Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Professor1v1

EruditeStranger1's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

EruditeStranger1

Super Meat Boy
I don't think this is a legitimate reason for a flag under any conditions? Correct me if I'm wrong, but what exactly did I do here?

And as far as not placing on Dark leaderboards, you wouldn't appear on them if you played on what every player plays on when they are unsure as whether to synch or not - a blank account.

Being flagged for something that doesn't conflict with any of the guidelines for a flag and going off "he has no difficult trophies this is impossible" should not constitute a flag by any means. Anyway, cheers!

Just now, grimydawg said:

The reporter didn't exactly say that http://prntscr.com/ox6gb8 

Yep, he has been caught. He read my reply and no response for 20 minutes. I guess it is a bit hard to prove your trophies are legit when you never even beat the game lol. 

6 hours ago, machaesthetic said:

Yep, he has been caught. He read my reply and no response for 20 minutes. I guess it is a bit hard to prove your trophies are legit when you never even beat the game lol. 

Just make sure to actually report those games before he gets a chance to hide them and continue on like nothing is wrong...

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Just make sure to actually report those games before he gets a chance to hide them and continue on like nothing is wrong...

They’ll be removed from the site if they have edited timestamps as far as I know.

gj @machaesthetic

22 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

They’ll be removed from the site if they have edited timestamps as far as I know.

gj @machaesthetic

You still need to report them...

Image result for trust nothing meme

Edited by PSXtreme_

I do however think this was a correct flag based on some other factors, so I hope it wasn't lifted...

Just to be clear they're flagged for other vita games too, and I see some other stuff...

Yeah, and the other stuff he doesn't dispute either. Imo this is a case I honestly think he should just be removed permanently from the leaderboards for due to what he has done. However he has two flags now...