How to obtain platinum and more (Patch 1.10)

BlackTorito

Since I’ve just got the platinum, I’ll write a quick guide to let you earn the platinum on the 1.10 patch since I do think it’s worth to do it this way instead of waiting for devs to actually fix your corrupted saves, because yes, the problem is your save, that can be corrupted, otherwise all trophies are 100% attainable. If you got your save corrupted you’ll already know what you are doing, so I do recommend going for all of them at once, you can do this by beating flawlessly all bosses first, then going out without saving to the menu and kill them with the broom instead; you can easily beat the game in 5 hours without rushing. You can clean the rest of the trophies after beating the game.

If you just bought the game, skip to part 2.

PART 1 

1. First off, we need a clean save, so both delete your old save data and the game.

2. Now re-download the game and start a fresh save, you are good to go now.

PART 2

Now your save should unlock all the trophies just fine (go ahead and try an easy trophy first), but be minded that your save can be corrupted again, what I did to minimize that risk, is to play offline, though you can be calm, as I did login while playing and everything still went fine. BUT, there is one thing that I didn’t do this time, and I did when my first save corrupted and it was playing another game. I’m not sure if its the real cause, but I would stick to Moonlight until you unlock the platinum, you can even exit to the main menu all the times you want to practice your flawless runs, it didn’t corrupt my save, but the moment I played another game is when I noticed my trophies stopped working.

OTHER TIPS

There is not much else to say, but I have a few tips for trophies people may have trouble with.

For the Scribe trophy be minded that you need the familiar eggs to complete the notebook, in the previous patch I did remember they were in the notebook, but they are not in 1.10, they are still required though. I think the mimic egg is the only one you can skip.

For Weapon Master, be minded that if it glitched on you, you can still delete only the game and then re-install it. The trophy should pop in the loading screens, or as soon as you load into it.

• Like 3

On 1.9.2019 at 4:05 PM, nazcape said:

thank you for the heads up. I do not think that playing another game will influence your save file. But reinstalling the game with the latest patch and a whole new clean save file will indeed make all the trophies obtainable.

So the game is save now?

23 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

So the game is save now?

Nope started the game a couple of weeks ago got near the end and trophies stopped popping. I have completed the game and 5 or 6 trophies havent popped. The last boss and completing the game haven't popped. careful and distracted merchant should easily been done as well as finishing book and buying all decorative items. Very frustrating its a shame really as liked the game so taints it a little bit. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...