Ghanupher

Is Online doable in one week?

22 posts in this topic

Hi there people!

I just finished Uncharted 3 multiplayer trophies, and was just wondering if The Last of Us is feasible to do in this last week (DLC included).

I've heard it's not that long, journeys trophies requiring about 60 hours to do. But I'm on the fence here: this seems to be a game that deserves the 100% (heard the multiplayer is trully unique), and I don't want to end up with an (even bigger) incomplete trophy profile.

Thanks in advance!

It can easily be done in 2 days if you have 8 consoles.

Play the PS4 version. The same great game without the time limit. The DLC trophies are easier and don't even need to be boosted

You could probably find a good group of people to do it on a gaming session.

I did the online in 4 days total with groups I found. Mainly spending time in interregation mode for quick wins. It wasn't that bad and even if you can't find groups then skip method makes it easy.

2 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

I did the online in 4 days total with groups I found. Mainly spending time in interregation mode for quick wins. It wasn't that bad and even if you can't find groups then skip method makes it easy.

I see. How long were you playing during each day? Just to get an idea.

3 minutes ago, Ghanupher said:

You can do the main trophies in 2 days and 7 to 8 hours a day of gameplay with the skipping method, and the dlc trophies would take like 5 or less hours while boosting.

good luck

I was able to do one journey in a week playing casually and playing FULL matches. As long as you can find people to play with, you should be able to at least get the platinum if you try seriously. I don't think getting the DLC done is much of a stretch either after that.

Granted, I don't know what kind of free time you have on your hands either. 8 hours a day to play? Yes, EZPZ. 2? Not so much!

55 minutes ago, Ackerman_Ievi said:

You can do the main trophies in 2 days and 7 to 8 hours a day of gameplay with the skipping method, and the dlc trophies would take like 5 or less hours while boosting.

good luck

Now that's what I wanted to hear!

9 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I was able to do one journey in a week playing casually and playing FULL matches. As long as you can find people to play with, you should be able to at least get the platinum if you try seriously. I don't think getting the DLC done is much of a stretch either after that.

Granted, I don't know what kind of free time you have on your hands either. 8 hours a day to play? Yes, EZPZ. 2? Not so much!

I'm on vacation, so I can play all day (except for the mandatory things oneself does like eating, showering, sleeping, etc., plus any occasional chore)

Without a group, possibly, but it'd require great commitment and skill (being competent enough to get the kills needed without dying an entire match on the multiple maps)/luck without a group (somehow getting the kills required and surviving the entire match on the multiple maps), and that's assuming the PS3 version is even active enough. I'd strongly advise not screwing up any of the two weeks under the different factions also, as that's a lot of hours/day(s) worth of progress.

With 16 PS3s and 16 copies, it takes 1 day. 

With 24 PS3s and 24 copies, it takes even better, only 12 hours. 

Jokes aside, don't risk it buddy. You seem late for it. 

1 hour ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Oh, man...😩

4 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

I would say I was playing the multiplayer 5 hours a day maybe.

3 hours ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

So many can't speed anything up in Last of Us

It's possible, use the skip method and you'll be fine. The goal would be to reach the end of week 6 everyday so it will only take four days for both stories. As for dlc your best bet is to find a boosting group.

1 hour ago, silnev said:

It's possible, use the skip method and you'll be fine. The goal would be to reach the end of week 6 everyday so it will only take four days for both stories. As for dlc your best bet is to find a boosting group.

I've been eyeing the multiplayer guide posted in this site, and it says the skipping method might be too risky for new players if they don't balance well the amount of healthy survivors with the skipping days process.

But all my hopes have gone down the drain, since my PS3 is not reading the disc. So I'm completely and utterly out of luck (and no, I don't have the money nor the HDD free space to afford the digital version)

Rest in peace, then.

In two days I got my clan to 40, won a match of survivors (for the trophy) and finished the Hunter journey trophy.

Just missing the Firefly Journey trophy and 5 days to do it. 

You still have enough time if you decide to buy it /play it on a friend's console.

On 8/24/2019 at 11:44 AM, Ghanupher said:

I've heard it's not that long, journeys trophies requiring about 60 hours to do.

Idk where you heard that lol. Boosted with a random group and got everything (except for a second journey) in under 4 hours. Doing a journey legit can take about 3-5 hours if you properly skip days...just don't get greedy and don't skip if you have less than 4 hungry/sick people in your clan.

Granted, I've completed TLOU multiple times in the past, but it's definitely doable if you boost DLC trophies.

Posted (edited)

If you sacrifice sleep, your job/school/friends/parents/dog/cat (maybe)/significant other/taking out the garbage/becoming a vampire, not eating, and your sanity, then yes it's possible. I don't recommend doing that at all and do it...earlier in the year when it was announced it was shutting down.

Edited by POEman553