Leaderboards aren't working - Platinum unobtainable EDIT:9/11/20 Latest patch fixed leaderboard issue

POEman553

Because of apparently this being an online game and requires the leaderboards to upload for some of the trophies, you cannot obtain the Platinum. It would be awesome if Sony had offline leaderboards for this so it would still be obtainable.

EDIT: The most recent patch seemed to fix the leaderboard issues. However, given that it is something online, it is a matter of time before it breaks again. Still, the odds are greater that it will stay up.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1

old news

“Hi Joel,

Just to let you know, we've identified the problem and are working on a fix. I'll let you know when this will be resolved.

Again, thanks so much for letting us know about it!

Speak soon,
Annem”

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/playstation-vr-worlds/338325-scoreboards-down-post6415347.html#post6415347 August 23, 2019

Edited by DaivRules
Added date to give context of “old news”

lol why u trynna argue? this issue was brought up 16 days ago in the linked thread. And since the conflict is being resolved, it's old news, so posting a thread like this is a bit misleading & creates unnecessary panic  ?ℹ️

Edited by Trope Hore
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 19/10/2019 at 0:54 PM, Bumperklever said:

I checked it yesterday by playing danger ball, but the leaderboards seems to work for me as. EU -> Netherlands

If you have trouble with it. I think directly sending to london studios (the devs) has a higher succes rate (that was done last time)

actually I've sent an email to London Studio , but they didn't reply.

anyway here's another reply from playstation support , but I think it's ridiculous this time

8-CBFAAAE-F32-F-4775-A015-49-DCDAB074-D8

2 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

actually I've sent an email to London Studio , but they didn't reply.

anyway here's another reply from playstation support , but I think it's ridiculous this time

8-CBFAAAE-F32-F-4775-A015-49-DCDAB074-D8

I mean asking  questions aren't 'ridiculous' in my book. As a Tech support person you want to have as many answers if possible to exclude possibilities and to look more directly.

However here it is just sending a template not looking into the issue and not beforehand excluding questions. As (for example) PSVR worlds does not have DLC, why 'ask' the if DLC questions. Why not check beforehand?

Also in the template 'Does the customer use wireless or (of = typo? :awesome: ) wired connection?'  means it is an template that they use themselves for sorting out issues. Never just straight up copy and paste that into a support mail...

And ' I'm sorry to hear that the leaderboards are down for PS VR worlds' ; I mean how do they know it is down, aren't they still trying to figure out the problem with these questions? :hmm:

Ah well, maybe it is for ease of the customer only or just for extremely helping fast...

Might wanna bump in as well with a few questions.

1. Did you try and reinstall the game?

2. Do you have an EU account? and can you try to upload with it?

@Bumperklever thanks for the reply...

first let's be clear, these questions are ridiculous I still insist

because I've been waiting 3 days for the first reply from them "can you give us screenshot"?? , then another 3 days to ask Me this !!!! 

it looks like they reply with the same damn questions every time they receive emails from costumers !!

why I wait for 6 days in total to ask My if the leaderboard is down for any other game !!

or if the leaderboard is add-on or DLC ??

My Email and the question was clear...

Come on , give Me a brake !!!!!

Edited by II--KAMAL--II