PS4 or switch version?

I'm thinking about buying this game ever since Hero got announced for Smash, and since this game is about to be lauched on the Nintendo Switch, I was wondering on what version to buy.

I've always been a sucker for thophies but the extra content on the Switch is really tempting. So, which one should I buy?

I have this game in my backlog, and will start it soon but to be honest, if you own both the Switch and the PS4, just sod the trophies and play it on Switch. You can at least play more of it faster since it's portable maximising your time with it. 

Definitely the Switch version.

Edited by DarkSoleride

I've had this game in my backlog for long but decided to finally play it this summer on PS4. I'm not rushing it but just playing a few hours everyday. So far I'm at 62h and haven't beat all story content yet. The game is so big and full of different content, it never felt repetitive or boring and I've been enjoying everything. It also looks very good on the PS4 Pro

• Like 4

While the extra content is tempting, I've been putting of buying games for switch that are available for ps4 also, simply because I like the ps4 controllers better. That, and I'm a sucker for trophies. Would you miss a little extra content in a game this huge?

• Like 1

If it's your first time playing, I suggest PS4. Get those trophies, the grind is pretty fun. Relax with the Switch version after that if you end up liking the game, I imagine the extra content will be more enjoyable. The difference in graphic quality between PS4 and PC really isn't there, unless you're paying extra attention to things like grass details like the user above me. It doesn't change the fact that it's a fantastic game, so in the end pick whichever version is most convenient. It'll be a great choice no matter what.

• Like 3