Hello ~

jakachu

Welcome to the site! I hope you have fun being more active on the forum, some lovely people on here and a lot of JRPG fans also. I like a wide selection of genres but I do love JRPGs myself, my favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy X after all. xD If you are looking for some new friends also, feel free to send a friend request my way. Have a wonderful day. :) 

17 hours ago, thelapsukainen said:

Tervetuloa! :)

Kiitos ^^

19 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Welcome to PSNP! 

Thank you!

19 hours ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Welcome to the site! I hope you have fun being more active on the forum, some lovely people on here and a lot of JRPG fans also. I like a wide selection of genres but I do love JRPGs myself, my favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy X after all. xD If you are looking for some new friends also, feel free to send a friend request my way. Have a wonderful day. :) 

thank you ^^ yeah I noticed there is alot of jrpg lovers here! and I have yet to play FF X, I have it but never got around to playing it :'D and sure!

• Like 1

Welcome to the group, @jakachu ?

Just feel yourself at home and comment whatever you feel like and where you desire , just don't go insult people around and be friendly whenever is possible ?

Take care and if you need something and wanna talk with me, let me know 

My favs genres are VNs, JRPGs , hack n'slash and stealth-based games.

20 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Welcome to the group, @jakachu 1f60a.png

Just feel yourself at home and comment whatever you feel like and where you desire , just don't go insult people around and be friendly whenever is possible 1f604.png

Take care and if you need something and wanna talk with me, let me know 

My favs genres are VNs, JRPGs , hack n'slash and stealth-based games.

thank you ^^ yeah I can assure that I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone here :'D

And I see! I'll let you know if I need something ^^

13 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

You've joined a great site and there are so many things to discuss and do here!  Right now I'm trying my hand at metroidvania games and thinking of joining a few of the gaming events so I can work on my backlog.

yeah I agree! and that's cool ^^ I might have to join some myself

• Like 1

On 27.8.2019 at 10:10 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Hey welcome. I like all the games you described. Something about them all have something similar that I like. /blush

Hah, agreed ^^

On 28.8.2019 at 0:04 AM, WhiteDragonAura said:

Your post reads like a love letter to JRPG fans everywhere. <3  Hope you enjoy your time here, jakachu.  Happy gaming.

I'm so glad you think that way! Happy gaming to you too ^^

On 29.8.2019 at 1:49 AM, Kitsune said:

Hello & welcome aboard! 

It's always nice to see some fellow JRPG fans =) 

Feel free to add me if you want! 

Hope you enjoy it here and happy hunting! 

Thank you!

And sure!

On 29.8.2019 at 9:04 AM, dermarx said:

Welcome; nice to meet you.

I also love JRPGs and you mentioned some of my favorite games as well.

Nice to meet you too ^^

and oohh that's nice to hear!

Welcome to the site @jakachu :) JRPG's used to be my ultimate genre during the PS1 and PS2 era, but I fell out of touch with them when the PS3 was around. I think I got into western RPG's when things like Mass Effect came out. I'm getting back into the JRPG side of things now though, I've got my sights set on Lost Sphear and Oninaki as my next games. I was going to play Persona 5, but just as I was about to start, they announced Persona 5 The Royal, so i'm waiting on that instead.

Hope you have a nice time here and see you around :)