New Game+ Infamous Trophy Exploit

Mina

42 minutes ago, Emina said:

Probably struggling through it myself lol. I hope you took your Mars DLC weapons along with you 1f605.png

I eventually did.

Those guns really sorted out those bloody bullet sponge enemies. 

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, sa7355735502 said:

I'm intrigued as to which weapons in particular you used from the Mars DLC?

The laser pistol (I forgot the name in game) is really all you need. It insta kills most enemies and takes vehicles down in a couple of seconds. I also used one of the 50 cal snipers (from the core game) for longer range enemies

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sa7355735502 said:

I'm intrigued as to which weapons in particular you used from the Mars DLC?

My personal favourite is the Obliteratorrr, just don't use it within a very close range or you'll risk losing all of your health in one blow. The Tazer Blazer Annihilazer is probably the most deadly, it will disintegrate any enemy within seconds and destroys any vehicle just as quick. You might like to try all of the weapons and see which one you're most comfortable with, they're all fun to use.

Be aware there are certain parts of the story which do not allow for DLC weapons, this includes Jacob's Trials which is probably the hardest part of the journey. Pretty much everything else is a cakewalk due to how OP the weapons are.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, brokenMaro said:

So It doesn't pop if I only do the first part and wait until all the crew left Joseph's Church? (Secret End)

The secret ending will not earn you the trophy for finishing the story (nor the Infamous trophy on NG+). You will however be able to replay the ending again and choose to fight. Only this choice will have you earn the trophy.

• 1 month later...

First of all, I'd like to congratulate @Emina for this thread, because this really is useful.

However, I just wanted to say that, if you don't have PS+ (like me) and thus, can't do the exploit (because of not being able to play on co-op), don't be discouraged from doing this, because it's really not that hard, even if you don't have the Lost on Mars DLC. It is a bit time-consuming, but, if you know what you're doing (which you should, considering you have to play through the game once), you should be able to rush through the regions pretty quickly. It can be a bit problematic in some parts, that's for sure, but, as long as you take your time and plan ahead, you will be fine.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BRKs_Eagle said:

First of all, I'd like to congratulate @Emina for this thread, because this really is useful.

However, I just wanted to say that, if you don't have PS+ (like me) and thus, can't do the exploit (because of not being able to play on co-op), don't be discouraged from doing this, because it's really not that hard, even if you don't have the Lost on Mars DLC. It is a bit time-consuming, but, if you know what you're doing (which you should, considering you have to play through the game once), you should be able to rush through the regions pretty quickly. It can be a bit problematic in some parts, that's for sure, but, as long as you take your time and plan ahead, you will be fine.

It’s totally doable on your own DLC weapons or not, I did it just fine. Only thing that gave me trouble were the trials but it’s muscle memory in the end. I guess it comes down to how much time someone is willing to put into the game. Totally up to you guys! ?

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but is FC5 any good? It’s the Deal of the Week on the PSN and the game and season pass are both on sale. 

If Open-World FPS is your thing, then go for it, I suppose! It's a good game and it's worth the sale, I suppose.

• Like 1