Nice and easy class to play for platinum?

FielVeredus

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 10:23 AM, FielVeredus said:

I am going to play this game only for platinum. Which class should i pick for fastest and easiest way to platinum?

Also, what is tip in general for this? Is it quest-based game or grind based game?

Go with brawler dude. I got 2 plats on tera with brawler and i did solo. 

Tera is not too grindy compare to other mmorpg, the most important thing is you have to take any quest with most exp reward and just skip the story quest with small rewards. Most of story quest consume more time than other.

The dungeons little bit painful if you take solo with similar level between your char and the dungeon but doable with brawler. After all you can clean up all the dungeons easily when you reach level 60.

In my first playthrought, i spent 2 or 3 weeks but the second playthrough just 3 days after i know the pattern.

Goodluck

8 minutes ago, Zandrianur said:

Go with brawler dude. I got 2 plats on tera with brawler and i did solo. 

Tera is not too grindy compare to other mmorpg, the most important thing is you have to take any quest with most exp reward and just skip the story quest with small rewards. Most of story quest consume more time than other.

The dungeons little bit painful if you take solo with similar level between your char and the dungeon but doable with brawler. After all you can clean up all the dungeons easily when you reach level 60.

In my first playthrought, i spent 2 or 3 weeks but the second playthrough just 3 days after i know the pattern.

Goodluck

Did you do the world bosses solo too? Some of those take forever to kill.

Finished the game in a week with a mage class, granted it's been a long time ago and I don't know if things have changed.

Leveling solo with a a mage is super easy; when you finally hit the mid-game where you go through dungeons you will be the main source of damage - ESPECIALLY in late game. Seriously, the damage output from mages is just absurd, I'd often drop 2-3 health bars on a boss with my full rotation by myself. I borderline think it was a balancing flaw, so again, that might've been changed but I'm sure that mages are still rocking hard in terms of DPS.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:23 PM, FielVeredus said:

Also, what is tip in general for this? Is it quest-based game or grind based game?

Neither really, it's more about completing all (or at least most of) the dungeons. Once you'll hit the appropriate level for the first dungeon (think it's around 10?), you will be able to: Complete a dungeon > get a lods of XP which will probably level you up enough for the next dungeon > repeat until end game.

Obviously you might have to complete a couple quests here and there for some extra XP but nothing like in other MMOs.

30 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

Did you do the world bosses solo too? Some of those take forever to kill.

Yeah i did, you can upgrade your weapon and boost with foods, crystal and other stuff. You right some bosses are level 68 and it takes a little bit time but it's nothin compare to final fantasy type of boss or monster hunter. I killed them with my brawler at level 65, around 20 minutes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Finished the game in a week with a mage class, granted it's been a long time ago and I don't know if things have changed.

Leveling solo with a a mage is super easy; when you finally hit the mid-game where you go through dungeons you will be the main source of damage - ESPECIALLY in late game. Seriously, the damage output from mages is just absurd, I'd often drop 2-3 health bars on a boss with my full rotation by myself. I borderline think it was a balancing flaw, so again, that might've been changed but I'm sure that mages are still rocking hard in terms of DPS.

Neither really, it's more about completing all (or at least most of) the dungeons. Once you'll hit the appropriate level for the first dungeon (think it's around 10?), you will be able to: Complete a dungeon > get a lods of XP which will probably level you up enough for the next dungeon > repeat until end game.

Obviously you might have to complete a couple quests here and there for some extra XP but nothing like in other MMOs.

I think the brawler still the best for soloist because more versatile, you can do both tanking and damaging enemy with decent dps.

I tried gunner and mage before, yes they have high dps but can't absorb the damage. Especially for low level you will struggle with the dungeon if you want clear out early before reach level 60. Brawler can do pretty good even for low level, but idk maybe it just me. If you have experience with range classes it can be different otherwise melee tank class more easier imo.