Platinum Walkthrough Videos

Velvet

16 hours ago, Velvet said:

As requested, platinum walkthrough for the game =] 

*snip*

Thank you so much for this, I bet people are also working on Platinum walkthrough that is written too.

The only problem with the Platinum walkthrough you've provided is when it comes to making a choice on the lighter sections, it's hard to know by the video which direction you chose. Like did you choose left or right? The choice where you just hover over a word is no problem, its the directional ones that hard to know. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X
Removing the massive quote for better navigation on the thread
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Thank you so much for this, I bet people are also working on Platinum walkthrough that is written too.

The only problem with the Platinum walkthrough you've provided is when it comes to making a choice on the lighter sections, it's hard to know by the video which direction you chose. Like did you choose left or right? The choice where you just hover over a word is no problem, its the directional ones that hard to know. 

Oh definitely agreed on the lighter sections - that didn't occur to me right away so eventually I try to slow down the cursor a bit to show which option it's actually selecting. A text guide is being created off of these (as well as an actual trophy guide for those who don't want to use a walkthrough) - I needed a small break from the game, which is why they're not posted just yet. I can only stare at Erica's face so much before she starts to haunt me in my nightmares. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 26/08/2019 at 6:30 PM, Velvet said:

Oh definitely agreed on the lighter sections - that didn't occur to me right away so eventually I try to slow down the cursor a bit to show which option it's actually selecting. A text guide is being created off of these (as well as an actual trophy guide for those who don't want to use a walkthrough) - I needed a small break from the game, which is why they're not posted just yet. I can only stare at Erica's face so much before she starts to haunt me in my nightmares. 

Hi Velvet, is a text guide available yet?

• 8 months later...

Your text guide was awesome, but playing this game 6 times in a row was soul draining for sure, not recommended...

I ended up having all trophies by 5th playthrough but still missing "Thank You", killing everyone and rejecting the mask on 6th playthrough gave it.

Thanks ?

Also, the part where you need a document from Blake's glove compartment can be either from the upper part (as shown in your video) of the bottom part.

I thought I fucked up because when it said in the text guide "glove compartment" I thought you meant the lower part, still got my Documents trophy from looking at his notepad instead of the weird enigma book he has on the upper part.

Edited by SnizelPS

Please, could you verify if i can kill tobi in the butterfly run? I missed the wipe the tear in the 1st walkthrough and I've noticed that the whole other videos save tobi.

The text guide says we can kill or save anyone, but i want to be sure, it's certainly very tiresome the amount of walkthroughs on this game.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 11 months later...

Very nice.
I can also recommend this link, 5 playthroughs around 7:35:00 time spent:

Plus information:
1st play ends at 1:36:00 about here's trophies you should get if followed correctly: Farewell, Service!, Personal Space, S Ranking, Enigma, We Need to Talk, Keeping the Peace, Magic!, Into the Moonlight, No Survivors, I See Dead People, Failure To Comply. (12 in total)
2nd play ends at 3:09:00 about trophies earned: Proud Father, Subliminal, Calligraphy, Kirstie's BFF, Fall Out Girl, Hero, Happy Family, Innocent. (+8this play)[20 total]
3rd play ends at 4:40:55 about trophies earned: Tobi's BFF, The Butterfly, Foxy, Voyeur, Botanist, Backstage Pass (+6this play)[26 total]
4th play ends at 6:10:00 about trophies earned: Hannah's BFF, Backstabber, Prisoner (+3this play)[29 total]
5th and last play ends at 7:34:00 about and trophies earned: Impulsive, Not Alone, Paperwork, Thank You and That's a Wrap (+5this play) [ALL 34 Trophies Earned]