Giveaway

grimydawg___

Which Game?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. What Game Do You Want?

• Monster Hunter: IceBorne
    • Borderland 3

Don't add me to the pool.. or maybe I shouldn't have voted :lol:

I like the reason why you are doing this, and that's why I don't want to be add to the draw (I actually have MHW steelbook pre-order and paid already, not really able to play anything in first person, so I skip Borderlands, even if it's a series that I always wanted to play..)

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

Don't add me to the pool.. or maybe I shouldn't have voted :lol:

I like the reason why you are doing this, and that's why I don't want to be add to the draw (I actually have MHW steelbook pre-order and paid already, not really able to play anything in first person, so I skip Borderlands, even if it's a series that I always wanted to play..)

Get the series then, you scrub :shakefist: 

Just now, grimydawg said:

Get the series then, you scrub :shakefist: 

As I said, I can't play stuff in first person (motion sickness.. even stuff like Deus Ex, Thief and Fallout were a nightmare for me to play, and I liked the series, and the reason why I'm indefinitely postponing Dishonored series, and to some extent Fallout 4, all actually in my collection...).

Has for Borderlands, I believe that I have 1 and 2 on PS3 from PS+, maybe I should look into them, to see if my problem really makes it impossible for me to play them..

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

As I said, I can't play stuff in first person (motion sickness.. even stuff like Deus Ex, Thief and Fallout were a nightmare for me to play, and I liked the series, and the reason why I'm indefinitely postponing Dishonored series, and to some extent Fallout 4, all actually in my collection...).

Has for Borderlands, I believe that I have 1 and 2 on PS3 from PS+, maybe I should look into them, to see if my problem really makes it impossible for me to play them..

Ah, I understand.  FarCry 2 made me feel sick, yet the other ones didn't.

I like both I didn't know till now you can pick both but yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing if I can win any of them but the one that looks cool to me is monster hunter so I picked that one as I know most would mostly go for borderlands 3 as yeah but always worth a shot I guess. Also would like to go for either of them just thought I vote for monster hunter as to give love to it as I never played the monster hunter games much and yeah.

Edited by KANERKB

definitely borderlands 3.

not a huge fan of the monster hunter genre outside of god eater and especially freedom wars. 

i don't buy games at release price, i wait for sales because i would definitely not be able to afford games if i did so otherwise. so all the hyped games at the moment i end up playing later in the year or even over a year, depending on how far they've fallen in price.

which is fine since i get games once they're cheaper and by doing that it gives me a backlog of games to play while i wait for new stuff to come down in price.