Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection announcement leaked

14 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Damn they’re on it. Come on Capcom, give me Resident Evil 3 remaster!!

They are apparently doing another Re-Imaging for RE3 like they did for 2. It will probably be massively different in the same ways too.

As for this Z/ZX if they release a Disc i will probably buy it day 1, if no disc I will wait for a sale.

20 hours ago, Katt said:

who needs an emulator when you have TROPHIES2122.png

Well, on emulator (and DSi/3DS), you can't access a certain secret area in ZX.

Anyway, i'm so happy about this announcement, hopefully one day i'll get this and the other Megaman games/bundles...

Oh, and i'd like a Battle Network collection, too. But they need to make everything for all games unlockable by simply playing, no more redeemable crap available at certain Japan-only events... i'm looking at you, Bass.

Edited by Lance_87

21 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Just realized that it wasn't even too long after I made this post that this announcement came up. :hmm: 

I hope like hell Battle Network shows up next. A remaster of the N64 game would be nice too. (wasn't it on PS1 as well?)

Legends?  It was just Mega Man 64 on the 64.  There's also a Legends 2.  But no 3, yet.

The only way well ever get legends 3 is if we buy these collections. And im definitely buying this day 1 since megaman zero 3 is hands down my favorite megaman game ever and imo the zero series is the most consistent in quality out of all the megaman subseries(id rank them 3>2>zx>advent>4>1)

• Like 1

That didn't stop them from making megaman x6. Inafune intended to end the x series with 5 but capcom had other plans. Besides, im sure they already had the story for legends 3 already mapped out and sitting in a vault somewhere with the prototype version that they broke thier promise about, so if they decide to start legends 3 from scratch they still could use the story outline he made(star force 4 also had story concepts and concept art leaked recently as well)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...