Burgins

Trophy Thoughts?

6 posts in this topic

what do you think, does it look hard, etc.

the REAL trophy thought I have here is that this is one of the best trophy images and names I've ever seen

Aaaaaaahhhh!

4L111f5e.png

On 26/08/2019 at 1:19 AM, Burgins said:

what do you think, does it look hard, etc.

the REAL trophy thought I have here is that this is one of the best trophy images and names I've ever seen

Aaaaaaahhhh!

4L111f5e.png

You had me a wizard.... who wouldn't want the chance to be Harry Potter in VR. Pity there's no plat though.

If you watch the trailer below there is a point where they throw a skull out the window, i'm thinking this is how to earn the Aaaaaaahhhh! trophy.

Edited by the_game_nerd

42 minutes ago, the_game_nerd said:

You had me a wizard.... who wouldn't want the chance to be Harry Potter in VR. 

This is what I was excited about, but actually playing it had me disappointed. I should have done some proper research on this game though and learnt that it came out in 2016 and was basically a highlight of basic VR elements. I went in thinking it was closer to VR Harry Potter but yeah, that wasn't what was given.

I want a Harry Potter VR game now though.

On 8/26/2019 at 5:14 PM, Chocobo_Aqua said:

This is what I was excited about, but actually playing it had me disappointed. I should have done some proper research on this game though and learnt that it came out in 2016 and was basically a highlight of basic VR elements. I went in thinking it was closer to VR Harry Potter but yeah, that wasn't what was given.

I want a Harry Potter VR game now though.

What does this have to do with the OP's question though?

28 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

What does this have to do with the OP's question though?

I quoted the user who said "who wouldn't want the chance to be Harry Potter in VR" and expressed that I had similar thoughts but the end result was different and lacking. This is also the only topic for this game on this site and I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't sense the same thought train that the other user had (and hopefully stayed away from the game after learning).

If you want a direct response to OP: the trophies are easy as fuck but two are tedious unless you have either extreme reflexes or can withstand holding your arm in a certain position to keep time slowed down for 10-20 minutes at a time. It took me just over an hour to get 100% and that included re-doing the labyrinth because it didn't register me kneeling the first time.

Edited by Chocobo_Aqua

Is the VR required for this one or can you play the game without the VR?