Patch 1,40 and how it affects some Challenges

VegaTheGreat

http://updatecrazy.com/days-gone-1-40-patch-notes-read-what-is-new-fixed-in-this-update/

Dead don't Ride: Less reward points if you do all deliveries. Also Leaderboard reset (meanwhile Surrounded is cool lol)

Outride: It awards more pts (doesn't say what kind of points; sub challenge or drifting-airtime? )

Infested: Freaker path find adjusted (guess they fixed the rooftop glitch for the easy 300 in-house kills)

IMO get all golds in the Infested Challenge before you download the 1.40 patch.

Another 14GB Download, the new Challenge won't even show up until you download the new update.

The Infested in door kills is actually quite easy to do it without any trick, the Freakers only have to be indoors, you don't. I tried the so called roof trick in the rafters, I couldn't pull it off, because of angles.

Well for Dead Don't Ride you got an insane amount of points for finishing, like 200,000 that's why the reset. If you look on YouTube at some of these videos for Surrounded, it's done legit with high multiplier.

If Outride is fixed, I'll try it again to see for a higher Score, but I wouldn't hold my breath on much of a difference.

The Challenge completions give less pts but there's a huge reward for finishing the race depending on your time left.

Get 3 Golds (Air, Drift, SickTime) and rush to the end.

(Air and Drift are easier to max out. As well as Freaks but don't care about them)

Air: 35 -> 32

Drift: 30 > 25

Freaks: 20 > 15)

Edited by VegaTheGreat