9th Challenge "Reload" - Horde Challenge

Fr_0zt

Just now, UlvenFenrir said:

great to hear this one is easier unlike the last one. the difficulty spike is all over the place in these challenges.

I'm expecting the next horde to be a pain and the final one too.  Hope they learned the lesson and don't fuck up next week's challenge, which will be the final race.

1 minute ago, Fr_0zt said:

I'm expecting the next horde to be a pain and the final one too.  Hope they learned the lesson and don't fuck up next week's challenge, which will be the final race.

i hope the final race wont be as bad. please make it more like the golf cart race, that one was fun to do.

• Like 1

So happy and relieved to hear that this one is way better. That last one was God awful. I did not get the update before I left for work, so hopefully I can do both of them tonight/this weekend. I honestly think that Bend Studio realized the players were not happy. With Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Great job Fr_0zt, i made a little video of my run too.

Have everything in gold but the one that involves doing kills with environment. I do 0 in each run... what do I need to do ? 1f605.png

That had me scratching my head for a while too.  It seems that the trucks explode or their containers (cargo) brakes as the horde follows you into the top and then they die that way.

Edit: Your run ??

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Great job Fr_0zt, i made a little video of my run too.

Have everything in gold but the one that involves doing kills with environment. I do 0 in each run... what do I need to do ? 1f605.png

climb on bus to get to the roof, just left of where you start. Freakers will try climb and run over the wooden boards that will eventually break and they fall down and die.

• Like 3

This is the easiest Challenge released so far, I got Gold on my 2nd try and I have all 4 Gold Sub-Challenges now.

My Score is 93,033

I'll try for fun later to see if I can get higher, it's all about keeping that combo. I've got Gold in all 9 Challenges & 36 Sub-Challenges.

Rank 6 with REP 135,000 / 180,000

Every Skin, Decal & Upgrade bought with ¢270 unspent. Im curious if they'll release anything else to spend the credits.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 4

This challenge was a welcome break from challenge 8. No two ways about it, last week’s challenge sucked out loud compared to this. ? My final score was 103,021 and I have gold in everything. I’m ready for the next three to be over with.

• Like 4

This was very fun indeed! The fixed number horde challenges seem to be my favorite ^_^ My vid shows when I achieved gold a second time and got 110,777:

15 hours ago, JungleCat20 said:

If they do any more DLC, I wouldn't mind it being a mini-story, like what happened to Captain Kouri and his crew when they escaped to Las Vegas.

Reno rather.

Yes! ? The possibilities are endless it seems with what direction they could go with Kouri and his crew.

9 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Yeah I thought we'd get any of these:

Skizzo, Kouri, Lisa, Copeland, Tucker or Weaver. 

I can actually imagine a side story with her with just pure stealth mechanics or something. Perhaps like a back and forth flashback between past events about Lisa and her mother and the present shortly after the freak fallout began. Kinda like what they did with TLOU's Left Behind.

• Like 1