Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Kickstarter

StreetWolf29

• 2 weeks later...

From the kickstarter page...Though we’re a small independent game company, we've been successfully developing video games together as a team for nearly 20 years. During that time we’ve created games for: Microsoft, EA, LucasArts, Activision, Ubisoft, Mattel and major brands like Transformers, and Barbie. We even made a Spyro the Dragon game, our "rival"!

Good for you guys. I hope to see Ty's trilogy on PS4, I really do.

So, may your Switch sales pave the way for it, friends.

That's some great news, game was very fun when I played it for the first time in 2017 despite being a bit lacking in polishment matter. Moreover, if the hardcore mode will be included into platinum requirement will add a lot of replayability as the main game was very easy.

However, I think I'll pass on supporting the kickstarter project if I'm not 100% sure I'll get PS4 version. Maybe I'll check the amount of funding just before the end and then decide about supporting the game.

20 minutes ago, VI_underGROUND said:

We even made a Spyro the Dragon game, our "rival"!

Actually it's a small manipulation, as they didn't make "Spyro the Dragon" (first game in the series), but The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning and The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night which got pretty mixed opinion. But I haven't played them, so I don't want to say bad things about them.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

49 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Actually it's a small manipulation, as they didn't make "Spyro the Dragon" (first game in the series), but The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning and The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night which got pretty mixed opinion. But I haven't played them, so I don't want to say bad things about them.

Well they did say "a Sypro the Dragon game", meaning a game with Spyro the Dragon. I don't think people are reading it thinking they made the first Sypro the Dragon.

That said, the kickstarter made their stretch to bring the game to PS4, but not Xbox. At least that should mean some Vita remote play!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I guess it is, but the first post of this thread says that $150,000 was needed to bring it to PS4. As far as I can tell, they are short on that goal.

If you look, they gave a poll at $100,000 to bring it to one console and PS4 was chosen.

• Like 3