Kick-off trophies glitched?

xJaegerwulf

I've done several times the kick-off trophies such as Winning a Survival/No Rules match, playing with my favourite team etc. Also the Cup Final win trophy seems to not be unlocking as well, since I already got the Europa League trophy.

I've tried re-installing, same thing remains. Anyone has any idea what to do?

On a side note: I have 750 rating with a 81 rating team on FUT Rivals and I constantly get matched with 95 rating teams full of stars and people that I can't even take the ball from them. Is it really that hard on such low rating? :S 

13 hours ago, xJaegerwulf said:

I've done several times the kick-off trophies such as Winning a Survival/No Rules match, playing with my favourite team etc. Also the Cup Final win trophy seems to not be unlocking as well, since I already got the Europa League trophy.

I've tried re-installing, same thing remains. Anyone has any idea what to do?

On a side note: I have 750 rating with a 81 rating team on FUT Rivals and I constantly get matched with 95 rating teams full of stars and people that I can't even take the ball from them. Is it really that hard on such low rating? :S 

For me it was the same, you have to press triangle like 3 times until it gets Match Day On again and then they will start popping, I had the same problem and doing that, they all popped.

Yeah, division rivals is that hard :(

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/28/2019 at 0:21 AM, NotoriousLuisMMA said:

For me it was the same, you have to press triangle like 3 times until it gets Match Day On again and then they will start popping, I had the same problem and doing that, they all popped.

Thanks, had that issue and this helped to solve it.

This probably also makes those trophies online (live form sounds like a server stuff...)

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2019 at 7:21 PM, NotoriousLuisMMA said:

I'm with the same issue. Tonight i'll test this option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2019 at 7:21 PM, NotoriousLuisMMA said:

It's working. I got the trophy.