Leaderboards aren't working - Platinum unobtainable EDIT:9/11/20 Latest patch fixed leaderboard issue

POEman553

• 7 months later...

An update to this thread recently just platinumed this game and I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. The leaderboards are currently down, I don't know if this might be only me but they seem to definitely be down. I don't know how long they have been down for but for people that have not gotten the leaderboard challenges done this might be unobtainable. Would be nice if someone could clarify this. Also this does not mean that people that already have them done cannot get the platinum. I have been stuck on Danger Ball for a few months and finally beat it today and I was only missing that challenge and 50 victories.

Additional Note: My internet is not the best so I wanted to just make sure that this s not only me.

Edited by Burstawesome

As for now I tried many different proxy servers but nothing worked. Please, even if you completed the game, try your connection to the leaderboarbs. If they work for you, write here, we will try to choose appropriate proxy server to beat those challenges. If not, write to [email protected] and to sony support about the problem to inform them about the issue and make them sure that many people need a solution. Hope they will solve this problem soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, minnaha said:

I just bought this game today..................

Hope to recover

I was chatting with a developer for a long time. Now their email is working, they answer. Write them please that you have a problem. The more we write the faster they solve the problem. Now developer told about the problem to the people who are hosting those servers. Not the developers work with servers. So there are a very big hope that it will be fixed. 

2 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

I was chatting with a developer for a long time. Now their email is working, they answer. Write them please that you have a problem. The more we write the faster they solve the problem. Now developer told about the problem to the people who are hosting those servers. Not the developers work with servers. So there are a very big hope that it will be fixed. 

My English is not very good, I have emailed them, I hope they can understand xD?

1 minute ago, minnaha said:

My English is not very good, I have emailed them, I hope they can understand xD1f605.png

The funniest thing is that somebody from UK still able to upload results as developer said. I was trying proxy from different regions, but nothing worked. Try to use UK vpn or proxy, lower MTU, 1400 or 1350 in different combinations. Maybe something will work. But nothing worked for me

1 minute ago, Anton_games337 said:

The funniest thing is that somebody from UK still able to upload results as developer said. I was trying proxy from different regions, but nothing worked. Try to use UK vpn or proxy, lower MTU, 1400 or 1350 in different combinations. Maybe something will work. But nothing worked for me

me too.
I also asked this problem to a lot of people and they couldn’t connect
I know a lot of people who haven’t got a platinum trophy, and I let them send emails together too

Just now, minnaha said:

me too.
I also asked this problem to a lot of people and they couldn’t connect
I know a lot of people who haven’t got a platinum trophy, and I let them send emails together too

I strongly believe that if about 30-40 people will send an email they will something for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

What would be the most effective way of messaging them? In a way that the message actually goes through to someone who is in charge of these servers? 

You can either email them or tweet them

https://playstationlondonstudio.com/contact-us/

https://twitter.com/LondonStudioHQ?lang=en

Edited by SnowxSakura

44 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I've sent an email. I don't have Twitter though, but if someone has it it might be worth trying there. I fear that emails will just end up in their spam box 

Edit: This is also a very good example why the shutdown of the official PSN forums was incredibly dumb. If the email/twitter of that specific studio wasn't accessible to the public, there would be no way to inform anyone at Sony about this. Their support page only covers problems with the playstation hardware itself. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

On 7/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, Bioshock94xLA said:

Down here in Italy too.. sent 2 mails in the last week, no reply

Down here in the Netherlands as well. I already sent the studio an e-mail last Friday, no response.

And I submitted a ticket to the PlayStation helpdesk via the online contact form.

Edited by JotunNeko