coolcol26

Full weapons drop for Knights Honor and Covent items

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say I have stoped this now my save glitched and I lost all the weapons I dont know how to delete sessions so the other one is still up were i tell you whatI will give you but I can no longer do it so ignore the other one.

Sorry but its been a joy helping as many people as I did.

Yo, I can help with the trophy but I'm missing a couple of boss weapons (Great Lord great sword and 2 of sifs soul weapon). Can we help each other out?

4 hours ago, Sakis_Sephiroth said:

Yo, I can help with the trophy but I'm missing a couple of boss weapons (Great Lord great sword and 2 of sifs soul weapon). Can we help each other out?

I don't have these weapons... If you can still help me I'd be super grateful.

I have stuff that I got form another player when the game came out just never got around to play it if anyone wants me to drop them Everything I have and they drop me what ever I don’t have so I can complete everything in one play through. I also have my save backed up so I can Re download it again.  

On 20/10/2019 at 9:59 PM, zombie_ninja_X said:

I have stuff that I got form another player when the game came out just never got around to play it if anyone wants me to drop them Everything I have and they drop me what ever I don’t have so I can complete everything in one play through. I also have my save backed up so I can Re download it again.  

Are you still planning on giving stuff away, really screwed up with the sif souls and need help with it.

Hi I just need moonlight great sword and gargoyle tail axe cause I didn't know I need it for trophy and unfortunately I've already killed all of them. If someone could drop me this weapon then I can drop them all for you as well. Psn Greed0292

Edited by Greed0292

Bump, anyone available for a full drop ? Would appreciate a lot!

Thanks