Transporter Trophy Question

Blooming_Ghost

17 hours ago, Carrier13 said:

No dont need it, got Transporter trophy today. :) Just need all non dlc cars

Hmm okay thanks, that is good news. Problem is I don't know which ones I'm missing because I was keeping track and then my data was corrupted and had to load an old save. Not sure which ones I had already done at this save point. There is probably 2-3 cars left. I guess I have have to do them all and hope I get lucky with the first couple. 

• 9 months later...
26 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I am mega confused. Do you have to come 1st intbe race because ive done a race with every vehicle, even spent 1.45 on the dlc just incase you needed to and still no trophy

You only have to finish a race with every car (top 5). So most likely you forgot one or more cars. You should use the checklist in the trophy guide on this site. DLC cars not required

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

You only have to finish a race with every car (top 5). So most likely you forgot one or more cars. You should use the checklist in the trophy guide on this site. DLC cars not required

Thanks. Im just going through them one by one again in one go. Fingers crossed lol

Can you do the same race with a different car each time

Edit. It popped after finishing a race with haze. I literally must have kept skipping that one lol. Dont know why its a decent car. My orginal system was when i unlocked a car race with it to save time later. That dint work lol

Edited by dannyswfc9