Control: Discussion

reiner-

1 minute ago, Gladiator995 said:

You get access to it through a quest that starts in the Containment sector. By one of the safe rooms in the logistics area.

Would the mission happen to be.....

Spoiler

Langston's Runaways

Cleanse and contain the Japanese Paper Lantern?

51 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Would the mission happen to be.....

Hide contents

Langston's Runaways

Cleanse and contain the Japanese Paper Lantern?

No, it’s called “Matter of Time”. Look for the guy sat by one of the safe room/shelters in that particular area. You can get there through a door next to the big map of the USA from what I remember ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gladiator995 said:

No, it’s called “Matter of Time”. Look for the guy sat by one of the safe room/shelters in that particular area. You can get there through a door next to the big map of the USA from what I remember 1f914.png

Cheers man.

I haven't found that side mission yet. I'll keep a look out.

Edit: @Gladiator995 This could possibly be a bug.

Spoiler

Apparently the guy is supposed to spawn early on. About the time the first Control Point in that area is cleansed. I'll keep at it and see if I can get it to trigger.

Edit Edit: Restarting the game triggered the side mission. ?

Edited by reiner-

1 minute ago, Fr_0zt said:

Ashtray maze was amazing.  Defo best part of the game.

What a trip hey.

Spoiler

I made the mistake of going there before it was required and spent about 30 minutes going around in circles wondering WTF!

Decided to move on and do a mission and that happened to be the mission that gives you the device to make the maze actually traversable. DERP!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

That was a great game. And like the only game I took time to read all the collectables. 1f606.png

I even went and bought the Season Pass, no idea if the two other missions will have trophies but I don't care, even more Control. 1f619.png

Man same here.

When I really enjoy a game and eventually finish it I sometimes find it hard to move on to another game. 

This is where I'm at right now. 

@Jamescush147 What do you get with the Season Pass?

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

Man same here.

When I really enjoy a game and eventually finish it I sometimes find it hard to move on to another game. 

This is where I'm at right now. 

@Jamescush147 What do you get with the Season Pass?

You get the mission "Isolation" that also came with the Digital Deluxe edition. It's a short mission that you find in the Extrasensory Lab. It guest stars Hideo Kojima. Really. And his real translator. ?

Then two Expansion Packs that will come out later.

Expansion Pack 1 'The Foundation'
Explore the roots of the Oldest House and discover strange secrets unknown even to the Bureau. The Foundation doors are open, but some things should remain buried.
The Foundation includes new story content and side missions as well as new weapons and mods inspired by the Oldest House's mysterious origins.

Expansion Pack 2 'AWE'
The Bureau studied its most dangerous Altered World Events in this lost sector. The records were sealed, the objects contained, and their powers abandoned. Now, the sector is breached and the objects are loose…
AWE brings new story content and side missions as well as new weapons and mods to the world of Control.

Neat.

• Like 2