms count if I’ve already completed it on one platform but want to do it again on another?

 

I.E.  if I already had the plat in a game like Va-11 Hall-A on vita but wanted to play it for the PS4 plat, does that count?

 

7 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

There technically isn't anything stopping that in the rules. I personnally am doing that by doing Life is Strange on PS3 having already done the PS4 version. Maybe wait for 100% confirmation from iXanon.  just to be sure.

As long as the trophy list does not auto-pop from previous platforms / regions, you're fine - I'll add this to the rules, thanks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, I think I will commit to my list of games for next year.  @iXanon - Have I already earned a badge for an event suggestion? :awesome:

 

A Anna: Extended Edition
B Blackwood Crossing
C Crossovers by Powgi
D Donut County
E Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
F Full Blast
G Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
H Here They Lie
I Infamous: Festival of Blood
J Jack and Jill DX
K Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne
L Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery;
M Murdered Soul Suspect
N Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
O One Word by Powgi
P Planet of the Eyes
Q QueensQuest 2
R Rime
S Seasons After Fall
T The Book of Unwritten Tales
U Until Dawn
V Vrobot
W What Remains of Edith Finch
X Xblaze Embryo
Y Yoku's Island Express
Z Zertopian Invasion
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List version 4.0

 

A - American Ninja Warrior Challenge (PS3)

B - Broken Age (Vita physical)

C - Captain America: Super Soldier (PS3)

D - Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

E - The Evil Within 2 (PS4)

F - Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (PS4)

G - Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered (PS4)

H - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 (PS3)

I - Ice Age: Scratt's Nutty Adventure (PS4)

J - Just In Time Incorporated (PSVR)

K - Kick-Ass 2 (PS3)

L - L.A. Noire (PS4)

M - Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)

N - Narcos: Rise of the Cartels (PS4)

O - Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD (PS3)

P - Phoenix Wright Trilogy (PS4)

Q - Queen’s Quest 3: The End of Dawn (PS4)

R - Republique (PS4)

S - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PS4)

T - Tearaway: Unfolded (PS4)

U - Uglydolls (PS4)

V - Vampyr (PS4)

W - Wasteland 2 (PS4)

X - X-Men Origins Wolverine (PS3)

Y - Yooka-Layle (PS4)

Z - Zerotopian Invasion (PS4)

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 is fast approaching! How is everyone coming along with their lists? I'll try and clean up the links in the first post, and will notify @ArtikSkarab of changes required to the spreadsheet (unless he beats me to the punch, he seems pretty on it!). To make maintenance of the event a bit easier moving forwards, please keep your lists to the post that has been linked, making notes of any changes from now on - this will make the event start as smooth as possible.

 

I will tag everyone into a reminder of this at the start of December..

  • If you have posted a list - Make any/all changes prior to January 1st, you are committed to that list from January 1st onward
  • If you do not post a list prior to January 1st - Entries close on February 1st. No list, no entry

@BlackSquirrell1 - I couldn't really see a suggestion from you after a brief scan of the thread? Plenty of positivity coming from you though, which is always nice 🙂👍

 

Edited by iXanon
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That reminds me, I meant to update my list - I had been changing things on my excel spreadsheet on my PC but never updated here. I've updated it in the original linked post now for ease, but also reposting the list:

 

Spoiler

  Game Platform Rarity
A Atari Flashback Classics vol.1 PS4 0.92%
B Batman: Arkham Origins PS3 1.05%
C Catherine PS3 1.28%
D Don't Die Mr Robot PS4 2.62%
E Exist Archive PS4 2.58%
F For Honor PS4 0.11%
G Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Director's Cut PS4 0.61%
H Hitman PS4 PS4 2.48%
I Invisible Inc PS4 0.40%
J Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition PS4 2.51%
K Knowledge is Power PS4 1.94%
L LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 0.58%
M Mirror's Edge PS3 0.66%
N Natural Doctrine PS4 2.06%
O Overwatch: Origins Edition PS4 0.05%
P Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 PS4 2.03%
Q Quantum Theory PS3 1.21%
R Rain World PS4 1.22%
S Surgeon Simulator PS4 0.55%
T Tales of Symphonia PS3 2.63%
U Urban Trial Freestyle PS4 1.85%
V Velocity 2X PS4 0.33%
W WipEout Omega Collection PS4 2.44%
X (SWAP) I Am Bread PS4 0.26%
Y Yakuza Kiwami PS4 4.18%
Z Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge PS3 3.92%

 

Made things...much harder for myself and chose only UR Plats/100%s, but what's the point of a year-long challenge if it isn't challenging!? Brought my average Plat/100% rarity down to 1.56% o_O Assuming the rarities don't change too much by 1st Jan (I'll go through everyone's lists and compile rarity lists at the end of Dec just in case rarities change a lot).

 

Only two I'm really worried about are Atari Flashback Classics and Overwatch, namely the latter as it relies on other people for basically every single trophy (I'm hoping to get most of them naturally, without boosting). Rest I think I can do? We'll see...need to get them all off my backlog anyway, so I'll just go for it!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, iXanon said:

2020 is fast approaching! How is everyone coming along with their lists? I'll try and clean up the links in the first post, and will notify @ArtikSkarab of changes required to the spreadsheet (unless he beats me to the punch, he seems pretty on it!). To make maintenance of the event a bit easier moving forwards, please keep your lists to the post that has been linked, making notes of any changes from now on - this will make the event start as smooth as possible.

 

I will tag everyone into a reminder of this at the start of December..

  • If you have posted a list - Make any/all changes prior to January 1st, you are committed to that list from January 1st onward
  • If you do not post a list prior to January 1st - Entries close on February 1st. No list, no entry

@BlackSquirrell1 - I couldn't really see a suggestion from you after a brief scan of the thread? Plenty of positivity coming from you though, which is always nice 1f642.png1f44d.png

 

 

I am itching to get cracking on my list. I think it will definitely be having some serious maintenance prior to the start but I have a starting block.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

2020 is fast approaching!

Uh, I still count 2.5 months before New Year's. I wasn't off the loop THAT long. xD

 

4 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

How is everyone coming along with their lists?

(sigh) Working on it. I have a few more commitments to my list:

 

/A/ A Hat In Time

/D/ Devious Dungeon 2 (PS4)

/E/ Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

/F/ Fifty Words by POWGI (PS4)

/H/ Habroxia (PS4)

/J/ Jigsaw Zen

/O/ Oceanhorn: Monster on Uncharted Seas (PS4)

/Q/ Queen's Quest 4

/R/ Reverie (PS4)

/S/ Solo: Adventures of the Heart

/W/ World of Final Fantasy

/Y/ Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

/Z/ Zeus Quest Remastered

 

(E) Did this three times before, might as well do it again. The only boring part is the slow movement. I know they want you to experience everything but I just multitask podcasts. :P

 

(H) I platinumed this on the Vita and it wasn't too bad for a R-Type clone.

 

(J) I decided to get this.

 

(O) I platinumed this before twice. It's a fun game, but the only part I hate is the Fish Stick trophy. :|

 

(Q) Switched QQ3 for QQ4 since they released that game. I'll try to buy it on the computer since the only way to get it from the PS4 online store is through a bundle which is redundant as I bought the last two games.

 

(S) There are other games but I have a video guide to this and it looks to be a non-violent version of Legend of the Skyfish, which I enjoyed.

 

(Y) Swapped out the original for this game, since it looks to be a lot more consistent. I need to get Yooka-Laylee's original property done as I have to spend more time with it, I going to rage against Rextro and Kartos. :(

 

(Z) Yeah, I am a shameful whore to play this bad point-and-click, but I already platinumed the only other good Z game. (Zotrix crashed when I tried to play it.)

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

(Y) Swapped out the original for this game, since it looks to be a lot more consistent. I need to get Yooka-Laylee's original property done as I have to spend more time with it, I going to rage against Rextro. :(

 

Don't forget Kartos. He also needs some rage directed against him. Especially on the 4th world......

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iXanon - I don't have my list ready yet. I'm hoping to submit mine in the middle of December. I just hope the sales are good then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 2:50 AM, iXanon said:

As long as the trophy list does not auto-pop from previous platforms / regions, you're fine - I'll add this to the rules, thanks.

For the event, what is an acceptable amount of auto-pop? Is a game okay if only some of the list auto-pops? If one trophy auto-pops, is that all ready too much auto-pop?

 

Also, are games that have the potential to be auto-popped (you have played another version of the game and the game has the ability to auto-pop trophies), not allowed to be on someones list period? Is it okay to have a game with the potential of auto-pop as long as you don't actually auto-pop it?

 

Games like Mass Effect 2 and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd, that make the trophy easier if you play the pervious game/s in the series but don't feature any auto-pop, are okay?   

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Don't forget Kartos. He also needs some rage directed against him. Especially on the 4th world......

I didn't forget, I edited that in. ;) Yes, I could do Impossible Lair instead, but having to look at Capital B's ugly face every time I screw up in the Impossible Lair is something I need three months to prepare for and I found some great videos to watch while getting Pagies in the OG and the OG should be first, it's only fair.

 

I will work to add to my list and get it complete before December - I am waiting for some interesting stuff and Pokemon Sword will take up more time. I am already in trouble with Dragon Quest XI S, now this takes up my time. I have to go to get a pre-order of the stupid double-pack. *sigh* :(

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, since I'm foreseeing that the next event from eagen-space will not happen before January and the line up is only final at February 1st at latest, I could simply postpone this until then, but I will try to improve my line up.

 

Opposed to @Kristycism that's going for the hardest/rarest that she can find, I will simply try something that I "know" that I can manage in 1 year.. So mainly quick and easy stuff lol, but I will likely try to put 1-2 harder games in there (this is also because I will be working on other games + FF7Remake and Persona 5 Royal will likely screw my game time for the event, and, no, I will not uae either of those for the event).

 

Anyway, I will try to update the list when I have a chance, since I recently decided ("final") on a few games that I will use. 

 

Still not really happy on my X, W, Y, Z options... 

 

Is Yakuza Zero, a good starting point for the series? (I have 0, Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2 and 6 on my backlog). I doubt that my condition with ps4 availability will change, so, if I put a long game on ps4, I will need to use a lot of smaller games or try to spread them more with ps3 and vita, in itself it's not a big deal, but it kills my chance of using Ni no Kuni 2, or play Dragon Quest 11 (that I'm also not going to enter in my list). 

 

A question, are we required to name the Version/Platform that we will play? 

 

I ask this mainly because of "B", I have both PS3 and PS4 games, and I plan to play only the PS4 version, but if things were to get to complicated timewise, I would play the PS3 version just to complete the event (I'm talking because those have different trophy lists, I may do the same with Valkyria Revolution, but since it's a shared list, it's indifference for the event). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I will simply try something that I "know" that I can manage in 1 year.

Same here, which is why I am on the fence about Persona 5. I could platinum the Persona 5 we have, but I've heard so much shizzle about P5Royal that I don't know what to think. I did find a great guide on this site for getting 100% but... it won't work on P5Royal as that has a new chapter. Well, most of the stuff will work but not all of it. I also found that I never got rid of my old copy of Persona 4 Golden so I might use that despite the Risette trophy. It was a fun story and Naoto Shirogane is so cool. :D Probably won't because of the Risette trophy. I am seriously autistic so I have to be in it to win it, kappa. That's why I might fail my Backlog Challenge - I have to FORCE myself to play my PS4 as I am now addicted to The Sims 4 with their new packs coming out in November, and not to mention Pokemon Sword and Shield in November so that means I'll be loving my Nintendo Switch all over again and playing the dope games it has.

 

(Not Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, though - I am sending that to E-Shop Hell after seeing a video showing Zelda going murderous insane. The Spirit Board can go rot in all nine levels of Hell and now that Terry Bogard is DLC Fighter #4, I am sick of it. 😡)

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

Same here, which is why I am on the fence about Persona 5. I could platinum the Persona 5 we have, but I've heard so much shizzle about P5Royal that I don't know what to think. I did find a great guide on this site for getting 100% but... it won't work on P5Royal as that has a new chapter. Well, most of the stuff will work but not all of it. I also found that I never got rid of my old copy of Persona 4 Golden so I might use that despite the Risette trophy. It was a fun story and Naoto Shirogane is so cool. :D

 

That Rise trophy is why I have the US version at 0%.. Ya, I keep postponing it, getting it once was already annoying.. 

 

I will still use a Persona game for P, but it will be P3 DiM, I have that special collection, so, I have the 3 Dancing games on my ps4 backlog, I'm putting P3 first just for numerical order.. 

 

I just updated my list, still not sure on several, mainly because of time and feel (specially A, either Alice in Madness or Assassin's Creed 3 Leberation, or Atelier Meruru, if I don't start it earlier... And I was on the fence between Hatoful Boyfriend Holidays game or HTR+, since I own both, but HTR+ is more rare, and likely faster, since I don't skip on VN). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in. Heres my list

 

A - Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion

B - Bendy and the Ink Machine

C- Chaos on Deponia

D -Dishonored Death of an Outsider

E - Ether One

F - Final Fantasy XII

G - Grand Theft Auto 5 (ps4)

H - Hello Neighbor

I - Inner World The Last Wind Monk

j - Jak II

K - Kholat

L - Life is Strange 2

M - Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain

N - Nioh

O - Oceanhorn

P - Pix the Cat

Q - QUBE

R - Rime

S - Shadow of the Colossus

T - Typoman

U - Ultratron

V - Victor Vran

W - World of Final Fantasy

X - Dragon Quest XI (substitution)

Y - Yooka Laylee

Z - Zombi

 

Edited by cnine
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

I also found that I never got rid of my old copy of Persona 4 Golden so I might use that despite the Risette trophy. It was a fun story and Naoto Shirogane is so cool. :D Probably won't because of the Risette trophy.

 

22 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

That Rise trophy is why I have the US version at 0%.. Ya, I keep postponing it, getting it once was already annoying.. 

I get the feeling there is a infamously difficult trophy in Persona 4 Golden. I'll just deal with it rather than swap.

 

@Kristycism I honestly thought Quantum Theory was impossible until I saw it on your list and looked back into it. I'm still going to pass on it because boosting multiplayer isn't my thing.

 

When forming my list, I put down a bunch of games I really want to play in 2020 (+ Q*Bert) that also fit the criterion for the challenge. I did pay a little attention to length and difficulty. A few days ago, I gathered the completion times from guides and other resources to make sure my list was possible to finish in time. I even added some time to games because I'm not very good at video games. My results showed that I have enough time to play the whole list twice (Persona 3 FES included + a few new games I haven't revealed yet). There are a few games I'm missing a completion times.

  • Jet Set Radio
  • Infinifactory
  • Ninja Pizza Girl

If anybody knows how long the 100% (in gameplay hours) for these titles, I would appreciate it if you shared your knowledge with me. 

 

I have 2 swaps and two new additions planned for my list. I will reveal those closer to the start of the event. I don't want to create extra unnecessary work for ArtikSkarab if I decide to change my mind.

    

Edit log: Crossed out Infinifactory and Jet Set Radio because I have received some information about the time. 

Edited by AuroraHistoire
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, AuroraHistoire said:

I get the feeling there is a infamously difficult trophy in Persona 4 Golden.

Hardcore Risette Fan: Hear 250 of Rise's navigation lines.

 

I am sure it's not as hard as I worry it is, but it does require you to do a lot of planning. Still, glad you are sticking with it. Persona 4 Golden is a great game even if it is difficult. The dungeons are awesome. :D

 

Checked a trailer of Indivisible on its entry in the PSN Store, might buy it. It looks awesome. $40 is a bit pricey, though. I have the money but I don't need to buy it until December. Still, I probably will put it on this list as "I" as I am not sure I want to do InkSplosion AGAIN. :(

 

Monochrome Order might be my go to for "M", the trailer was sweet.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuroraHistoire said:

 

I get the feeling there is a infamously difficult trophy in Persona 4 Golden. I'll just deal with it rather than swap..

Ok, good luck, just keep tabs on all lines Rise says + look on how to setup the lines (it requires some searching for the right enemy combos and right skills), definitely it's not has hard as a lot say, but it's a headache to keep track of everything she says, so that you know what lines you already have, that's why I really don't feel like doing it again. I already did it once for the EU version. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I don't post this now, I'm probably going to start playing some of these games!  So here goes!

 

A Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
B Beyond: Two Souls 
C Crossovers by Powgi
D Daggerhood
E Energy Cycle Edge
F Fullblast
G Gravity Duck
H Her Majesty's Spiffing
I Iron Snout
J  
K Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne
L  
M Mixups by Powgi
N Nightmares from the Deep: The Sirens Call
O One Eyed Kutkh
P Paradox Soul
Q Queens Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
R Refunct
S Storm Boy
T Tower of Dragonasia
U Ultimate Runner
V Vrobot
W Word Wheel by Powgi
X Xblaze Code: Embryo
Y Yomawari: Nightmare Shadows
Z Zeroptian Invasion
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@iXanon - I don't have my list ready yet. I'm hoping to submit mine in the middle of December. I just hope the sales are good then.

No problem 🙂

 

14 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

For the event, what is an acceptable amount of auto-pop? Is a game okay if only some of the list auto-pops? If one trophy auto-pops, is that all ready too much auto-pop?

 

Also, are games that have the potential to be auto-popped (you have played another version of the game and the game has the ability to auto-pop trophies), not allowed to be on someones list period? Is it okay to have a game with the potential of auto-pop as long as you don't actually auto-pop it?

 

Games like Mass Effect 2 and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd, that make the trophy easier if you play the pervious game/s in the series but don't feature any auto-pop, are okay?   

I will allow for 1 trophy to auto-pop. If there are any more than that whether accidental or otherwise, I will allow a free swap for that game even on a committed list.

 

12 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

A question, are we required to name the Version/Platform that we will play? 

 

I ask this mainly because of "B", I have both PS3 and PS4 games, and I plan to play only the PS4 version, but if things were to get to complicated timewise, I would play the PS3 version just to complete the event (I'm talking because those have different trophy lists, I may do the same with Valkyria Revolution, but since it's a shared list, it's indifference for the event). 

Is the PS3 version easier or..? I'm somewhat indifferent on the matter, as long as both lists are not started before January 1st.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hours ago, iXanon said:

2020 is fast approaching! How is everyone coming along with their lists? I'll try and clean up the links in the first post, and will notify @ArtikSkarab of changes required to the spreadsheet (unless he beats me to the punch, he seems pretty on it!). To make maintenance of the event a bit easier moving forwards, please keep your lists to the post that has been linked, making notes of any changes from now on - this will make the event start as smooth as possible.

 

 

Trying my best to keep up to date, but will always appreciate additionnal eyes to check for errors. 🙌

 

15 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is Yakuza Zero, a good starting point for the series? (I have 0, Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2 and 6 on my backlog). I doubt that my condition with ps4 availability will change, so, if I put a long game on ps4, I will need to use a lot of smaller games or try to spread them more with ps3 and vita, in itself it's not a big deal, but it kills my chance of using Ni no Kuni 2, or play Dragon Quest 11 (that I'm also not going to enter in my list). 

 

A question, are we required to name the Version/Platform that we will play?

 

About Yakuza Zero, it's a great starting point to the series if you've never touched a Yakuza game before as it's really refined and a great game to play through. Be warned of a couple of things though. It's an extremely long game to 100% as it requires a completion playthrough of about 100 hours followed by a max difficulty playthrough. I'm personally not great at the fighting in this game, so I'm stuck on the arena challenges. If you're looking for an easier time, Yakuza 6 is shorter and technically doable in 1 playthrough at the difficulty of your choice (with an end game save). If you're worried about the story, it does feature recaps of the previous games.

 

For the second point, Ixanon already gave an answer, but I will chime in that I mostly check for the version so I can get a reference point if multiple versions exist. If both versions are untouched at the beginning of the year, I will go with the one that gets progress done.

 

14 hours ago, cnine said:

M - Metal Gear Solid V

 

Welcome aboard! I will just ask which MGS V you plan on doing, Ground Zeroes or Phantom Pain?

 

12 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

When forming my list, I put down a bunch of games I really want to play in 2020 (+ Q*Bert) that also fit the criterion for the challenge. I did pay a little attention to length and difficulty. A few days ago, I gathered the completion times from guides and other resources to make sure my list was possible to finish in time. I even added some time to games because I'm not very good at video games. My results showed that I have enough time to play the whole list twice (Persona 3 FES included + a few new games I haven't revealed yet). There are a few games I'm missing a completion times.

  • Jet Set Radio
  • Infinifactory
  • Ninja Pizza Girl

 

For the first 2 games that you mentionned, I can give my opinion about them. Jet Set Radio has a 10-20h completion tim according to 'that' site. It is highly skill dependant though as you need to Jet rank every story level whch leads into the thing I hate the most about the game, the fact that you can't replay story levels. They do loop, but you need to either play through every stage again of force quit the game during the cutscene.

 

For Infinifactory, it's a pretty deep space management / factory puzzle game that can be seen in 2 ways. If you want to do it legit, good luck; it will take a while. Some of those later puzzles are pretty massive and have a lot of different parts to check and direct at the same time. No time estimate there. If you just want solutions and be done with it, good luck as well. There aren't that many ressources with good looks at completed designs for solutions. I think I have 2 or 3 puzzles left to do and the Youtuber I was following through has hour-long videos for the last couple of stages as he tries to figure them out. I think my playtime is around 10 hours, but even then, the research time for some of the solutions is pretty massive.

 

Also, don't worry about doing lots of changes. You do you and I'll follow through (at some point).

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ArtikSkarab It is Phantom Pain, sorry should have been specific. I still can't believe I had a back log to hit every letter but one.

Edited by cnine
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iXanon said:

Is the PS3 version easier or..? I'm somewhat indifferent on the matter, as long as both lists are not started before January 1st.

To my knowledge it's just graphical improvements, that's why ideally, I will only play the best looking one.. 

 

@ArtikSkarab

Ok, then it's as I feared.. I don't really want to play 6 without playing the earlier ones.. I will give a bit more thought about Y, since I have Ys Origins too (but fear the difficulty), and I'm inclined to eventually get Ys VIII, so, that looks like the more reasonable option to tell the truth. 

 

About Batman, I'm not starting it before January anyway (currently trying to improve my completion %, working on FF8 in the side, and MediEvil releasing soon, so, I will be occupied as far as ps4 playtime goes). 

 

I still have other games to look for too, since, like the Yakuza case that I want to play then in order, the same applies to One Piece Pirate Warriors, but without Yakuza taking away all my ps4 time, I may play One Piece World Seekers (or look for another option, and use the extra time on ps4 and risk going with Ni no Kuni 2, or Night of Azure 1).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it looks like I've got my list complete with unstarted games. Lets hope they stay that way until the challenge starts. I might make some small adjustments but overall I'm pretty happy with this list. Only missing something for the letter Q which makes me happy. Not sure if I ever completed 26 games in one year but we'll see how far I can get. 

Games that might change are Bioshock 2 and Crash Bandicoot 3. But for now this will do. 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.