Warning! Story-related trophy can be glitched in this game

This game is so badly made... Blue screen x 15 times during my first playthrough ?

And one story-related trophy didn't pop thanks to the blue screen...

I had to play this game again until the beginning of chapter 3.

And once again, game crushed after chapter 2 end-cutscene and I missed the same trophy again ? 

Luckly, I had manually saved the game before the end of chapter 2 so I could try how many times I wanted to triggle the trophy 

Finally I can delete this crap   lol

Edited by ferryjan

4 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

This game is so badly made... Blue screen x 15 times during my first playthrough 1f602.png

And one story-related trophy didn't pop thanks to the blue screen...

I had to play this game again until the started of chapter 3.

And once again, game crushed after chapter 2 end-cutscene and I missed the same trophy again 1f602.png 

Luckly, I had maually saved the game before the end of chapter 2 so I could try how many times I wanted to triggle the trophy 

Finally I can delete this crap   lol

WoW .. i was going to purchase this game this week! lol Thanks for the info... I think I will pass on this till a patch or something is done?

5 hours ago, Smashero said:

Hm... I've played it like ~3 weeks ago, didn't have any issue with it...

You must be lucky then ? the game randomly crushed all the time while I was playing, e.g. during location changes, while idling, while saving (and the save corrupted ?) etc. The game crushed 3 times in a row in the same place after I stole the hotel key and back to the hotel room... This was so annoying.

My friend has the same issue xD

8 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

WoW .. i was going to purchase this game this week! lol Thanks for the info... I think I will pass on this till a patch or something is done?

I don't think they will patch the game. If it wasn't the crushing issue, the game is fine. You can buy the game if you want. If you play this, all I can say is save often. And don't overwrite the latest save slot since the game can crush while saving. 

• 6 months later...