DEMONアレックスGFX

DEMON

WOW, I'm looking at the signatures you have made and must I say I'm super impressed at your work. I would like to see what you can come up with so here is my request form!

• Character(s): Mordecai and Rigby from "Regular Show". http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/221/e/9/regular_show_vector_by_victorflynnfletcher-d5afn8v.png I think this is rendered.
  • Theme: The purple galaxy style background colour of the Regular Show title card as shown here. http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25400000/Regular-Show-Pictures-regular-show-25444784-1440-900.png
  • Style: Pop-out with Mordecai and Rigby on the left side of the signature.
  • Text: "GetMitched" "Eggscellent!" (If you are able to get this written in the same text as shown in the Regular Show card, that would be amazing and if not, whatever text style/colour matches the rest of the signature). Also make the motto which is "Eggscellent!" a bit smaller than my name and have it on the right side so the characters on the left and the text on the right with GetMitched on top and then "Eggscellent!" under it in a bit of a smaller text. :D
  • Avatar: Sure thing, I'm curious to know what creativity you can pull out for the avatar.
  • Other Information: Thank you for doing this, you can take your time with it. Nothing else to say but keep up the amazing work, you have an amazing talent, keep embracing it! :D

Good luck and I can't wait to see what future projects you come up with. If you have any questions, just PM me but I'm not too fuss about any changes you make to my idea. I will continue to use it nonetheless to support your talent. :P

WOW, I'm looking at the signatures you have made and must I say I'm super impressed at your work. I would like to see what you can come up with so here is my request form!

• Character(s): Mordecai and Rigby from "Regular Show". http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/221/e/9/regular_show_vector_by_victorflynnfletcher-d5afn8v.png I think this is rendered.
  • Theme: The purple galaxy style background colour of the Regular Show title card as shown here. http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25400000/Regular-Show-Pictures-regular-show-25444784-1440-900.png
  • Style: Pop-out with Mordecai and Rigby on the left side of the signature.
  • Text: "GetMitched" "Eggscellent!" (If you are able to get this written in the same text as shown in the Regular Show card, that would be amazing and if not, whatever text style/colour matches the rest of the signature). Also make the motto which is "Eggscellent!" a bit smaller than my name and have it on the right side so the characters on the left and the text on the right with GetMitched on top and then "Eggscellent!" under it in a bit of a smaller text. :D
  • Avatar: Sure thing, I'm curious to know what creativity you can pull out for the avatar.
  • Other Information: Thank you for doing this, you can take your time with it. Nothing else to say but keep up the amazing work, you have an amazing talent, keep embracing it! :D

Good luck and I can't wait to see what future projects you come up with. If you have any questions, just PM me but I'm not too fuss about any changes you make to my idea. I will continue to use it nonetheless to support your talent. :P

Request taken :) It should be ready sometime today for you.

whCpEIa.pngFOPuTKL.jpg

The render you picked was a bit small but found one that was decent sized, it does have some rough edges though, you won't really notice that in the signature and probably won't once you put the avatar as your picture since they always get down-scaled a bit anyways.

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 2

Request taken :) It should be ready sometime today for you.

whCpEIa.pngFOPuTKL.jpg

The render you picked was a bit small but found one that was decent sized, it does have some rough edges though, you won't really notice that in the signature and probably won't once you put the avatar as your picture since they always get down-scaled a bit anyways.

OMG, its like you scanned the image straight from my mind. I rate this 100000000 out of 10, nailed my idea perfectly. THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE THE BEST! :D

• Like 1

could i have a sig please, horizontal pop out, other than that, let your creative juices run wild.

Whatever you think looks good, but i do like the evil/ horror theme

not bothered about colours

Many thanks

Widow_Warrior

Any certain horror you'll want? I don't usually take requests like this, but might give this a go anyways.

nothing in particular, just go crazy

the more gory the better

B)

Okay, well so far, I've got a Nemesis (RE3) render, Jason render, Freddy Krueger (Mortal Kombat model) render.. anyone there you really don't like? I just don't want to be making anything and then it not being one of your favorites or whatever.

Requests as detailed as possible eh? Right then. Can I get a horizontal one with Haruko from FLCL (Fooly Cooly) on it that says, "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." with my name on it? That would be highly appreciated.

Cool Vash Signature Made by Pikashi.

Requests as detailed as possible eh? Right then. Can I get a horizontal one with Haruko from FLCL (Fooly Cooly) on it that says, "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." with my name on it? That would be highly appreciated.

Cool Vash Signature Made by Pikashi.

I'll see what I can do, could you link me a picture of this Haruko just so I know I'm getting the right character once I begin to look?

Would it be possible for you to make something for me using this image or something similar?

(snip)

It doesn't have to say my name anywhere on it but I would like it to have the characters name, Xiao Qiao. Thank you so much.

cGGeDCh.jpg

Here you go, tried out a lot of new things with this signature so I hope you like it :)  The Chinese text is her name as well, just figured that be a nice touch.

IFwZaxZ.jpg

Hey I'd like to request a signature.

I want to use a char/chars from Jet Set Radio and was thinking of Tab or Prof. K but then I came accross this image and like it more than anything else I found:

gum-jet-set-radio-by_2dforever.jpg

If you could use that and put my name in the lower left corner, kind of larger, so like she's leaning on my name instead of the concrete thingy. And my name should be in graffiti style letters, lporiginalg (LPORIGINALG) Sorry I know it's not a transparent background so if you can't do that no worries.

On top of that I would just want it to be more rectangular so basically crop the top like just above her ear or eye would be fine.

Anything else you can think to spruce it up would be welcome.

Cheers

Hey I'd like to request a signature.

I want to use a char/chars from Jet Set Radio and was thinking of Tab or Prof. K but then I came accross this image and like it more than anything else I found:

*snip*

If you could use that and put my name in the lower left corner, kind of larger, so like she's leaning on my name instead of the concrete thingy. And my name should be in graffiti style letters, lporiginalg (LPORIGINALG) Sorry I know it's not a transparent background so if you can't do that no worries.

On top of that I would just want it to be more rectangular so basically crop the top like just above her ear or eye would be fine.

Anything else you can think to spruce it up would be welcome.

Cheers

You mean the bottom right corner?

And that should be easy enough to cut out, it'll probably be ready for you sometime tomorrow as it takes me a bit longer when I have to do that.  Is there anything you'll want in the background with graffiti? Like the game's logo or something?

Oh man I totally meant right corner.

Don't want the game logo. I kind of like the background the way it is minus the ledge that she's leaning on but if you are gonna cut her out completely I guess feel free to make the background however you want.