Two missable trophies

Burpling

Just an FYI because I don't think I've seen it anywhere, but there are two missable trophies in the game (AFAIK):

Plagued by Doubt
Hesitated when the time came.

Unshakeable Will
Did not hesitate when the time came.

WARNING: STORY SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler

I can't remember how far into the game it was, but there will come a point in the story where you will have to fuse with the Night Devil by stabbing yourself. For the "Plagued by Doubt" trophy, wait until the controller stops vibrating before fusing (i.e. pressing X). For the "Unshakeable Will" trophy, fuse immediately by pressing X multiple times as soon as the scene hits. Obviously, you'll want to create a save point right before this part so that you can obtain both trophies and avoid multiple playthroughs.

Edit: I've been told this scene happens at the end of Chapter 2, Part 3 so make your save at The Eternal Garden - Teleport #3.

By the way, it's actually possible to miss both trophies like I did...

If anyone knows another way to get these two trophies without starting a new game I'd be very happy to hear it! :)

Edited by Burpling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

These trophies are not missable as you get the chance again at the final boss which can be repeated as much as you like after clearing the game.

No wait, is from the final boss these trophies? not from the midgame

fight with the Night Devil?

I am confused now.

22 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

No wait, is from the final boss these trophies? not from the midgame

Hide contents

fight with the Night Devil?

I am confused now.

At the final boss you will have some choices that lead to 3 different endings, all of which have a trophy. One of the endings you can earn those two trophies.

You can also earn them halfway through the game but missing them there doesn't matter.

Edited by stupot00

1 hour ago, stupot00 said:

At the final boss you will have some choices that lead to 3 different endings, all of which have a trophy. One of the endings you can earn those two trophies.

You can also earn them halfway through the game but missing them there doesn't matter.

Oh cool, so there aren't missable, nice.