Little help

Hello hunters!
I'm just over 50 hours into the game and just arrived at Carnage Dimension. I only have one level 9999 (Sage) character
I would like some good tips to level up now and finish the platinum.
I followed some youtube videos and none helped me much. 

Another question, do I need to be reincarnating the characters to be able to beat the carnage dimension challenges and make the rest of the trophies?

Thanks, guys!

• 11 months later...

Late to response, but might help others looking for similar answers.

This here is a really good guide that explains most of what you need to be doing and in the order you should do it.  For you, start at the whats-next section.
https://www.gamerguides.com/disgaea-5-alliance-of-vengeance/guide/walkthrough/postgame-walkthrough/whats-next

Basically you will want to start power leveling whichever characters you plan to use, maxing out all their classes. You only really need to reincarnate once in Disgaea 5. And that is after you max all the class masteries for that character. You can do it before completing all of them, but your reincarnated character's strength is based on the number of classes you have mastered, not how many times you do reincarnate. So if you're going for max base stats, you might as well wait until you have them all maxed.

An easy way to max out classes is to give whatever character you plan to max out, the geo blast ability. If he/she doesn't already have it, go into the char world with a character that has it(like a Sage) and make a scroll of the ability. Then teach that to your character of choice.

Then go into the item world of a carnage eclair with 20 stars enabled. Don't try and fight anything, as you probably can't even hurt them. You want to find a geo, and blast it. Then use a gency exit to leave. Change class, and repeat. One geo will max most classes with 20 stars. Some might need 2. If you go into an item world item, and there is no geo on the map, leave and try again.

Also make sure you put a gency exit in the alchemy shop so it will keep making you new ones.

Once you have a character with maxed class masteries, reincarnate it and level it again in the maxed out elite group. Also make sure the rising flag is equipped in the off hand for the 10% stat growth. Once its 9999, it will pretty much have maxed out base stats and be very powerful.

From there, do it again 5 times so you have a team of op characters. That will get you through most of the remaining content. You will probably need to item world level some gear as well if you want to go for all the content, but its not needed for the acheivements.

• Like 2