WRC 8 Trophy Thoughts.

TazDevilz1986

2 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I did some testing with Authentic difficulty, i invited my friend in an online game, and selected (Authentic difficulty in my lobby) on a normal stage. Now i do know that F1 2018 had that trophy as well, but the name of the difficulty was different. And it worked in an online game without AI selected. I think this trophy is glitched as well. Because if you play with someone or in splitscreen and select Authentic difficulty, you should get the trophy. Because you do everything what the trophy asks basically.

It doesn't say that you have to win against the AI. Also i tested this without the patch, but it doesn't unlock. And it's still on 0.0%. I'm pretty sure there is some people in this world that started that difficulty right away and eventually won a race. So being on 0.0% i'm pretty sure that one is glitched as well.

Interesting. I will check it out. Thanks for testing!

21 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

I wouldn’t be a wrc game if it didn’t have glitched trophies. 

I know. It's a shame, because i was looking forward to it. Looks like i have to put this one on a hold. I have it on 0%, and i'm might just leave it that way until they fix everything. And Authentic should be able to get with friends.

21 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Interesting. I will check it out. Thanks for testing!

Np man. Ticket is sended btw. So will let know if i get a reply back.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

My friend confirmed that one of his other friend beated the AI on Authentic difficulty. And the trophy didn't pop. So it's glitched. Witch makes a total of 3 trophies glitched. Race Master, WRC Champion, Perfectionist. Not sure about Nomad since that is just a grind, and probably will unlock.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

9 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

My friend confirmed that one of his other friend beated the AI on Authentic difficulty. And the trophy didn't pop. So it's glitched. Witch makes 3 trophies glitched. Race Master, WRC Champion, Perfectionist.

I already confirmed yesterday in this thread. I beat multiple stages on Authentic in career. And nothing popped. There are 4 trophies glitched so far...

Winning wrc championship in career.

Completing 13 objectives in a season.

Reach all podiums.

Winning on authentic difficulty.

Those 4 glitched on me last night.

5 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

I already confirmed yesterday in this thread. I beat multiple stages on Authentic in career. And nothing popped. There are 4 trophies glitched so far...

Winning wrc championship in career.

Completing 13 objectives in a season.

Reach all podiums.

Winning on authentic difficulty.

Those 4 glitched on me last night.

I see. The post was a lil bit back so i most have over looked it. I see Hero has been unlocked. That most be glitchy than, so there most be a workout for that if you keep winning maybe.

Edited by TazDevilz1986