WRC 8 Trophy Thoughts.

TazDevilz1986

I think the list is still a bit grindy, but luckily no accomplishments trophy this time. This will make the grind slightly less. Also WRC really improves year after year. So i can't wait to play it.  What do you think about this list? Lets hope there is no trophy glitches. Also 1 simple online trophy witch is really good.

Some good 35 min gameplay:

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.08.2019 at 1:21 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

You guys can confirm only one online trophy right?

yes only one trophy for 1 online win.

the level 20 & 40 trophies are for career mode.

To get The WRC 2 driver trophy, do i have to select junior wrc and make my way through to wrc2 at the beginning?

At the beginning I chose wrc2 (which requires a skill test) and i passed the test and entered the wrc2 calendar but no trophy. :/

Edited by thesahinonur
  • Like 1

In career i have done successfully more than 15 objectives in one season with the same team (changing a team causes to restart from monte carlo all over which makes no sense at all, so i think i have to stick with a team all over one season) and the perfectionist did not pop.

I have won 13 rallies and got all the indiviual country trophies but WRC champion did not pop.

Hence i have reached all the podiums but Hero did not pop .

I have used 17 perks for every rally differently but Show-off did not pop.

I played a few times without internet conection, maybe it caused these glitches, i am not sure.

Game always uploads replay and time result data after each stage.

So i think it can be related to web connection!

edit: perfectionist popped in my second wrc season,

Hero popped in my second wrc season (this time i won all rallies)

Show-off popped also.

Edited by thesahinonur
unlocked thropies

6 hours ago, thesahinonur said:

In career i have done successfully more than 15 objectives in one season with the same team (changing a team causes to restart from monte carlo all over which makes no sense at all, so i think i have to stick with a team all over one season) and the perfectionist did not pop.

I have won 13 rallies and got all the indiviual country trophies but WRC champion did not pop.

Hence i have reached all the podiums but Hero did not pop .

I have used 17 perks for every rally differently but Show-off did not pop.

I played a few times without internet conection, maybe it caused these glitches, i am not sure.

Game always uploads replay and time result data after each stage.

So i think it can be related to web connection!

Show-off did pop for me.

Are you driving in the WRC class right now?

What are legendary cards?

I saw that you got that trophy.

Yes i was driving with the wrc team, now in season i changed to another wrc team. But i don't want to go all over again :) but i'll try again.

2 hours ago, LucienNL said:

What are legendary cards?

Are you asking about this trophy? The Collector trophy popped for me!

Maybe all time interet connection is reuquired, and also i had to make an update for the game, maybe they triggered a glitch.

I'll try playing with all time connected to internet.

24 minutes ago, thesahinonur said:

I saw that you got that trophy.

Yes i was driving with the wrc team, now in season i changed to another wrc team. But i don't want to go all over again :) but i'll try again.

Are you asking about this trophy? The Collector trophy popped for me!

Maybe all time interet connection is reuquired, and also i had to make an update for the game, maybe they triggered a glitch.

I'll try playing with all time connected to internet.

Nice that it popped for you!

Yes, I want to know more about the golden trophy for having 4 legendary cards. How can I see if its a legendary card?

31 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Nice that it popped for you!

Yes, I want to know more about the golden trophy for having 4 legendary cards. How can I see if its a legendary card?

well i wasn't paying attention if there was a legendary amblem or something like that because in wrc season money comes bigger so money is not a problem therefore i was choosing the highest level card for each slot, i will look at it in the game when i play.

but i remember their levels were around 115-120. you will get it anyway, just dismiss the low level cards because they take place, empty slot is needed. if you dont the game will tell you there is not enough place.

btw, i reached level 50 and i get no RD point anymore, but there are still empty nodes in RD tree.

Edited by thesahinonur

22 minutes ago, thesahinonur said:

well i wasn't paying attention if there was a legendary amblem or something like that because in wrc season money comes bigger so money is not a problem therefore i was choosing the highest level card for each slot, i will look at it in the game when i play.

but i remember their levels were around 115-120. you will get it anyway, just dismiss the low level cards because they take place, empty slot is needed. if you dont the game will tell you there is not enough place.

btw, i reached level 50 and i get no RD point anymore, but there are still empty nodes in RD tree.

All my cards are higher than 115. Maybe it has something to do with the color on the lower right.

Yeah after level 50 you wont get any more upgrade points. So select them wisely.

How did you go to WRC? So far I haven't been invited.. Hero has popped for me when it was expected so no glitch there. I've been online and offline so it's definitely not that. I'm pretty sure I used 15 different perks now but that hasn't popped yet. Lucien, you got any pointers on that trophy. You have to look for the cards with the gold corner btw. 

I tried Authentic difficulty, and i'm like 12-15 seconds different with the AI that is the first place on the shortest stage with the controller. This trophy is really tough to get. My friend using the wheel and he is 5 seconds slower than the AI. This might be a platinum stopper for the most people.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Tonight I completed the WRC class in career after starting with WRC Junior and rank myself up all the way to WRC2 and eventually WRC. Won every stage and rally. I also did all objectives. The trophy for winning the WRC championship did not unlock and the trophy for beating 13 challenges in 1 season did not unlock either. When I was at the last rally (Australia) in the WRC championship I noticed my challenges were gone in the menu and couldnt check them anymore in the career menu. I also got at least 10 blue screens tonight when I was trying to check my e-mail in the career menu. I think we all should wait until this games is fixed. A lot of stuff is glitched and not working.

And for the people who want to know how I reached WRC class...

Win WRC Junior. Do tryouts. Get a contract in WRC2 after a while. Then I won every rally and did tryouts for different teams in between rallies. When the meter of the teams or filling up you will get a contract offer to sign with a WRC team. 

And yes, the legendary cards are the cars with the yellow/gold color in the bottom right of each card. Trophy popped right away when I equiped them earlier today.

I also won at least 10 stages on Authentic tonight. I won a SS, SSS, ES and a PS. Trophy did not unlock. I also started a new career on Authentic and won 2 stages. Trophy did not unlock either. 100% glitched.

Edited by LucienNL

3 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Tonight I completed the WRC class in career after starting with WRC Junior and rank myself up all the way to WRC2 and eventually WRC. Won every stage and rally. I also did all objectives. The trophy for winning the WRC championship did not unlock and the trophy for beating 13 challenges in 1 season did not unlock either. When I was at the last rally (Australia) in the WRC championship I noticed my challenges were gone in the menu and couldnt check them anymore in the career menu. I also got at least 10 blue screens tonight when I was trying to check my e-mail in the career menu. I think we all should wait until this games is fixed. A lot of stuff is glitched and not working.

And for the people who want to know how I reached WRC class...

Win WRC Junior. Do tryouts. Get a contract in WRC2 after a while. Then I won every rally and did tryouts for different teams in between rallies. When the meter of the teams or filling up you will get a contract offer to sign with a WRC team. 

And yes, the legendary cards are the cars with the yellow/gold color in the bottom right of each card. Trophy popped right away when I equiped them earlier today

That sucks man. I am gonna send them ticket about Authentic difficulty, and WRC Championship not unlocking

You can do it here: https://www.kylotonn.com/en/contact-us/

7 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Will do! Thanks

I did some testing with Authentic difficulty, i invited my friend in an online game, and selected (Authentic difficulty in my lobby) on a normal stage. Now i do know that F1 2018 had that trophy as well, but the name of the difficulty was different. And it worked in an online game without AI selected. I think this trophy is glitched as well. Because if you play with someone or in splitscreen and select Authentic difficulty, you should get the trophy. Because you do everything what the trophy asks basically.

It doesn't say that you have to win against the AI. Also i tested this without the patch, but it doesn't unlock. And it's still on 0.0%. I'm pretty sure there is some people in this world that started that difficulty right away and eventually won a race. So being on 0.0% i'm pretty sure that one is glitched as well.

7 hours ago, FfredericC said:

How did you go to WRC? So far I haven't been invited.. Hero has popped for me when it was expected so no glitch there. I've been online and offline so it's definitely not that. I'm pretty sure I used 15 different perks now but that hasn't popped yet. Lucien, you got any pointers on that trophy. You have to look for the cards with the gold corner btw. 

I just used 15 perks. For you it glitched I think. I had 4 trophies glitch on me tonight. And 1 of those 4 you have earned (reaching the podium in all rallies). For some people trophies pop and for others they dont... I should only have the 2000km trophy left now. My guess is that I will have to start a brand new career when its fixed. Im in my 7th season now. All for nothing

1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I did some testing with Authentic difficulty, i invited my friend in an online game, and selected (Authentic difficulty in my lobby) on a normal stage. Now i do know that F1 2018 had that trophy as well, but the name of the difficulty was different. And it worked in an online game without AI selected. I think this trophy is glitched as well. Because if you play with someone or in splitscreen and select Authentic difficulty, you should get the trophy. Because you do everything what the trophy asks basically.

It doesn't say that you have to win against the AI. Also i tested this without the patch, but it doesn't unlock. And it's still on 0.0%. I'm pretty sure there is some people in this world that started that difficulty right away and eventually won a race. So being on 0.0% i'm pretty sure that one is glitched as well.

I wouldn’t be a wrc game if it didn’t have glitched trophies.