Can you duplicate the material for more heals with Cloud saves?

iGGTheEnd

I was wondering if someone found the material to upgrade your healing flask or whatever they call it could they back up their save,  let someone grab it and then redownload their cloud save and let that person grab it again?  If anyone finds the material before picking it up I wouldn't mind doing some testing,  I will do the same if I find it in my game.

On 8/23/2019 at 5:54 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

I was wondering if someone found the material to upgrade your healing flask or whatever they call it could they back up their save,  let someone grab it and then redownload their cloud save and let that person grab it again?  If anyone finds the material before picking it up I wouldn't mind doing some testing,  I will do the same if I find it in my game.

I've learned the character amd world saves are different so I've uploaded my world and downloaded it after getting both boss weapons(take singe for example) and the world stayed the same and my character had the mat for the weapon. I would assume the same would work for world drops once they are actually on the map.

2 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've learned the character amd world saves are different so I've uploaded my world and downloaded it after getting both boss weapons(take singe for example) and the world stayed the same and my character had the mat for the weapon. I would assume the same would work for world drops once they are actually on the map.

Ya I noticed that as well when I cloud save in case my file corrupts at this point I realized you can just restart your world and run to the same dungeon to farm them in like 5-7 minutes which is probs quicker than waiting for ps+ cloud save services to load and then restarting the game.