Maaden_Swe

Lord of the Rings - Adventure Card Game out this week

4 posts in this topic

This thursday if the latest trailer is accurate for all regions.

I always like card games when I test them but I rarely give any game a lot of time, mostly cause I often dont care about the cards.

I played the Uncharted card game alot cause Im a huge Uncharted fan. And Im a big Lord of the Rings fan so I probably will give this a go.

What do you guys think? :)

I just read about this. It's a card game that isn't PvP which interests me plus it's LOTR so....

It came out today and it's priced at £19.99 here in the UK. No trophy list yet though

6 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I just read about this. It's a card game that isn't PvP which interests me plus it's LOTR so....

It came out today and it's priced at £19.99 here in the UK. No trophy list yet though

I bought it the second it released at midnight . Only played an hour before sleep but I really liked it. Great price, great tutorial (since Im not used to card games) , good voice acting and the story part seem interesting. And it says in the menu that they will add multiplayer "soon". 

I would be interested in this if Gwent wasn't available. It's F2P and quite enjoyable, so I'd rather spend my money on buying kegs or Thronebreaker.