King Knight DLC?

AJ_Radio

I've been holding off on getting 100 percent in this game until King Knight comes out. That way I can go after all three characters feats.

There seems to be no official release date. Yacht Club Games made mention of their King of Cards DLC back in February - April, but it has been several months and so far we have been left in the dark.

Anyone know when this is going to be released?

God only knows, they keep delaying it again and again. I remember when Specter Knight came out and they made the proclamation that the wait between Specter and King would be the shortest wait of all of them. See how that went. I think it's had rough dates / delays like 3-4 times now.

They're not going to make much money off it so I doubt it's a high priority for them. I mean, who cares about the backers that funded the DLC or the people the bought the game on the promise of 3 DLC's... You better believe they made the paid dlc for the Nintendo versions right fuckin quick though. Not to mention they're working on another game while constantly delaying this one... It's a load of crap.

(As you can probably tell, I'm a little bit salty about waiting so effin long for this lol)

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

Well I mean, it's been two years since Specter Knight came out as a playable character. In late 2015 we got Plague Knight as a playable character.

I may just do the challenges then shelf this game for good. It's a fantastic indie game with a retro style, but I can't be asked to wait month after month for any sort of announcement or mention, since I don't think the developers really care at all at this point.

15 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Still no release date though, sadly...

I will give them credit for one thing though, the PvP mode actually looks like a lot of fun and seems pretty fleshed out. I always figured it was going to be tacked on but it looks like they're putting some real work into it.

Edited by KingGuy420

• 3 months later...
48 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

No new trophies? And is this new dlc out on vita?

Each DLC had trophies. One for completing the feats and one to complete the new DLC campaign. Yes, it will be also available on Vita. I've sent them a message via Twitter and they confirmed that.

Edited by TympanicScroll
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

the update is out now in the eu, trophies look to be on par with the first two DLC. No trophies for the showdown.

Downloading as we speak. 5 trophies in this DLC (Not listed at PSNP yet):

- Victory! - Finish the game as King Knight

- Merit Badge - Collect all Merit Medals

- Cartography King - Find and complete all stages and stage paths, and defeat all wandering travelers

- Card Completionist - Obtain all Joustus cards

- King Regnant - Achieve all King Knight Feats

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TympanicScroll said:

Downloading as we speak. 5 trophies in this DLC (Not listed at PSNP yet):

- Victory! - Finish the game as King Knight

- Merit Badge - Collect all Merit Medals

- Cartography King - Find and complete all stages and stage paths, and defeat all wandering travelers

- Card Completionist - Obtain all Joustus cards

- King Regnant - Achieve all King Knight Feats

i even cheked the in game feats and they were the usual 1h 30min speed run etc.