Glitched trophies

Han_the_Dragon

I had 2 trophies glitch ("Get over Here" and "Hit the Dojo"). 

Originally, I left the 1st tutorial of the basic tutorials not done (to use to pop up the platinum when I wanted). 

Now after 68 bodies, I gave up on Get over Here and went to do this tutorial, but when I completed it, I didn't got any trophy. 

After that I decided to re-do all the basic tutorials and halfway the "Get over Here" unlocked, but didn't got the "Hit the Dojo".

Now I'm not sure what I can do now to fix this, since from what I understand, all our game progress is stored server-side, right? If not, I will delete my local save file and re-do the tutorial again.. 

2 hours ago, mundaney said:

Yea, I'm currently experiencing a trophy glitch with "I want it all." I've beaten like 15 novice towers and still no trophy.

Have you been using different characters? 

It has to be 10 different. Said that, I got that trophy a few hours ago and needed to do 10 (my last one was Skarlet), but I'm almost sure that I had done the tower with her or Kitana (also 1 of the 10 that I did today). 

It really looks like several trophies are glitched and may unlock at random places if they didn't unlock when we fulfil the conditions. 

I just tried again the basic tutorial and got the trophy halfway through the initial tutorial.. 

I'm happy that I got it, but want to be done with the game ASAP, since I'm tired of this crap.. 

Hopefully only more 15 AI battles and 24 Kasual VS matches to go.. 

On 8/24/2019 at 3:47 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Have you been using different characters? 

It has to be 10 different. Said that, I got that trophy a few hours ago and needed to do 10 (my last one was Skarlet), but I'm almost sure that I had done the tower with her or Kitana (also 1 of the 10 that I did today). 

It really looks like several trophies are glitched and may unlock at random places if they didn't unlock when we fulfil the conditions. 

I just tried again the basic tutorial and got the trophy halfway through the initial tutorial.. 

I'm happy that I got it, but want to be done with the game ASAP, since I'm tired of this crap.. 

Hopefully only more 15 AI battles and 24 Kasual VS matches to go.. 

I got the platinum this weekend. I ended up having to do around 15 different character towers before it unlocked.

I did Jonhhy cages FATALITIES like a good 5 times over and it did not pop at all. I Did 10 towers and i didnt even get the one for doing 1 tower or even the 10 with 10 different characters i think the patch has fucked it all up. That being said i closed the APP and restarted it and did Johnnys again and his trophy popped along with performing 15 different ones as when i was doing those towers i had the AI do them so they have deffo fucked the game up with this bloody patch its beyond BROKEN so if things are not popping trying restarting game as it is all saved on the server anyways.

Edited by Smithy_Reborn_86