King Knight DLC?

AJ_Radio

23 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I don't know if cheats negate the don't buy any cards from chester feat though since I bought cards before realizing that was even a feat lol.

They do indeed count against that feat (Fearless Champ). I tested it before fighting the last opponent in the 4th House by copying my profile; buying a Cheat Card regardless if you use it will unfortunately nullify that feat.

• Like 1

So I’m guessing King Knight is like the other two DLCs. Specter Knight had his own story and level layouts so I’m guessing King Knight has his version. 

I haven’t seen anything special in the feats that isn’t like Plague Knight and Specter Knights. I’m glad they offered more trophies this time around.

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

So I’m guessing King Knight is like the other two DLCs. Specter Knight had his own story and level layouts so I’m guessing King Knight has his version. 

I haven’t seen anything special in the feats that isn’t like Plague Knight and Specter Knights. I’m glad they offered more trophies this time around.

Same same, but different. The cards feats can be quite annoying imo, especially if you don't like the game.

Overall a good DLC, but not the best one imo.

7 hours ago, TympanicScroll said:

How do you get 'Card Completionist'? I bought all the Mystery Cards from Chester. In my card library there a a few undiscovered, how do I find these cards. I've beaten all the Joustus players. Missing cards are: 23, 36, 41, 42, 51, 62, 100, 116, 125, 126, 136.

I can’t remember all the cards by heart but I do remember Mona being card 100 so it sounds like your missing the special cards you get from winning and taking them from certain Joustus players.

If you have the crystal item it’ll tell you from who you can get your missing cards. Then just try and go for gem sweeps to make the process quicker.

Edited by ArtisticGeek

49 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

I can’t remember all the cards by heart but I do remember Mona being card 100 so it sounds like your missing the special cards you get from winning and taking them from certain Joustus players.

If you have the crystal item it’ll tell you from who you can get your missing cards. Then just try and go for gem sweeps to make the process quicker.

Thanks for the help! I've the crystal item, but I don't know where I can see where to get the missing card. Can you tell me where I can see that?

52 minutes ago, TympanicScroll said:

Thanks for the help! I've the crystal item, but I don't know where I can see where to get the missing card. Can you tell me where I can see that?

Sure, so when you go to edit your deck you filter the library until you get to undiscovered section then you use L1 until you get to the description on the right side. 

Im away from my game right now so I can’t double check the exact control scheme but that should be very close.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Sure, so when you go to edit your deck you filter the library until you get to undiscovered section then you use L1 until you get to the description on the right side. 

Im away from my game right now so I can’t double check the exact control scheme but that should be very close.

I got it. I needed to hit select. I'm playing this game on my Vita.

2 hours ago, Savyna said:

Does anybody know if the mechanic upgrades (from the guy on the ship, left from the main screen) count against the naked king feat? It's not listed literally. 

Pretty sure they do as well, from what I see only armor and decrees don’t count against the naked king achievement. 

• Like 1