How do i earn currency

On 8/25/2019 at 4:39 AM, DividedByMankind said:

How do i earn the g currency in this game? I believe g stands for gold. To buy guns. 

For kills and wins + 500G for each challenge you fulfilled. 
Guessing that you discovered it already ;).

It's painful how slow you get the gold after each match. Even with challenges, it's still a grind to unlock all weapon types. I'd suggest buying everything yourself except for LMGs (I believe it's the most expensive weapon type); you can pick them up from dead players and accumulate kills that way instead of spending 25k+

30 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

It's painful how slow you get the gold after each match. Even with challenges, it's still a grind to unlock all weapon types. I'd suggest buying everything yourself except for LMGs (I believe it's the most expensive weapon type); you can pick them up from dead players and accumulate kills that way instead of spending 25k+

It is pointless to do it, really - I mean, to buy all weapons by yourself.

As stated in the Guide or in this topic: if you have 2xPS4 or a boosting partner: ask your boosting partner/you create 3 alt. accounts,

buy 1)SR, 2)SMG, 3)LMG on each and equip them.

Play against 1), kill once, grab SR and do 100 kills while grabbing the ammo, play against 2) repeat the process (SMG), then 3) with LMG - done.

On your main account buy only SG - which is probably even not needed since kills with "MasterKey" counts as SG kills

(it is mentioned in the guide, but I can not confirm that, since I didn't check and used SG for killing).

However get SG anyway - since it is also needed for trophy SG vs Sniper (50 times) - The Power Of Shotgun

Edited by Smashero

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

It is pointless to do it, really - I mean, to buy all weapons by yourself.

As stated in the Guide or in this topic: if you have 2xPS4 or a boosting partner: ask your boosting partner/you create 3 alt. accounts,

buy 1)SR, 2)SMG, 3)LMG on each and equip them.

Play against 1), kill once, grab SR and do 100 kills while grabbing the ammo, play against 2) repeat the process (SMG), then 3) with LMG - done.

On your main account buy only SG - which is probably even not needed since kills with "MasterKey" counts as SG kills

(it is mentioned in the guide, but I can not confirm that, since I didn't check and used SG for killing).

However get SG anyway - since it is also needed for trophy SG vs Sniper (50 times) - The Power Of Shotgun

I meant if you are playing the game legit without boosting ?