Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shloky007

Shloky007's Dispute

27 posts in this topic

Shloky007

One More Dungeon
I played legitimately, when i synced the trophies my game was crashed and only few trophies were synced including Platinum trophy, so I played second time bcs iI want to unlock all trophies. I didn’t use any save game or anything else. Plz plz plz help, now what can I do, I am ready for anything, I can hide those games. Plz help me.

One More Dungeon
I played legitimately, when i synced the trophies my game was crashed and only few trophies were synced including Platinum trophy, so I played second time bcs iI want to unlock all trophies. I didn’t use any save game or anything else. Plz plz plz help, now what can I do, I am ready for anything, I can hide those games. Plz help me.

One More Dungeon

Seems your profile is set to private. You need to unhide these games if you want to dispute them.

Yes it’s private now. But are you sure if i hide those games and it’s works ?

I played all games legitimately, when I synced the trophies that time my games were crashed and few trophies were synced including Platinum trophy (game not synced 100%) so it’s not my fault. So i decided to complete the game 100% that’s why Platinum trophy isn’t last.

I didn’t use any save game or hack, so plz try to understand...check my profile, I have earned many Ultra rare AAA tiles Platinum so why am I use any type of cheat for those easy Indies games.

I played for trophies last 5 years, so PLZ try to understand.

Sounds like you used the vita trick to play games from different regions, which if you mess up gets you trophies out of order that is flaggable.

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Sounds like you used the vita trick to play games from different regions, which if you mess up gets you trophies out of order that is flaggable.

Yes but i didn’t use any cheat, Now what can i do ? I can hide those games, I hope this will work.

Is it even possible to get platinum before getting all other trophies .. I think the system messed up in this instance 

No, not possible. I messed up and few trophies not synced so i removed from Leaderboard. Sad but it’s true. :(

Yeah that’s sad but I hope you will learn form this and to not use the vita trick again since it can mess up your profile sometimes

If not done properly, the Vita trick can mess up your trophy profile. Regardless if it was done legitimately or not, this is still flaggable.

But nothing gets changed. You have 3 legit flags so you either need to start a new profile or remain off the leaderboards.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

11 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

But nothing gets changed. You have 3 legit flags so you either need to start a new profile or remain off the leaderboards.

Yes I agreed but I played legitimately and not used any cheat so don’t remove me lifetime. Give me some penalty like remove me 1-2 months from Leaderboard or something like that. This is not fair to remove me lifetime bcs i didn’t cheat or hack. so plz try to understand.

50 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

If not done properly, the Vita trick can mess up your trophy profile. Regardless if it was done legitimately or not, this is still flaggable.

But thousands of people use the vita trick

1 minute ago, ravi_singh060989 said:

But thousands of people use the vita trick

So? Better be careful then

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Well, you wasted your second chance. You were already given a gift horse in your last dispute when we removed your flags, and warned you then not to sync out of order trophies, and that future issues would be remained flagged. There's nothing legitimate about a platinum trophy being the 3rd trophy unlocked in a list.

If he has already been given a second chance I don't feel all that sorry for him.

Hello Sir, I was removed from Leaderboard because of my 3 PSvita games Platinum trophy isn’t last, when I synced PSvita trophies that time my games were crashed that’s why some trophies were synced and few trophies were not synced. But to be honest i didn’t used any hack or cross save so plz try to understand. You can also check in my profile i have unlocked very hard trophies ( Including 2 region Mein Leben trophies) so why I am cheating those easy PSvita games. I hope you understand my pain.

Thanks and Happy Holidays :)

1 hour ago, Shloky007 said:

Hello Sir, I was removed from Leaderboard because of my 3 PSvita games Platinum trophy isn’t last, when I synced PSvita trophies that time my games were crashed that’s why some trophies were synced and few trophies were not synced. But to be honest i didn’t used any hack or cross save so plz try to understand. You can also check in my profile i have unlocked very hard trophies ( Including 2 region Mein Leben trophies) so why I am cheating those easy PSvita games. I hope you understand my pain.

Thanks and Happy Holidays :)

@B1rvine @MMDE

Dude, why should this get unflagged? You could have simply hidden those games after you realized that trophies synced out of order and everything would be good now.

That time I don’t know this one was counted for flagged games, if I know then I was hide those games for sure.

2 hours ago, Shloky007 said:

That time I don’t know this one was counted for flagged games, if I know then I was hide those games for sure.

The rule for getting flagged for having impossible timestamps has always been there.