Final Fantasy VIII Remastered trophy list revealed

That list is really...uninspired. Easy, but uninspired. Would have loved a trophy for winning a TT game with all rules in effect or beating the game without leveling, which is very doable BTW.

Edited by majob

Looking forward to playing Final Fantasy VIII as I never got to play it! It seems the trophy list easy going by other member's replies?

Are those the images for the trophies, not really fond of them and the descriptions for them are so uncreative.

Wow very very underwhelmed, I was looking forward to the Steam versions list...

This would be like going through FFVII and getting a trophy for reaching towns or collecting summon materia ? people that hate triptri would maybe have trouble with CC group but as far as I can see; Timber Maniacs, Obel Lake and UFO are the only things that are even off the beaten path AFAIR. 

43 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

I've never played FFVIII so can anyone tell me if there are any missables? what the hard things are, etc? thanks

There isn't anything too taxing here bar defeating Omega Weapon. Also, you don't acquire all the GFs through story progression so you'll have to look for some of those

2 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

I've never played FFVIII so can anyone tell me if there are any missables? what the hard things are, etc? thanks

You can miss a couple of the GFs, but you'll have another chance at the end of the game to try again. The downside is you can miss them the second time too.