Different region game completion suggestion

hey guys not sure if this is 100% the correct place to post this but it's a suggestion / feedback.. 

Not sure how popular this idea would be but I think it would help a few guys like myself if this is able to be done, my idea being that for region and console stacks that if you go into 1 region on the right hand side where its got the other regions to make the background shaded different colours if you haven't started  / started / completed... I find that there is no easy or quick way to see if you have completed all the region stacks of a game other than going into one region and then going to the other ones... for example my idea 30 second paint edit....

APYHFB3.png

Obviously the different colours are the state of the different games for example:

Green = 100% in that console / region

Orange = Started
Purple = Not started

I find it hard to keep up with all the different regions as I'm finding the other regions are sometimes getting released days / weeks / months after each other (example being recently Perils Of Baking Asia getting released after months of the other ones)

Whats everyone  opinion on this ? worth it ? is it possible ? Or am I just missing something the site currently offers?

• Like 4

I don’t like it.

But that’s because I don’t stack and I wouldn’t like to see the colors reminding me that I haven’t finished a game. For the people that stack games this could be usefull.