Is the sentinel trophy glitched

Amrit316

7 hours ago, Amrit316 said:

Yes i did so it i have to start at 0 sols again? I heard it has to be extreme sentinels as well? Is that true

1: Correct.

2: False. The Extreme Sentinel planets don't count in any way towards these trophies, because it's purely the weather that has to be Extreme. From my Guide on .org:

What does count towards your Survival stats:

- Staying in a cave or similar underground space.
- Staying in a building that’s above ground.

What doesn't count towards your Survival stats:

- Sitting in your Exocraft or Spaceship.
- Swimming on or underwater
- Driving or flying around your chosen Extreme planet.
- Parking your Freighter in orbit around your chosen Extreme planet and staying on that for the duration.
- High/Maximum Security Planets that only have Extreme Sentinels but no Extreme Conditions.
- Pausing the game or leaving a menu open.

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: Correct.

2: False. The Extreme Sentinel planets don't count in any way towards these trophies, because it's purely the weather that has to be Extreme. From my Guide on .org:

What does count towards your Survival stats:

- Staying in a cave or similar underground space.
- Staying in a building that’s above ground.

What doesn't count towards your Survival stats:

- Sitting in your Exocraft or Spaceship.
- Swimming on or underwater
- Driving or flying around your chosen Extreme planet.
- Parking your Freighter in orbit around your chosen Extreme planet and staying on that for the duration.
- High/Maximum Security Planets that only have Extreme Sentinels but no Extreme Conditions.
- Pausing the game or leaving a menu open.

This is false information, I got this trophy for being on an Extreme Sentinels planet with no Extreme conditions. (Also recommended by numerous websites for being easier than Extreme conditions planets for getting the trophy) 

Edited by Jamielewisstax
Added information

6 hours ago, Jamielewisstax said:

This is false information, I got this trophy for being on an Extreme Sentinels planet with no Extreme conditions. (Also recommended by numerous websites for being easier than Extreme conditions planets for getting the trophy) 

What patch were you playing on when the Survival trophies popped? I ask, because I just got the Platinum again on an alt account and the Extreme Sentinel worlds didn't count with the Beyond Update installed. I did, however, find a non-extreme world that counted for some unknown reason but was unable to replicate it on any other similar worlds ? but I'll update my Guide to say the Sentinel Worlds can sometimes count :).

UPDATE: I just loaded my alt account's save again and can confirm that Planets with Aggressive Sentinels, do count towards these trophies so will be updating my Guide again ASAP :)

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1