Leaderboards aren't working - Platinum unobtainable EDIT:9/11/20 Latest patch fixed leaderboard issue

POEman553

Just a quick addition; Got a response from the PlayStation helpdesk saying that my information has been received and forwarded to a department responsible for dealing with this sort of thing. They couldn't tell me how long it would take for them to hear back about it, but I'd be contacted when they do. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hepta_seven7 said:

how you contact them? give me the email to leave them a message too

I used this contact form on the site:

https://www.playstation.com/nl-nl/get-help/contact-form/

But that's from the Netherlands. You might have to Google for "PlayStation Helpdesk Contact" or something to that effect to get the right page for your location.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

[email protected]

Email of the person who is responsible for fixing this issue. Unfortunately no news for today, got an answer from him today that nothing fixed yet

Thanks. I wrote her a mail today. Hope she could do something...

I was writing to the “Contact Us” ([email protected]) but never got any reply...

Hey guys, good news; the servers are not down. After receiving word from Annem Hobson that only some players are experiencing the issue, I went looking and found a work-around. I managed to upload my scores for Luge, Danger Ball and the Shooting Gallery just now, unlocking the "Legend" (100% of London Heist challenges) trophy in the process. 

Seeing as some people had, in the past, mentioned proxy servers when trying to solve the problem, I ended up installing "SKFU Proxy" on my PC in order to emulate a proxy server. And seeing as this program could also show all kinds of data regarding the connections, I figured it could help in finding out where the connection was failing. I set up my PC's address as the proxy address on my PS4, and voila; upon starting the game, I was able to connect to the leaderboards without any issues. 

Not sure if a direct link would be appreciated on these boards, so just Google "SKFU pr0xy" if you want to give it a try. 

And be sure to check out the "How to use..." page if you need to. Oh.. And seeing as I made this mistake; don't forget to press the play button to actually start the proxy server ?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Got the VR luge tour leaderboard challenge just now. Servers still working, I’m from Aus.

Thanks! But yeah, it was still down for me in Norway. Lent my login to a friend in England, and it worked for him. Still unsure if it's a software or regional problem.....

Edited by Cranthannen