Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David_Almghty69

David_Almighty69's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

David_Almighty69

Welcome Park
Because it was a glitch welcome park was glitching and i had my psvita on offline mode and i earn the trophy but i truned off my psvita then i changed the date and time

Downwell
the trophy didnt pop up so i had to hold the home button and reboot the system then it poped up well both trophies at the same time

Downwell

What is the reason you flagged for?

I saw your list first I couldn't find any issues but then I realized that you got a trophy "Ground Allergy Complete a level without landing" before "Time Never Stops Complete a level without visiting siderooms" which is impossible I think. Should pop same time if you got Ground Allergy trophy first. I did plat this game hadn't encounter any trophy glitch though but might be.

Edited by autamax

On Downwell, surely the problem is completing an area without taking damage (Masterful Descent) before completing a level without taking damage (Careful Descent).  Each area consists of multiple levels.  There's like a month between them, so I don't see how the explanation given makes sense (rebooted the system and the trophy then popped).

As far as Ground Allergy goes, I do know that you can land and use the siderooms without breaking your combo, so the sideroom bubbles don't count as landing for that.  I'd need to test it to see if it works the same for the Ground Allergy trophy or not.

EDIT: I see that when I wrote the trophy guide for this game, I also mentioned that you shouldn't land in the sideroom bubbles for the Ground Allergy trophy.  So, maybe I did test this a couple years ago and forgot?  Or I got a little careless in writing that.  I'll make a note to test it later today and edit the guide if needed.

Edited by dmland12

Gave you a couple of more flags. Please don't waste our time with lies.